You're all spineless political zealots

You're all spineless political zealots.

Nice vocabulary, faggots.

Posts that prove me point 1/?

Sam Hyde fans are human garbage.

sam is probably an assistant manager at a ross now

kazoo playing in background

Agreed. I'm not a fan. I only posted him because you idiots are monkey-brained enough to respond zealotry with near perfect record.

So let me get this right, a fat man upset with life who thinks he is superior to others because he learned a few shit at school and after education through various wikipedia pages and books, comes onto Sup Forums and feels the need to try and talk down to people to make his life seem worthwhile?

Sounds spineless to me, especially with the anonymity of the net.

Sam is probably fading into obscurity now that he's making people pay for his vlogs where he just spews unresearched bullshit with the occasional joke that would bomb in front of any crowd. What a faggot.

What a stupid man you are that you think I'm actually Sam.

>having to pretend you're in control on a cartoon image board full of adolescents
You've got some issues with powerlessness irl that posting here isn't going to solve, kid.

Nice assumption there, that is probably why you anger so easily, at no point did I say you were Sam Hyde, I said you were a fat man upset with life.

You shouldn't jump to conclusions user, it will make you look stupid and bitter.

>responding

>confirming

>nice assumptions
>doesn't know I'm that much closer to my six pack
>nice assumptions
>nice assumptions
>nice assumptions
>doesn't know about my brutal diet
>nice assumptions
>you're fat and I know it for sure
>nice assumptions

Confirmed irrelevant.

>still responding
>posts that prove my point 2/?

>confirming

Not really but if that makes you content, happiness is the safest drug.

>giving up when confronted with your issue

Narcissism angle. There's that vocabulary I'm talking about. You picked 3 out of 15 in the manual. Good choice.

Confirmed angry and upset at being shown to be nothing more than a typical angry fat man.

Because most people who are overweight will attack others who are overweight to feel better and to get their mind into thinking they are thinner. And that is exactly what you did.

You clarified that with "doesn't know about my brutal diet" which indicates you are overweight and you need that brutal diet to get you medically fit again, quite possibly your doctor warned you of your possibility of gaining diabetes.

All the evidence is there.

>jamming words together in order to pretend you have a brain, since you're so insecure about it

blah blah blah

ah the "you're trying to be smart as opposed to me, who actually is" angle. That's a new feature.

>parroting
>dropping the greentext when beat

From your blah blah blah you had no response ready to deal with the truth in your face, and that you know what I said is correct.

I ask, why did you make the thread? Why the need to try and get people upset? Why take the time out of your self-proclaimed wonderful life to do this?

Exactly.

Honest is best policy, how much do you actually weigh.

I will start 5'11 and weight 238lbs, not slim and not fat either, due to my age of 44 and the fact I am no longer as active as I once was physically I have gained a bit of weight as muscles turns to fat. I at least cycle twice a week for a few miles to burn off calories etc.

But not once do I feel the need to go onto Sup Forums start a thread to attack others about my insecurities, and everyone has them in some form, be it weight, race, religion, money etc.

So what is your story?

>my age of 44
>on Sup Forums
Cringe. Sorry your life didn't go anywhere. Not him by btw.

My story right now is I'm reading a lot of falsehoods, but I'm not going to be as simple minded as you to assume you're projecting. I dunno what you're doing right here to be honest.

Who said Sup Forums is just for 12-17 year olds? I was bored, and have some spare time so I decided to check in.

Unfortunately Sup Forums isn't just a place for the young to hang out, no matter what you think. Guess I burst your bubble there.

So you are insinuating that you are sure of what you read or think, but yet I proved earlier that is not the case, when you read a paragraph and got upset thinking I was confusing you with Sam Hyde.

Being overly sure of one self is the route to mediocrity and laziness.

So why the incessant need to be self-assured of yourself? Do you hate being wrong a lot? Is that why you attack others because you cannot cope with your own life and weight issues?

The only weight issues I'm dealing with right now is the sheer weight of how wrong you are about me.

Also, I mean, to be fair, you described Sam perfectly, so it's not too far a jump to conclusions if this upsets you this much. Sorry jeez.

If you have no weight issues, then why are you on a "brutal diet"?

Do you have to compound one lie with another to make you feel better about yourself?

And why would I be upset? I am not the one who made a thread in the hopes of attacking others because their own life is bad.

I am not the one consistently lying to themselves and others that they are something more than what they are.

I am not the one jumping to conclusions, and again making excuses for their mistakes, i.e. thinking I was talking about Sam Hyde, which has now turned into "you described Sam perfectly" and "not too far a jump to conclusions", you just admitted it that you were wrong and jumped to conclusions far too quick. Because what I said can only fit one person of 7 billion people, right?

You should look in the mirror and ask yourself, "what the fuck am I doing right now, why am I wasting my time just trying to attack people for my own need of self-gratification."

Is this why most of your family never speak to you also?

>If you have no weight issues, then why are you on a "brutal diet"?
2 b healthy

>Do you have to compound one lie with another to make you feel better about yourself?
No, but I wonder if this post makes you feel better about yourself.

>And why would I be upset? I am not the one who made a thread in the hopes of attacking others because their own life is bad.
You just seem like something has shaken you. The purpose of any thread is to express an idea. If you chose to take that as an attack, then this is how one would take umbrage.

>I am not the one consistently lying to themselves and others that they are something more than what they are.
I think I can say I'm above most in terms of not being a zealot. My value as a being isn't more than others though. That should be self-evident, but I guess I have to explain it. See what I mean when it seems like you are upset?

>
I am not the one jumping to conclusions, and again making excuses for their mistakes, i.e. thinking I was talking about Sam Hyde, which has now turned into "you described Sam perfectly" and "not too far a jump to conclusions", you just admitted it that you were wrong and jumped to conclusions far too quick. Because what I said can only fit one person of 7 billion people, right?
Yeah I admitted I was incorrect. Yeah. And?

>You should look in the mirror and ask yourself, "what the fuck am I doing right now, why am I wasting my time just trying to attack people for my own need of self-gratification."
I would say that to you, but even the thought of the metaphor is a waste of time.

>Is this why most of your family never speak to you also?
Woah where did that come from? Now this post makes me sad. Maybe you are projecting. Call your mom or dad or siblings :,(

If you are healthy then there is no need for a brutal diet, a brutal diet would make you unhealthy if you were healthy.

Why would it, you seem to be making assumptions again, that somehow I am you also, I didn't start this thread after all, you were the one posting thinking you were better than others.

I come along bored, see this, and think what is up with this guy, why is he projecting his own issues on others.

I talked to you, like a mature human being, you get upset about it and again project on to me, thinking again I am exactly like you.

Why would I look in the mirror? I am not pretending to be something else, I was honest about my age, height and weight. Have you?

And the last statement comes from information given here, people like yourself who act the way you do have no real good relationship with close family members. And that could be the source of your problems, did you have an uncle who made you do things? And make note I didn't say you did have, I asked a question, I have to put that here because your anger makes you jump to conclusions.

So again what was your real reason to start this thread?

>Nice vocabulary

>faggots

>nothin personaaal kid

stay triggered niggered

Prove me point yarghh