Tfw in film school and a total pleb demands we should all watch 'Before The Flood'

>tfw in film school and a total pleb demands we should all watch 'Before The Flood'

>tfw in film school and the fat sperg that sits in the back corner doesn't want to watch 'Before the Flood'
>tfw he's always trying to reccomend his shitty Chinese cartoons

>he went to film school instead of films

Laughinggirls.tif

>me and my daddy trump don't fall for the chinese conspiracy! We're so much smarter than those libtards!
Please don't tell me you're a climate change denier

>you are now aware that trump will become a left wing boogey man thats even bigger than gg

I bet that 4 years from now shits like you will still be bringing up drumpf every chance they get

>76054612
I bet in 4 years you'll still be dodging the question and still be a retarded climate change denier

that planet earth thread really got under your skin

>falling for the film school meme

You're probably young. I am at my 20th climate doomsday and counting.

Seriously, how many of them failing to happen do you need? Give a number.

>it's a climate change denier takes to a mongolian image board to look for like-minded closed-minded people episode

>i know more than the 99% of climatologists that are in agreement, trust me!!11!!1
So, like, do you understand how stupid you sound? Or do you think you sound intelligent

You're in film school.

You should listen to Before the Flood.

>I'm old. Therefore you should trust me.
That's literally the opposite of why anyone should trust you. You are as outdated as your views are.

99% of climatologists are not in agreement about climate doomsday. Even if they were, that would not be an argument, since they would already have been wrong about the previous gogolplex of climate doomsday.

That's some hot opinions. I'm old for this Mongolian throatsinging board, not that much otherwise.
But I guess it invalidates me because of the current year.

>doubling down on the fact that you disagree with 99% of climatologists
Again, do you think you sound smart?
If an 100 electricians came over to your house and 99 agreed on how to do your wiring, would you do it a different way on purpose?

>here are some isolated papers and studies!!!
Uhhh... so did you miss the part where 99% of contemporary climatologists agree that climate change is man made? Posting some individual studies from 30 years ago doesn't change that, friend.

>TRUST ME I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT
What background do you have in studying climate patterns and global temperature trends? Oh... none? Oh... ok.

>argument from authority
>bandwagon
Both logical fallacies.
Better luck next time faggo!

Number 3 was only off by 15 years. That's not bad considering how hard forecasting is.

Number 4 was right, we're 1C above the mean, and global temps are averaging anywhere from 2-5 degrees higher

>film school

Answer his question dumbass

>he doesn't go to kinocollege

>Doesn't even use the logical fallacy right.
You do know that, if the authority in question has research and expertise to back it up, it's no longer a fallacy, right?

>Film School
Top kek

>Earth is gone thru climate change and periods of fluctuation for tens of thousands of years
>what is the Ice Age
>humans are so self absorbed they think a little coal burning is going to irreparably damage the planet

sooner or later mother nature is gonna shake us off like a cold

>He went to film school
>He didn't go to FILMS

Get the fuck out you plebeian piece of trash. I step on you.

Oooh get memed on son