What is the best New Order album and why is it Low-Life?

What is the best New Order album and why is it Low-Life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x3XW6NLILqo
youtube.com/watch?v=SwWp-27P0gA
youtube.com/watch?v=krDVGJacmmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s actually Techique but that one is definitely close

listening to that at this very moment
I just love Elegia so much it pushes Low-Life into my favorite category

Fair enough
The extended version of that song is incredible

>the three song combo of Sunrise, Elegia and Sooner than you think
oh baby very nice

This is actually the best thing they released.

It’s probably their most consistent album desu
No bad songs
But everytime I hear The Perfect Kiss and Elegia I want to hear the extended versions
And I enjoy Technique’s highs more

Came to post this, it's just objectively true, all the other New Order albums have some of the best songs ever made and that can cloud overall judgement but Technique is the best album as a cohesive experience

thoughts on Republic?

Fuck Republic.

wtf i didn't know there was a perfect kiss 12"

You’ve never heard Substance?

Also, watch this:
youtu.be/x3XW6NLILqo

Factus 8

Low-Life, Brotherhood, and PC&L are so good I truly can't decide which is best. All absolute classics.

I fucking love Regret, but otherwise it's not worth remembering the album

>tfw had like 2000+ New Order plays before I realized the Temptation version I had always been listening to hundreds of times for years was different from the original single and it turns out that was amazing too
I always thought of myself as a huge fan of New Order but I was rather shocked but excited to realize they had great alternative versions of their songs

youtube.com/watch?v=SwWp-27P0gA

>your country? wonderful place
>pales England into disgrace
>drinks are quite reasonable
>Barney will be there in summer

It has one of the best opening tracks of all time. Dare I say, one of the best new wave/synth pop tracks of all time.

Substance. They never made a good album.

best cover design of any band ever, can we all agree on that?

What is your opinion on pic related?

What was Sup Forums's view on Music Complete anyway??

>Patrician
PC&L
>Contrarian
Movement
>Pleb
Low-Life
>Gay uncle
Technique

I love it but I seem to be in a minority. Great singles and decent album tracks - Everyone Everywhere, Times Change, Liar and Special.

Really liked that album though there were a couple vocals that irritated me (the weird Italian spoken-word on Tutti Frutti that felt like some 50-year old was trying to nibble on my ear and those Iggy Pop vocals that amount to him saying "the mire" and don't do a whole lot else). Unlearn This Hatred is underrated.

This.

Pretty sure that most people skipped it since they are aware that it was a commercial attempt to sustain Factory which automatically means that it can't be good. Never bothered myself though I bet its better than people say.

fuck sake this is actually a good ranking (even though I love them all)

the best
the second best

wait are you serious? It's so cringe-inducing that it's unlistenable. And yes, I'm aware that it's tongue in cheek, but it's still so bad that it's impossible to get through

Lads I just wish I could have done mandy at the Haçienda and listened to New Order

youtube.com/watch?v=krDVGJacmmY