How do I convince my parents to let me go on a 1 week roadtrip with my friend?

How do I convince my parents to let me go on a 1 week roadtrip with my friend?

Okay Sup Forums here are my parents' details:
>Mom- Very protective of her kids. Doesn't trust me, she thinks I smoke marijuana and drink with my friends. Very religious.
>Dad- Also very protective. Super duper hard to convince. Once he says no for the first time, it's over. He's afraid I'll get hurt or arrested or something.

My friend and I are going to check out a college which is only going to take like 1 day but we want to spend time in other cities. Plus this girl I used to talk to invited me to stay in her dorm so you know what that means.

I think they'll let me go for 1 day but not a whole week. Help me Sup Forums?

Age?

18. Yes I know I could just leave without their permission but they'll be extremely pissed after I come back. I snuck out for a party when I was 16 and I got home at 3 am and I got beat and grounded

tell them the truth OP, tell them you're in love
also: ask for forgiveness, not permission, faglord

You could try pulling the I'm 18/I need. To learn how to be an adult some how

They were kids once

My parents were super hard to get to about anything and I couldn't ever get throughthem except for A rFew times... It sucks

>I got beat
lol

I'm not in love my dude. I just want to go to that college so a tour would be nice and I want to check out the local scene in other cities but asking for forgiveness sounds like a good idea

take your father's revolver and pop them both

It hurts every time

tell em its time for you to grow the fuck up. say youre gonna get a job (which you should since youre 18) and pulling your own weight. maybe thatll appease them

Yeah I think I'll say something along those lines. Like "I'm 18 bitch so I'm going wether you like it or not, I'm not asking you, I'm telling you" but more politely of course

He does have a handgun but it's not a revolver

also if youre 18 you shouldnt be takin anymore beatings. stick up for yourself

you need to do it with a revolver

I had a job that I got right after I turned 18 and I was fresh out of highschool and I kept it until after the holidays, about a month ago

Trips demands it.

stress on the girl situation, it worked for me, but maybe because I'm a fat neckbeard and it surprised my parents.

I was 16 and has a religious parent ever beat you? That shit hurts. They use belts and whatnot. And then they cry afterwards and then you gotta go to school and they send you to the counselor and she asks you if your parents hit you and you're like "no ma'am. My parents are simple folk, they earn hard coin, and I have nothing but respect for them"

Then you go home and pop them with your father's revolver.

Revolvers are too much. One of those bullets would be enough for both their heads and then it'll go through the wall, and hit my car and drop the engine

No way Jose, I for sure can't tell them about that. I was thinking of working that college angle and telling them I'm going for a long campus tour or something

oh fuck, I didnt pay attention when you said that they were religious, I guess that changes things a bit. Go with the education thing then, should work

Alright OP I have the perfect plan:
1) Go to your mother and tell her god isn't real
2) Tell her life is meaningless
3) Shoot her with dad's revovler
4) Dad comes running
5) "Is that muh revolver?"
6) Tell dad "gun control would have stopped this"
7) Shoot dad
8) go on trip and have a good time
9) meet up with qt girl
10) sex all week
11) The day you leave tell her she used up her usefulness
12) shoot her with dad's revolver.

>thou shalt not lie
enjoy hell, OP

Your still 18..... Ho long did you have the job? Y u quit?

Possible alternative plan
>sit you parents down and tell them you have something very important to discuss with them
>ask them what their favourite album is by The Beatles
>shoot them if they say any answer other than Revolver
>note that you will need a revolver

What's with people and trying to rob religious people of their faith. It's evil. I'm not religious but I don't tell my mom everything that's wrong about Christianity

I had it for 5 months, and it was a seasonal thing. Back to school->Halloween->Thanksgiving->Christmas->New Year's

Revolver is the best Beatle album you're right

>Why do you tell flat earthers they're wrong
>why do you tell moon landing conspiracy tards they're wrong

>people are trying to rob religious people of their faith

But how can you rob somebody of something that doesn't exist?

There's a difference between thinking the earth is flat and believing your soul will go to heaven after you die.

>Beatle album

not rly, zero evidence for both

you will learn to stand up for yourself even when its your parents who want to bully you

also im sure theyre right about u wanting to smoke drugs cuz fucking everyone does and they did it too

go anyways and look em dead in the eye and say you are too controlling to let me experiance my life...if you think im the kinda kid that does drugs an get arreted then you dont know me...maybe that something u did when u were young so you act super relgious....maybe u pray for forgiveness.
Im willing to come back to an ass whoopin but ill put my camara up and I will fight u back.

no excuse for domestic violence...how long are u gonna keep in the house 30 40 50 or until u die and leave me not able to do anything cuz I havent been exposed to the world...you sare suppose to teach me and guide me not deny me.

next time ill call the relavatives next time u act up and tell em what u did(beatings)...they know im a good kid...but im sure they have a few choice words for u

Move the fuck out op, it will never get better, trust me. I was in your spot years ago and I made the mistake of sticking around, do yourself a favor and just leave.
If that won't work go with revolver plan.

>Why can't I go? My friends mom (or other authoritative figure, like an Uncle, Aunt, Grandfather or Grandmother, ETC.) is coming on the road trip with us. It will be fine, they've been doing this same road trip for years and it's always went through without a hitch. I never really get to leave the town on vacations and stuff like that and all my friends get to leave out of state.
Matter of fact, the main reason we decided on this trip is to scout out college campuses.
>I need your decision NOW because they are going to be booking hotel rooms that we'll stay in.

>Tell them that you will be supervised by an authoritative figure.
>Make it seem like a school related trip, and a learning experience.
>Tell them that they are making reservations for rooms.
>Tell them that your other friends get to leave out of state for vacation, and some already moved out of state for college.

Tell them you're gonna shoot up the school if they dont let you go

an add i cant refuse or theyll get offended....I know youll cry an miss me and might be at each others throats but youll be cloud 9 when im back

Sounds like you are growing up to become the biggest cuck of all time

tell them that they're way too suffocating and that being over protective had its places when you were young up til 16 y/o and now it's just plain infringing on your rights to live free as a human being
threaten to cut all contacts when you leave the house if they keep on trying to control every areas of your life
make them understand that their lack of confidence in you and being over protective is seriously pissing you off because they don't seem to trust you enough to go on with your life as anybody would
Talk some sense to them ffs, did you let them baby you all your goddamn life or fucking what?

This looks promising