So TWD just went full "We Wuz Kangz". I can't take this show seriously anymore. What are some other good running shows?

So TWD just went full "We Wuz Kangz". I can't take this show seriously anymore. What are some other good running shows?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali
youtube.com/watch?v=NcbElUsLBNo
youtube.com/watch?v=MLbb92qjtwg
youtube.com/watch?v=rkJf9efNYPg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_empires
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he ends up being a pussy in the comics iirc

Walking Dead was never good.

Hating based King Ezekiel.

Kang Ezekiel is the best character fucko

HOL UP

HOL UP

HOL UP

>So TWD just went full "We Wuz Kangz"
What does that mean?

>The Walking Reddit

Black people have started spouting that prior to European influence in Africa they had influential kingdoms but white "revisionist history" has erased all record of their achievements.

I believe it started as a way to push back against people saying "Slavery was bad but at least you get to live in America/a developed country instead of in some war torn African dump" now their go to response is just to lie about how powerful and respected the African Kingdoms were and how everyone was rich and well fed until Whitey showed up and ruined it.
The reality is they live in stupid mud huts and have always lived in stupid mud huts. Any African American alive today should thank god their ancestors were stolen from their homes

Well to be fair we all originated from Africa.

you can already tell he is a pussy. i stopped reading the comics a while back and never got to his storyline, but i figured the guy would be an actual badass. severely disappointed

And what does that have to do with the show? Does Ezekial ever make such claims?

He claims he used to be a zookeeper. So no there's not much bias for a kingly claim.

You have to immediately jump to racial issues don't you? You have such a sad little brain.

So basically the only connection is that spergs on Sup Forums are shitting their pants in rage because a bunch of people accepted a black guy as their leader.

Last weeks EP was horrible. But tonight should be good. I am hype

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali

Epic meme bro XD

youtube.com/watch?v=NcbElUsLBNo
>mfw steriotypes are real

Actually we all originated in exploding stars forming heavy elements in their cores but that doesn't make us stardust. An ancestor of modern human lived in North-Eastern Africa, that doesn't make every human being an African.

What happened?

I don't watch the show but in the comics, if I recall correctly, his race is irrelevant, he just happens to be black.
Do they talk about his race in the show? Or do you get triggered whenever you see a black [poweful] character because you think it's all propaganda for the SJW agenda?

And that he is roleplaying as a Shakespearean/medieval king. He tends to borrow from that dialect/vocabulary and adopts a fanciful accent, but it's a sham.

So the fact that he is a leader and also that he's a stylized "king" are why these retards are spazzing out

Unfortunately I'm all caught up on the show. Makes for some decent bantz when the friends when it's a shitty week. But no, the only issue with race would be found in the very first season with Merle when he clearly doesn't like T-Dog for being black.

But otherwise this show has had a LOT of black characters, don't know why now Sup Forums is losing their shit, this one has dreads probably.

First off, what are you even doing here? This is meme central.

Second, I like Ezeikle. He's a silly character though and the only reason I like him is cause that's the only good attitude to have during a zombie apocalypse. Do whatever you want kind of thing, cause you might as well with no laws. Killing doesn't do anything aside from just turning you into a savage. Saving tigers on the other hand sounds fun and you get to have a pet that would keep you safe.

>it's another "Sup Forums gets triggered when they see a black person" episode

>White guy is leader of group
>Woah totally badass bro

>Black guy is a leader and they only one on the show
>HURR WEWASKANGZS

Autism

ezekiel is one of the worst black characters introduced in the comics, with morgan being the worst.

>don't know why now Sup Forums is losing their shit, this one has dreads probably.
Michonne has had dreads this entire time?

The reason is the same as when there were already black characters in star wars but the last film got everyone into an uproar somehow cause nignog from attack of the block was in it.

Why do white boys hate to accept the fact that blacks used to be royalty?

is king niggy on tonight

>black people want to be Pharaohs
>Pharoahs had slaves

Repartions from the negroe to the jude when?

>fake tan and braids
Her hair isn't naturally blond, wtf is she on about?

plus it's not like it's really new
i mean that dude has been in the comics for a little while now

blacks with natural blonde hair exist
educate yourself

Game of Thrones actually cut a literal We WUZ KANGZ character from the show that was in the books

wtf i hate game of throne now

Nice cherrypicking, nigger.

albinos maybe
but beyonce isn't one of them anyway

Except they don't you stupid fucking nigger.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali

Mali died from Africans in-fighting, not white intervention, much like Detroit

but he gets btfo in every scene

But you reject the idea there were civilization and royalty among Ancient Africa

>much like Detroit

Business and jobs was going low and fled with Organize Crime. Not just violent minorities

Right but not her. So she's a fake fuck like the rest of hollywood and we shouldn't listen to her.

What's the point in being king of a toilet? They got rich as fuck because Africa had valuable resources, which they sold off to foreigners who could actually use them because they didn't know how, and sold their poor off as slaves. Then they murdered each other and have repeated the same cycle ever since.

When are the jews getting recompensation from the Pharoahs?

I know it just find it funny that every time he shows up he yells about how I WUZ KANG and no one cares and eventually he was thrown in jail for fucking Cercri's sons wife and he claims he din do nuffin.

The whole story would be problematic to air on television in this climate

actually he wuz zookeeper, but feel free to continue being autistic

There were actually many well developed african nations but they werent ruined directly by euros, they were ruined by the slave trade or by themselves. The core of the narrative that there were powerful, large, civilized nations in africa is actually true though

>but that doesn't make us stardust
youtube.com/watch?v=MLbb92qjtwg

Wew lad. Took a lot of iq points being lost to read that spiel.

autistic showfags throwing a tantrum over something comicbook masterrace knew all along. always makes me smile.

>Then they murdered each other and have repeated the same cycle ever since.

Countries had wars? Who knew?

And I like how you forget how The Euros decided to colonize them and killed their people off.

They outright tell you he's just a former zookeeper who did community theater as a hobby and puts on a big show because a mythicized leader—with his histrionic manner of speech and pet tiger—inspires devotion in people and makes them feel safe, which in turn lets them live happy and productive lives in a thriving agricultural colony. They also made him fallible from the get-go in that he kneels to The Saviors without question and hides the arrangement from all but a few of his people, valuing safety over freedom. He's a good character, lad. It's something different from tribes of tough guys competing over who's better at killing.

>implying those hooknosed khazar usurpers are the real jews of the bible

this desu

Do you think that the pigs with the rotten walker meat will turn people who eat it?

WE WUZ JEWZ

I think the actor said on Talking Dead that the pimary motivation was to just stuff the stomachs of smaller pigs so they look bigger than they are when they go to The Saviors, while The Kingdom gets to keep the actually big pigs to themselves. Just thumbing the scale and ripping Negan off because Ezekiel hates their "deal." I doubt the walker flesh in their stomachs will be much of an issue unless they eat the offal and don't properly clean it. Pigs have really strong digestive systems and eat carrion all the time, so it probably wouldn't make them sick or anything.

If you watched TWD this far you most likely have a sub 90 IQ and should be euthanized. The fact your stupid racist reasoning is the reason you dropped this shit and not its 0 networth artistic merit is even more proof of your stupidity.

I stopped watching this show during season 5 and just recently got back into it. Was Carol always such a horrible actress or was her performance in this episode just exceptionally bad? I honestly don't remember her being THIS terrible at acting.

youtube.com/watch?v=rkJf9efNYPg

Oh wow that's actually pretty neat. Shows you that even though he's bending the knee and whatnot to safeguard his people, he's not opposed to giving Negan the finger. I didn't know that about pigs, I suppose it wouldn't do anything then.

I also kinda liked how there was almost a mutual respect between Negan's lieutenant and Ezekiel

that fucking image

no he doesn't unless you mean getting beheaded makes you a pussy

>"It was easy to slip into the role of King, considering my ancestors were the pharohs of old, it's in my blood *laughs*"

What did he mean by this?

Africa did have kings though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_empires

>Negan episode

Can't fucking wait.

They did? I don't remember this dude at all and I just read the books

>Yahawadah Abraya Yasharahia

Don't you remember a black dude in Kings Landing, always being described as wearing bright feathers and shit. Can't remember the cunts name though.

As somebody who doesn't watch the show, can you explain to me what exactly went wrong?
I keep seeing picture of this tiger but I am not really sure whats wrong there

Jalabhar Xho, he's at Kings Landing.

Nothing has gone wrong, it's just racist retards sperging out about a black person being on their screen, as per the norm.

Ya. Its coming back to me. The Summer Islander. It just makes me sad that they completely neutered Circe's story for muh strong independent woman who dont need no man.

There's a black man who is the leader of a community in the post-Apocalyptic world and he calls himself a King because he's playing a larger than life character to rally people behind him. That's literally the extent of the "problem", depending on what you believe the shitposting is either ironic Sup Forums meming or Sup Forums getting legitimately triggered for this insignificant shit

oh ok
seems like the Sup Forums crowd is very easy to trigger

They're not trying to pretend that Cersei isn't a villain.

>The issues of the comic that were about Ezekiel would have been coming out before "we wuz kangs" was a big deal

HOL UP
*smacks lips*

>qt bottom right of frame

Name one.

Zimbabwe :^)

I hate the lead singer in the smiths but I still listen to the music, Beyonce is talentles,s like all the musicians in the pop/R&B-genre.

It's hilarious how sjw libcucks praise this untalented piece of shit whore's retarded """"songs"""" because she's black

its just retarded people who live denial who does not understand this simple fact, egos are fucking people up

is that RZA??

Greater Zimbabwe, Mali, Yoruba, etc

Not African, but Haiti fits this criteria.

Axum/Abyssinia, Nubia/Meroe, Adal sultanate

Are you implying haiti ruined itself? Had nothing to do with the colonial powers that are STILL fucking it up the ass?

>identify with Egypt on aesthetics alone

>egypt was absolute bottom bitch to the Assyrians, greeks and romans.

No trees because poor infrastructure equals fuck all power network so you chop down the trees for fuel and heating

Honk

>good running shows
wtf does that even mean?

Do you speak english?

You have to be a fucking autistic Sup Forumsack to believe this shit. I know you're all too scared to interact with a black person IRL but I guarantee you no educated African American is running around spouting that.

Please kill yourselves for believing this stupid meme.

Just not sure what you meant by "criteria" in the context of the posts you are replying to

That makes you the biggest pussy in TWD universe.

>no educated African American
>educated
>African American
>no

That's the point, it shows that you can always cherry pick. When comparing pop to rock there are always really well written pop song and terribly written rock songs.

no. humans and pre-humas were all over the world and just fucked each other. like the western phenotype homo sapiens is part neandertal.

He's actually buff instead of a fat pussy in the show. You see him out in the field rallying his men and getting in on the action. It's pretty triggering. He has a house carl he's a colored fella too. Triggering even though his best knight is a Governor lookalike.