Tfw no pestposting

>tfw no pestposting

dead memes general?

>I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare: crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor and surviving. You are not that snail, I am. And for that reason, I'm out.

>tfw no love for Brenny anymore

my name is Dillon and I have one nerdy friend that always does this when he sees me

memes live

ONE

>it's a Dutch and Dillon's meme is so fucking dead that anons in denial don't even know what it was and think it's about the gay fantasy handshake scene episode

>even the meme itself got JUST'd

nobody fucking cares brandon lol

>operation unfuck his shit was 2 years ago

Was pest posting too ahead of its time? Will it be back in a few years?

We seem to have had a lot of really old school memes posted in the last few days. I assume some poor bastard has just got his internet access back after serving a non-custodial sentence and is trying to get back into the swing of things. He should lurk moar.

yes it will come back strong

what are the hot new dank memes these days?

what character was was parodying in that shot anyway? I've seen it referenced in a million 80's and 90's things, but no idea about the original.

Generic mafia guy? Idk

Raimiposting but that's patrician only

watch it crissy etc

i think the meme renaissance is over friend

After the election when r/thedonald and Hillary's staff stop shitposting here it'll be a little more bearable.

>dannyboytbh

best thing Sup Forums did in early 2016 was dox the pestposters. they spammed that shit all over their twitters.

it stopped soon after