Dead kids are necessary sacrifices for gun rights

Dead kids are necessary sacrifices for gun rights

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-visits-golf-funerals-shooting-victims-article-1.3830229
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey as long as their American kids i don't really care!

Funny how the liberals only care when the dead kids are white

>hundreds of nigger kids die each year in Chicago

*crickets*

black kids haven't been shooting up black schools :^)

i agree, gun rights are a lot more worth then a few kids, why shuld i give away my guns for a random kid.
Lets be honest no one cares if a shool gets shoot up

Republicans don't give a fuck about dead american children, as long as that sweet NRA donation money keeps flowing in- they good

I hear that from most gun-owning republicans, who cares about dead americans. But why are you so much against america? Conservatives used to be pro-america, what changed?

so should we punish millions of people just because of a few dead kids.

so you would give up your rights just for a tiny group of people, who gets killed in school shootings

Just black neighbourhoods

Negative liberty > benevolent tyranny

Those kids knew what they were getting into.

Leave it up to a liberal to make a despicable, tasteless thread, to push their personal agenda.

That is incorrect. Stop reaching for shit that isn't there.

How is killing american children your "right"

You didn't answer the question

Of course he would. He would give up all his rights as long as the government will take care of him, so he doesn't have to contribute to society.

Just like dead whites are for freedom. Terrorism is now part of our lifes, if we still want to be free we need to learn living with those risks.

He is talking about his rights as an American citizen you dunce.

Oh wow, a troll with a straw man, I didn't think they had hands dexterous enough to build one.

Rights>lives kek bunch of fags

I doubt you hear from anyone saying who cares about dead Americans except for the trolls on here. Republicans are not against america. Liberals are the ones staging protests and joining anti American groups. You are incorrect

Meant for you

Cute trying to shape the argument to fit your bias. Guns are gonna go away. It's time and even though it's going to take a cycle or two, its happening.

Wanting to improve America is anti-american now. Fucking conservatives.

Nah they just shoot up other blacks in drive-by shootings of other black gang bangers so its all good as long as its not at school, you see how fucking stupid you sound?

Black people shoot up black neighborhoods, white people shoot up white neighborhoods. There is no such thing as "black on black" crime. Blacks don't commit crime against each other at any disproportionately higher rate than any other race. People commit crimes against the people they live with.

The time to isolate and identify gunnies has come. Let them bitch loud and long, just lets us know who we are dealing with. Coming to get'm

Bring the ship around tony, we got a big one over here!!

Oh, it's the troll that never has a point.

>Cute trying to shape the argument to fit your bias.
Not the user you were replying to, but the argument was already framed to fit a bias. It started out as "people I politically disagree with, must not care about other people or dead kids".
user comes by and basically says "isn't that a bit hyperbolic" and you reply is "Don't try to temper my confirmation bias, we both know I'm right and that you just wanna keep your murder machine".

What laws would have prevented this shooting? I'll wait...

You had 8 yrs of Obama for improvement. You had your chance. Fucking liberals

>people I politically disagree with

Valuing uninhibited gun ownership over the safety of school children isn't a "political disagreement". Pretty weak strawman.

Not a troll, a messenger.

if you would have at least an argument besides dead children, children die all the time.

these 17 children aren't even worth the money of all the AR-15 out there.

>messenger
Kek! You people really are mental.

This.

Improve it to what end? If you had it your way it would be a felony for me to tell you how much of a faggot you are

It is the schools responsibility to protect its students. The school is temporary guardian while the children are there.

This

because all their schools have metal detectors at the entrances and have armed police patrolling the school grounds lol
If they didnt then they wouldnt have 'mass shootings', they would just have regular single shootings

This is always someones arguement until its their own kid getting shot lol

Who ever valued or advocated for uninhibited gun ownership?
Just like any other thing that is potentially dangerous, you gotta prove that you can use the thing responsibly, be that a car, motorbike, boat, airplane or gun.
This entire thread was started with an image representing the right, combined with the straw man that they have no regard for human life, not even children.
I'm a far lefty fag myself, yet I know that very few people have no regard for other peoples lives, even on the right.
What you're doing is pearl clutching and yelling "Think of the children" while advocating against something that is a constitutional right of yours.
What I don't get about these mass shootings is that no one talks about the culture that fosters these perpetrators and what faults in the education and mental health sectors might facilitate this issue.
All everyone talks about is "Oh some guy with clear mental issues, that no one took the time to try to help out early on, did something bad. we need to take guns away from law abiding mentally stable citizens now.

Yes it is. You want to use political power to punish me because someone I don't know killed some people I never met in a state I never visited.

If my kid is shot then punish the person that did that crime, not society.

and this will happen to a very very tiny group of people, so we all should not give a fuck

You're preaching to the choir here, op.

No its not. There are plenty of parents that have lost children and loved ones to gun violence and it didn't change their pro gun stance. You see not all people cry why me when something goes wrong. It's the same as celebrities who don't give a fuck about a disease until they get it. Just goes to show you how self centered people really are.

why does the government prevent me from owning a nuke?

There will always be bullied kids, there will always be kids that snap and want to kill the ones that they think has been making their life hell so it will stop. I wouldnt support getting rid of ALL guns in america, the culture is too dependent on them and the criminals would just take it as a free for all and go crazy with looting and burglary. However, the problem is automatic weapons. There is no reason to need an automatic weapon as a civilian apart from "I think they are cool". Getting rid of automatic weapons for the general populace may not stop school shootings but it WOULD cut down on the amount of deaths in those shootings by a lot.
Plus there is a fairly simple solution to do this:
>introduce automatic gun ban
>Punishable only by heavy fine and confiscation if caught. (meaning no police raids if cops suspect someone has one)
>give one year before punishment is enforced to allow automatic gun holders time to trade in their automatic weapons into the government for monetary compensation.
>stop the sale of all auto weapons and parts specifically for making them.
>make automatic military weapons government property so soldiers stop taking them home and the next soldier can use it which would also save money on making more.

Shall
Not
Be
Infringed

Why do you people always try and compare nukes with guns? It's ridiculous and serves no purpose.

Automatic weapons are not easy to obtain. You are already lying

I never said they were??? Just that a lot of mass shooting are done with automatic weapons.

if you need a semi for hunting you might as well use it to kill yourself lmao, granted you wont miss the first few shots...

Im thankfull for these masshotings at least something interesting happen and nicuals makes a great meme.

"Automatic Weapons" is anti-gunner for "Semiautomatic Weapons."

Actually literally none of them are done with automatic weapons in the states, at least not recently.

Right, because every shot when you hunt is always a 100% guaranteed clean kill, and no one ever needs a follow up shot to put a wounded animal out of its misery.

>There will always be bullied kids, there will always be kids that snap and want to kill the ones that they think has been making their life hell so it will stop.
Of course there will, but look at other western countries user, we do have some school shootings/mass violence, but not to the degree you do in the US. Now gun availability is different in most other western countries, but you'd still see a per capita amount of school violence equivalent to what happens in the US if the numbers of kids feeling like this was as static as what you imply in your post.
Now I agree that automatic weapons might not be strictly necessary to civilian owners, but removing them will not stop school shootings if you ignore all of the other factors that come into them happening.
How I see it is that if you ban automatic weapons, school shooters will start using handguns and then you will be advocating for the abolition of those as well.

Its so easy to hate something you know less than nothing about.

They are not automatic. Do you even know what an automatic weapon is, or is that your orwellian way to strike fear into people?

Bolt action would do the trick, unless you're fucking retarded

This has nothing to do with what I said.

Shoot charging bear
Pull bolt back
finger new round into chamber
get mauled by bear before you close the bolt

No, you're fucking retarded and just got owned by

Obviously you've never hunted coyotes.

I bet less hunters get charged by bears than schools get shot up

Weak bait

You'd lose that bet.

Feel free to disprove it

>trying to equate crime that happens everywhere in the world to american mass-shootings

I bet not.

I bet more niggers shoot eachother with pistols than scary white teens shoot up schools

oh wait statistics and proof is all fake news, I forgot

did somebody say coyotes?

Trying to compare 1 dead kid to another

There is no statistic on charging bears you shithead

What is your point?

but i should be allowed to have any weapon i want. if our government has nukes then how can i protect myself against my government without a nuke of comparable force

Yeah like your statistic of 18 school shootings this year.

By all means, show me the proof that more schools are shot up than bear attacks.

That's because niggers don't go to school.

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-visits-golf-funerals-shooting-victims-article-1.3830229

they should just keep bears in schools. that would solve everything

If kids are shooting up schools, then they should just ban kids.

but who will police da bears?

Sure go ahead and buy one since you probably have a few million dollars laying around. Not to mention that those weapons and uranium are heavily safeguarded. They do that because criminals with the money can really obtain them. Not some broke dick teen on his mom's laptop. See, guns don't cost millions of dollars and any capable citizen is allowed to legally purchase them. Now stop using your childish nuke argument and come up with something better.

Why would the government nuke it's own country? So they could sit on the ashes and high-five each other, then die of radiation sickness?

No he said bears charging. Hes just pulling whatever half cocked idea comes into his head with no basis of an actual debate.

Not even going to bother looking

lets be real though, if any administration in this nation's history was going to do that - it would be this one

Literally, they knew the shooter was a psycho fuck but no one did diddly shit about it.

Now let's all have an emotional, trauma-fueled reaction instead of acknowledging our failure to act in the first place, just like OP emo-fag wants.

Common sense