ITT: We post pics of our expensive watches and laugh at all the poorfags who can't even afford even a shit watch like a...

ITT: We post pics of our expensive watches and laugh at all the poorfags who can't even afford even a shit watch like a casio or fucking timex.

Pic related is mine, cost me about $15,000

Watchfag here hate to break it to you but that's a fake.

Why is your watch wrapped around a squash?

Are you a Powerpuff Girl?

That really is a disgusting hand.

stole my joke asshole

Based on the tightness of your skin and the definition of your hairs and roots, I'd assumed you're extremely obese and around the ages of 20-25. Since you have no discoloration and your hands don't look dry, I can assume you don't do any hard labor (evidenced by obesity, too). Either you work at an office, or you don't work at all.

I would assume that isn't your bed either, that watch probably isn't even yours. It's easy to tell the watch is a cheap knock off, it's gold plated with cubic zirconia inlaid around the dial.

TL;DR, OP found a watch he liked in his mothers room and put it on but forgot to leave her bedsheets out of the picture.

Congrats, you spent a ridiculous amount of money on something completely antiquated.

I'm with you OP

literally crying

ITT; Retards boasting about spending money they don't have so they can boast about telling the time at random intervals of the day to fat janice in accounting and whoever will listen to their autistic cries.

How does someone spend money they don't have? I happen to spend strictly money I have, so I'm confused. Fat Janice is a milf tho too.

R8 mine

fuck

Does time sadden you?

Are you a female or gay?

I am not

Then why the fuck do you have all those jewels on it?

He gay

oh you sad losers;) You ok ? hehe..
i just bought this last week, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

plain jane or homosexual
pick one

why are your hands spheres

Stale copypasta, anyone actually responding to this is a fucking newfag.

Hi newfag!

Oldfags don't point out copypasta faggot newfag. They either play along skip thread and let the Newfags take the bait

>cameraroll_21.jpg

I don't get it

>Phone user

I kinda have a nigger side to me

Seriously, you people need to spend that money on a personal trainer and dietician. Those watches aren't going to be very useful if they can't fit around your fat fucking wrists.

Idk It's not super expensive but it's decent.

Nice watch.
What the fuck is wrong with your hand

Newfag spotted.

jesus either you are really fat or have some sort of allergic reaction to that watch since your hand is not normal at all.

kek

that 1 with the guy on the white bed is a thailand knock off i bought 2 of then in pattaya only afew months ago for 700 tbai . Also won 1 in a beer bar on walking street

Mine is a gift, is it real?