How can i find out how to hack someones facebook? I swear I dont have malicious intent

How can i find out how to hack someones facebook? I swear I dont have malicious intent.
and I KNOW one of you bastards knows how to do it

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-654527299/sets/greystap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ా జ్ఞా ా జ్ఞా ా
Alt+f4
ా జ్ఞా ా జ్ఞా ా

bump

bump

Fish their password, much easier

Bruteforce

I knowledge there's nudes up.un that bitch. Help a brother out

how would you suggest doing that? Also would do you think itd be necessary to use an onion browser or something like that.

Her name's Marissa lund, she has 1500 plus friends, shit she might even send them if you just ask. Facebook rap3monst3r

Disguise a keylogger with something not malicious and send it to them via email

halt this faggotory.
go back to where ever you came from.
take down this thread and put it up again with a more attention grabbing picture.
I want the answers too, otherwise I wouldn't bother.

once again, we see that op is a faggot.

im just a girl trying to get over someone ok

Using social engineering. Be creative. You can use tor if you want but it's probably not necessary

Op, is she someone you know personally?
If it is then its much easier

Ok so you hack it. What are you expecting to find??

first remove/delete system 32. You won't be hacking anything with out getting caught with that installed.

Google is your friend Sup Forumsitch

I dont even know. Im in such a bad place. I have been for 2 years. I dont even know what Im doing. Ive lost myself so much. Fuck Ill try anything for closure

youre so funny !

If you kbow the email address she uses to log in to her account, you can do this
>click "forgotten your password" and type the victims email
>click you no longer have access to the email account
>it asks "how can we reach you" type in your email address that isnt linked to any fb accounts
>it will asks a security question and if you know her personally you can make a guess but if you dont, youre shit out of luck

Facebookhax.ru/keylog

Most people use the same password for all their accounts..

You could also go over to her place and stock a usb with a keylogger inside into her pc and a couple days and then go pick it up. Then extract the data when youre home

Again most of these work if you know her irl, hacking is very difficult and not like in the movies

Take ur pc, open case, get new fresh network card, close case. Go in facebook webpage, find ur victims profile. Write her a letter, make good convo,get friends with her and ask for nudes. Or just jump off bridge. Take whichever suits you're style.
You dont just hack, its not a fucking movie. U need knowladge, learn internet protocols, basics. Dumbass fag

How to become a bitcoin miner

It'll be ok user. I recently broke up with GF. She was the love of my short life and she decided I wasn't worth changing for. Broke my heart. But hearts heal. You'll heal. And most if the peeps on here will try their best to make you feel better

:( i love u

You know the rules, tits or gtfo

Can't you just brute force the password? :/

Pretty sure you can brute force the security question

I love you too. I don't know who you are or where your from. But I love you. That unconditional love where I'll text in the morning just to make sure you woke up

i mean thatd take alot of time and i dont know the person THAT well

user. Stay strong.

Well, if you have the time and you think it's worth hacking into, I'd say give it a shot anyways.

I hope user is ok. She seems really lost. I know the feeling .

You are retarded. Move on OP otherwise you'll become that crazy stalker chick no one wants.

>she

jesus fucking christ :(

but no one has to find out

i am a girl fuckhead

user what else can you tell us about yourself?

nothing to you i dont want people to find out who i am

>asks b for hacking help
>doesn't say "ill post wins"

Fuck off

Even if we did. What's the worst that could happen. Maybe a pic of yourself?

Then why tf are you here? Wait nvm I forgot what happened to this place
Hmu I'll hack the shit out of whatever you want for a bj

You will know. You won't feel better if you go through with it. Maybe even worse.

but at least ill know a bit more why he chose her over me

Because maybe he's stupid. Guys tend to be that. And sometimes some girls.

why would he be stupid

You're not going to hack facebook

Best you could do is attempt to get the persons login details, or hijack their devices directly

If you keylog your own machine (easy enough with even trial versions of software) and have them log into it, is perhaps the easiest way.

If you have direct access to their computer, you could do the same.

They could misplace their phone, however if it's locked you're probably out of luck, and this still wont render their login for future use.

If you're asking on Sup Forums, actual pen testing is far beyond you're scope of abilities, so go for the most basic hack, social engineering.

Why are we still entertaining this shitty thread? Fucking move on op, don't be that psycho bitch

Hacking does involve names either way. How about some names to at least figure out who were attempting to "hack"

Delete system 32

why not?

You've never seen a guy drool over a pair of huge tits? Or a big ass?

Tits or gtfo

There was a way maybe 3 years ago whe you found that persons token that they used to communicate to facbook servers with wireshark. But still you need to be on the same network. Bit I think they fixed that.

i have bigger tits and ass than her. our faces are about the same. I was pretty quiet around him because im shy, but he still liked me for ages while i was shy. And then they became friends and he ditched me and fell for her and did everything i have wanted WITH HER which is so strange because i wanted unique and weirdly specific things and he somehow got them spot on with HER. every day of my life i had to suffer and see them together. and after he had liked her for a while i tried to be friendly with him but he just completely ignored it and even looked at me weird. also she had a boyfriend so i have no clue what the fuck he was on but somehow all this broke me because I cannot figure out what is better about her and i hate myself for not being good enough. fuck.

Kill yourself

5 years before that, you could copy/paste cookies and reload the webpage to think their still logged in.
But again, you needed access to the same machine, good pastime at a public library or similar.

Trips of a erika
Listen to greystap by Young Cappi #np on #SoundCloud

Killing thread now

I'll do it for you, 50 bucks after it's done though op.

this isn't a place for you to whine about you not getting chosen over someone else faggot

I'm back bitches

>implying That's not exactly what OP is doing

Why? I mean don't get me wrong I have tought about it.

You are good enough. Believe it now and never forget

Because Erika we know

fucking thot crying over getting rejected what has b become

Stop being captain save a hoe, your not gonna get nudes

Trash

Ouuu

but how do i know? if i were good enough he wouldve gone for me

>i have bigger tits and ass than her.
You're fat, she isn't.

Shut up Erika

Shut up erika

>shut up erika

How much is it worth to you

You might never know. You have to think you are. And reassure yourself your not wrong.

dub

This

Has everyone forgot the rules regarding femanons? >TITS OR GTFO

Tits or gtfo

Are you a lesbian? If you answer me, I might answer your facebook problem. Please be honest, no shame in love.

Just Shut up Erika

Shut up faggot, she's Erika she's bisexual now go back to tumblr and choke on cyanide

no im not

You are a faggot and deserve death

Hey Erika, shut up

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

>bruteforce botnet
jk you're obviously not going to be able to hack facebook or find any backdoors, but you're going to need to hack the person who you want. as anons have said, you can do this with social engineering, ip loggers, you can also find any other websites that they may have an account from their email and then hack those websites.

Kill yourself you 3rd wave feminist trash

Oh so you thought this was a chimp out?

Go die

gayy

Trips