So I'm in the business of serving, and I make most of my money on tips. I served 3 young women one night...

So I'm in the business of serving, and I make most of my money on tips. I served 3 young women one night, one was black (the initial money giver) a mulatto, and a white woman. After the money was given for the order, the black woman stood there looking at me for all the money back (which I gave) while the mulatto stood there stupidly. The white girl actually spoke up and said to give a tip. I was given the change back after this. You know what to do. General argument about tips and nigger hate thread.

Fucking niggers

I would have not tipped your dumb ass. You give me my fucking change back and you don't assume that I somehow owe it to you for doing your job.

Fuck you stupid foreign pieces of shit that don't know how tipping/minimum wage works in the greatest nation that exists and you don't live in.

Nigger heres some water melons.

Calling me a nigger? Wow, foreign people are fucking stupid.

nice trips nigger

>menu says coffee is $3
>customer pays $3
>like, i can't even. just omg, that customer was soooooo rude
I never tip when I go to the US for work, it's great.

Go fuck yourself, college boy.You as well, wannabe.

How many times do you think someone has spit in your food?

>america is greatest nation on earth
>creates manbabies that get butthurt in less than 10 replies
lel

What I don't know won't hurt me.
>menu says coffee is $3
>customer pays $3
>waiter spits in the coffee
GREATEST NATION ON EARTH

>how tipping works
Your boss thinks they are better than you.
So they pay you less than you're worth.
Defends their greed by blameshifting your shit wage bickering onto the customer.
You hate the customer who is the only reason that business hired your ads to begin with.

Its call gratuity you dumb entitled bitch.
No one was grateful for what you did.

If you don't like your job you know that you can change it right?

>thinks he deserves extra money because he can carry a plate and a glass of water 20 feet without dropping it

Why don't you fight for fair wages instead of bitching about not getting a tip? Or is it because you make way more money than your sob story implies because people are idiots and give you tips? Yeah, I think it's that last one.

I don't tip, and faggots like you make it worth it.

>What I don't know won't hurt me
>Gets herpes, hepatitis and mono

Immunizations exist for hepatitis and mono, pretty sure contracting herpes from spit in coffee is pretty minute too.....

>waitress and service staff who expect gratuity
>domesticated entitled hobo

>has a job that pays enough to afford excellent healthcare anywhere in the world

If you depend on gratuity.
You're a prostitute.

Go make me a sandwich

>has good healthcare
>still doesn't want to get any fucking infectious diseases

>have to pay more than the advertised price to make sure i don't get a disease
GREATEST NATION ON EARTH

You're a typical ignorant foreign fuck. I make more money than my boss, you kike. Learn how shit works here where it really matters, boy.

Has internet history.
Has evidence its premeditated in the even this has relavancy to any potential future intentional endangerments to other people.

FBI:CDC bioterrorism warning

nigger do you even greentext?

I work at a smoothie place part time and it really pisses me off when customers dont tip. I see it as a sign of appreciation for making them food and baiting them into a conversation

You keep saying that. I never asserted that the US was the greatest

You make more than you're boss
And yet here you are crying about wanting the tip like a thristy trick

I clearly made this a thread about how pieces of shit like you don't tip, and how niggers are a prime example of how they don't nearly as often.
>nigger detected

Yeah.
But I don't have to because I'm not paid extra to do it right

>+15%

Nigger detected

Busey 2020:
We will kill all niggers and the homeless

>makes more money than his boss
>complains about not getting a tip this one time
>calls other people kike

Well someone did.

Fucking hell, I'm not going to bring up this thread in a few months time when I'm in the US for work and someone spits in my coffee. What an autistic thing to suggest.

Keep acting like being served like you're a noble means nothing and keep expecting nobody will spit in your food/drink.
>Kek

Bitch shut your trap or we call manager.

>appreciation for making them food

Its a fucking smoothie don't act like you spend 60 mins in the kitchen making a masterpiece. Also when I make food I know people appreciate it by fucking eating the food and not being forced to leave money behind because the retard managed to push start on a blender and else doesn't make any money because nothing wrong with the wages in the best country of the world.

>paying the stated price for the product is akin to acting like a noble

Busey 2020:
We will all wear dentures and chew on tinfoil

Broke ass wageslave cuck drop your job and make some real money stupid jew.

Oh I tip.
And I employ and own

But disease spreading sum like you will never work for a decent establishment where people are grateful regardless of which industry you decide to whore yourself out in

100% true, its called cost shifting, this is also why restraunts subliminally push up tip percentages by making suggestions of 15% or more on the bill, they dont have to pay the staff if they clear over minimum wage on tips alone.

I only tip if the food/service is really good and you don't force conversation. If service is ordinary and I can't guarantee the tip will go to the person who made my food = no tip.

I'm guessing you make shit smoothies and are an overly fake piece of shit so your forced conversation is obvious.

>tipping by definition is optional
>plate jockeys gettin mad when people don't tip
>give customer choice
>get mad at customer's choice

Why allow customer to choose if you just gonna get upset about it. Waiters and delivery autists are the dumbest motherfuckers, I swear.

No but Sup Forums and /pol will
You fugee

Assuming someone went to college because they disagree with you, using your assumption of their higher education as an insult

You get it! My faith in humanity has been spared another night. Thank you user

Faggots that don't even go out, let alone appreciate their mother tending to them.

Busey 2020:
By the end of the year, he will put a man on the moon

Bitch i own my own server i dont gotta give him tips he owes me his life

According to this

They don't need tips

The problem is employers pay servers less than minimum wage simply because tips are expected.

It has created a flawed system where if server earns no tips, they really get screwed on wages, but if all their customers tip even 15% then they make more then any two other employees put together.

I go out and I take care of myself, but I don't live in retarded america where you need to pay the wages of the fucking waiter or they will misstreat you in a industry based on service. Where I live tipping is completley optional and you won't have waiters/waitresses fucking with your food because you are not paying their salary instead of the boss and its also not our problem they never finished anything beside high school.

Just because of the entitled shits that always make these threads complaining about tips they don't even deserve, I've been going to restaurants and purposefully being difficult while I'm being served and then I leave nothing for a tip and write a rude note on the bill.

My girlfriend and I do this at a different restaurant every Saturday night. She loves it. Afterwards we go home and fuck like animals.

OP I hope I make my way to your place of work some day.

stfu you lying cunt

Nobody cares where shithole living foreign pieces of shit like any of you live or how service industries work in your poverty stricken wastelands. You autist fuckfaces forgot a crucial part of this thread, and that is that niggers don't tip nearly as often as other people (meaning if niggers are even people, kek).
>You people that talk how you don't tip = niggers.

Kys faggot

Suck my dick, eurotrash.

What kind of weird repressed gf do you have?

she gets off on being rude to the help

>menu says coffee is $3
>customer pays $3
>waiter spits in the customer's coffee
I suspect the waiter is the nigger.

Niggers can't suspect anything, due to the niggerdom thou has projected from the lack of tipping... nigger.

Tips are gratuities. Hence not to be expected. If a server didn't earn it by standing out in some way, they aren't getting shit from me. Get over yourself.

Nah mate, AusFag here. And I get tips all the time because the food I make is good, not because it's "expected".

Once again kys faggot

>needs tips to survive
>calls other countries poverty stricken
>other countries actually care about their service industry and doesn't make them blow for money
>M'urica greatest country in the world

Ok, nigger.

Kek, so true

>AusFag
>Fag
nuf said

I'm white, and old. I hate entitled millennials.

You're also not American.

My question still stands.

>charges people extra for the service of not spitting in coffee
>calls other people nigger
lel

Shit b/ro you got me. Harden the fuck up you entitled cunt

Nigger

Do you seriously think by calling the other party "niggers" makes you automatically right?

Well now we know why you have to beg for money, prolly because you are a uneducate nigger yourself

nutha nigger

>triggered american
Nothing better.

>uneducate

I live in a country that pays its employees , how much does one tip on a $3 coffee?

My wife is a doctor.
She will do her job right for an extra 15%

if I don't pay it will she hock a loogie inside my guts

When you get lost in your imaginatory vagueness you mind becomes a nimble vagrant.- Gary Busey quote

fuck outta here I answered your question already

No you just won't get a happy ending after your physical

Busey 2020:
Feelings are dumb and should be hated

ITT: butthurt aspies who work minimum wage and don't receive tips because they suck at a job even a child could do

Busey 2020:
He’s tan, rested, and ready

It wasn't a very good answer, user. Tell your gf she's fuckin weird

You economy is so fucked.. Where i come from a tip is given for good service not to help the server to survive...

A) Yes, niggers are fucking dumb.

B) Let's get rid of the tipped wage and you can make the regular minimum like all the other unskilled and non-tipped employees.

Busey 2020:
Greased up and ready to go

Its only a thing in fucking america. Everyone else only tips when the service is exceptionally great.

Nothing.

Go to sleep, Gary.

To be fair my niece gives free tea parties and she does not expect a fucking tip and it prolly tastes better then what they would serve.

>mfw my job has a MANDATORY 18% gratuity on every bill
>mfw it’s agreed upon by every patron
>mfw I get $10 an hour on top of that
>mfw I see these threads