If only the Government should have guns, then why did the FBI fail to protect us from this mass shooting...

If only the Government should have guns, then why did the FBI fail to protect us from this mass shooting? The FBI literally knew this guy was going to murder children and they failed to protect us. Wouldn't it seem more logical to be responsible for protecting ourselves first and foremost as opposed to placing our well being in the hands of some distant bureaucracy? The Constitution literally allows us to carry guns and some people choose not to. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/29/567125421/suspect-in-october-new-york-truck-attack-pleads-not-guilty
mobile.nytimes.com/2000/09/21/us/us-declines-to-prosecute-in-case-of-man-beaten-to-death-on-jet.html?referer=http://www.google.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>If only the Government should have guns, then why did the FBI fail to protect us from this mass shooting?
They had their noses too far up Trump's ass to do their real job. You know, stop crime and stuff.

The "F" in FBI is "Fap"
Too busy tapping to do any work, paycheck come anyway, so more tapping.

"F"apping
"B"ut
"I"nterested

>then why did the FBI fail to protect us from this mass shooting?
too busy looking for russian twitter trolls

The Constitution literally allows us to carry guns and some people choose not to. Why?
Top 10 reasons
10) Guns are heavy
9) can't even figure out what gender I am.
8) can't change a lightbulb, load a gun??
7) I can't shame the gun into being quiet
6) can't buy ammo with foodstamps.
5) I broke a nail
4) I'm not cleaning that.
3) too tempting to use it on myself
2) my psychiatrist filled out the forms
1) I'm out of school now

They were reading the bumps on Trump's asshole

Yes

If only the government has guns, there wouldn't be school shooters to begin with to protect yourself from.

But merican logic user. Can’t help them kek

"F" Sup Forums
Sup Forums
"I" interest in fapping.

And if only government has guns, what is there to protect you against them?

prohibition doesn't stop there being guns on the black market, ie in the hands of criminals, ie the exact type of people who execute defenceless kids in schools

just watched this movie again the other day. it's actually pretty good

>candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Most mass shooters got thier guns legally. Most criminals buy thier guns through illegal channels.

So yes, limit access to guns and you wont have school shootings because street thugs and criminals dont do mass shootings in schools and malls.

Theoretically they could, but they're not suicidal manic depressives.

I am sure the FBI will protect us after all the guns are removed.
I am sure all the guns will be removed...

Most mass murders got their trucks legally

>prohibition doesn't stop there being guns on the black market
That's why in other countries they have that many school shootings too, right?

Well, what did anybody else do? You dont put out a fire by pouring fire on it, you dont prevent fires by lighting more fires, you do it by placing resonable preventive measures. Basically, the constitution allows for citizens the right to bear arms to protect themselves, but why on earth do you need a .50 rifle? 20+ round magazine. And before an hur dur govt take over theories, its not gonna be like red dawn, it'd be more like terminator with drone missles up your ass, tldr: We dont need to take away guns, but we do need WAY more restrictions than we have in place.

>> so yes, limit access to trucks

most criminals cant save up enough for black market weapons.....you are thinking of the black market as it exists in your country today. it changes with a ban lol. the avg nigger will blow the money he is trying to save on some new shoes way before enough for a gun.

>implying criminals do mass shootings

Limit access to hammers.

No shit.... you comparing a foreign terrorist attack to a domestic school shooting?

Not always. Its like everything on the planet, it subjective.

Niggers gonna nig user. cut both hands off and they will still find a way to act like the medieval ages.

Are you saying there are no domestic terror attacks?

Common decency. They won't shoot you if you just comply. Cops are mostly trigger happy because of all the folks carrying guns.

Remember the vegas shooter in his hotel room?
How would you do that with a hammer?

New York City is foreign to you?
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/29/567125421/suspect-in-october-new-york-truck-attack-pleads-not-guilty

If someone could kill more than 5 ppl with a hammer before the crowd decides to just take it from him he deservesto get away with it. Yes we get it you can find just about any way to kill someone only a hammer is a blunt tool, a modern rifle is a refined killing device, if there should be a ban on anything its stupidity

This, look at the countries with trigger happy cops.......complete shit tier 3rd world holes and America go figure.

With a good arm and one shot for one happy going country music fan. NA logic kek

>Common decency.
Man, I want to know what fairy tale land you live in. It sounds magical

Fuck it. I hope everyone gets shot and run over by a truck.

I really hope thats not a defense for the hammer thing...

No basis

The same way you do it with box cutters
Pic related

Yes the field agents that ARENT in DC clearly were too busy with the Trump investigation to do their job.

Boxcutters

>Cops are mostly trigger happy because of all the folks carrying guns.
This. There is no other country in the world where cops shoot so many people.

No yall bent over got ya rights fucked with so that wouldnt happen again remember??

>> field agents that ARENT in DC clearly were too busy.

DC agency failed to notify local police or their own local agency.
Your facts are a bit mixed up

You and me user. Let's do it.

Your point escapes me like a nigga that stole some shit.

the problem isnt the guns
the problem is society creating these mass murderers through years of bullying and excluding them without help

How about the falling from building statistics

based user

The USA PATRIOT Act is an Act of Congress that was signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 26, 2001. ... From broad concern felt among Americans from both the September 11 attacks and the 2001 anthrax attacks, Congress rushed to pass legislation to strengthen security controls.

and many others.

Rights fucked on for *security* so surely it wouldnt happen again eh?

You have a mental illness problem. That kid is clearly mentally retarded. In a country like america retards don't get the help and guidance they need because they cant afford it. Letting retards buy serious weaponry doesnt help either.

lol, pussy american cowards can't even fight without their guns, so a box cutter is worth 200 american passengers.

kek

So your point is that they want to do the same with guns over this attack?

my point is box cutters on a plane shouldnt work anymore. other wise yall gave up rights for no real reason. The shit yall gotta walk through to get on a plane now 3d x ray n all that shit wouldnt make me feel like im in the *land of the free*

Yes we can fight without gun. Hand to hand combat is part of basic training.

But would a pussy cut a tree down by hand instead of using his chainsaw?
That sound more like a (you) problem. After all even monkeys use tools

how many died? compare that to mass shootings last year, what are the numbers, pls

Well I don't fly, so I have no opinion on what going through airport security is like. So for non flyers there is really no change in anything here.

are you retarded? american homeschooled maybe?

arrested immediately after the attack... wait why wasnt he shot dead by a citizen before he killed more or got away/captured alive? Almost like that idea in the gun lovers head doesn't work to well. haha no different than truck attacks in Europe.

How many, or do you mean how many "nobodies" cause dead is dead. So what your really saying is deaths and unimportant deaths. We are very much aware of that distinction.

if you can fight without a gun, why did you americans let the box cutting terrorists crash the plane?

so the rights of flyers dont matter? wasnt worth sticking up n fighting for eh

evading the question, pls take the time and look on your NRA sheet to find the "right" answer

Thank you for your unsolicited assessment.

Same reason they wont ever attempt to go against a dodgy government. All to scared to try n go at the problem/threat FIRST

try and answer it....yea you cant lol

Because all other passengers followed the law against these instruments being on the plain. Proof of how banning something only assist the evil doers.

But people can 3d print guns and guns can be bought illegally, so it wouldn't prevent school shooters at all.

box cutter against how many? nah nigga no excuse.

nah, my argument is more plausible, fucking americans are to cowardly to fight a skinny terrorist with a box cutter, or too fat to stand up

So if the numbers are wrong you win?

If some of those same numbers represent your family members, do you still win?

It's called outside the United States

still evading

Ok sure

Still finishing off their meals for breakfast. Save the plane later. burp

oh you americans

A minute ago you said we don't even have these attacks, so fuck off with it.

Keep those goalposts moving

not same person nigga. no deflection. that truck attack went no different than Europe's LUL

Society got along fine with bullies and exclusion for centuries, the problem lies with being a sheltered snowflake whos told they are the most precious thing on earth, the problem is bad parents who dont teach children how to respond to these situations, and who open them to situations by providing them a portal to all human knowledge including the bad parts, and provide them with no reference

Since knowing what these sand monkeys will kill them all any way. There have been several thwarted attempts where the passengers have nearly heated the perp to death.
mobile.nytimes.com/2000/09/21/us/us-declines-to-prosecute-in-case-of-man-beaten-to-death-on-jet.html?referer=http://www.google.com/

>Society got along fine with bullies and exclusion for centuries
no

Still talking shit.
Don't give a flying fuck about your numbers. There I said it.

The constitution merely puts in to words the basic human right to self preservation and resist tyranny. It doesn’t give or take anything.

You must be a special snowflake huh? Bullying, experiencing humiliation, pain, loneliness these experiencestoughen you up, make you ready for reality. Without them you're just another statistic, ready only to piss yourself when confronted with reality, not prepared for adulthood and left confused after life isnt what its like in your "safespace"

No way he survived that. I mean I can break bricks in half with a hammer.