WWYD Snuff/Brutal/Fucked up rape thread. Bonus for families and High schoolers...

WWYD Snuff/Brutal/Fucked up rape thread. Bonus for families and High schoolers. Wasnt gonna do it but my 8 ball of coke says otherwise. Let me fuck em up

Nuudes

no snuff or anything just a brutal wwyd

OP here, not my pic but one of my favorites Ive seen, would love to do a story about em if user ever posts em again, in the meantime heres Carmen and her parents

Line up those bitches and have them suck my cock one by one. If the bitch before did a better job sucking me, I'll beat the loser unconscious. This goes on until there's only one bitch left. She'll get to watch me finish off the unconscious sluts one by one, then she'll get an ass pounding
What about these sisters?

U got kik

My slut little sister, WWYD?

Carmen has to take a brutal ass pounding with donkey punches while her mom watches for 5 minutes, then the mom decides if she wants to take Carmen's place or walk free
This cute slut?

No sorry

rip middles top down while I force my fingers into lefts mouth. grab right by her hair and punch her hard breaking that big nose of hers. force them on their knees and skull fuck middle while lefft and right suck her tits. then finally force left and middle to 69 while i make right get on her hands and knees and I fuck her ass doggystyle until I fill it with jizz. make left thwn suck my balls as middle eats my cum from her sisters ruined asshole

this fugly mom and daughter need to be destroyed

id skullfuck her dumb duck lips whiel I force her friend to eat her asshole and make their parents watch while I cum over her face

these three sisters need to be broken

Force mom to watch as i invite homeless hobos to destoy dau's pussy hard without protection

Daughter sucks on my dick and balls as wildly and passionately as possible while I choke and punch her mom. I won't stop choking and beating her until the daughter sucks me dry
Beat this cute slut

tied up facing each other bent over,forced to watch while i fuck the other in the ass hard while they scream,i facefuck them all so they taste their sisters ass

moar?

How would you wake her up?

My cousin wwyd?

Please tell me

i face fuck mom while 1 and 2 fist her pussy and 3 her ass. we will see who cum first.

my sisters(left and center) and my ex on right

any have family pics like OP with all the girls together?

marry her and fuck and eat out her every day

fuck her throate and burry my tongue deep into her pussy

fuck middles face deep and slow. her sister eat her out and your ex suck my balls.

Force this fat bitch into her bathroom and make her bite the rim of the toilet while I take my fist and shove it in her tight cunt. I'd get behind that fat ass of hers and shove my unlubed cock up her tight asshole. While I'm hammering her ass from behind I'll punch the back of her head as hard as I can, breaking her teeth off the dirty toilet rim. To stop her annoying screaming I'll plunge her face into that piss filled toilet and slam the lid down while I keep pounding her spasming asshole. After a while she stops struggling and goes limp and that's when I fill her slut rectum with my cum. Afterwards I'll get the word out and film it as guy after guy comes in and fucks her lifeless whore body.

i wanna get fucked up with these now.

Custom request? I’ll do it all. Amphetamine night so I’m down for long stories. pic is dyke rachel and her sister

any moms/young daughters?

rachels sister btw

sister

her sister push rachels face over my cock. balls deep and hold it in place. she want to teach her how to worship cock. for every struggle she push a finger up rachels ass. i have to take rachels head because her sister is busy to fist fuck her now. i use her head like a flesh light while rachels sister fuck her ass elbow deep and slap her soaked pussy. she came 4 times before i cum deep down her throat.

I would lay her on a table completely naked. Then I would sit on her face so she can give me a tasty rim job. While she eats my ass, I would pinch her nipples with clamps. Then I would randomly drop hot wax on her tits and on her vag till her body shakes from pain and disgust. Then I would blow a huge load on her belly.

Wwyd?

I see this bitch from across the room at a party. She was already beyond wasted so I knew this would be easy, I waited for her to go to the bathroom and when no one was looking I burst in just as she was pulling her thong down from under her dress, exposing her shaved little pussy and tight ass to me as she gasped. I rushed over to her and grabbed her hair back from behind, my cock pushing against her ass while I plunged my right hand to her cunt and started mercilessly fingering her wet pussy: her bucking hips only made my dick harder as her bare ass rubbed against me and I plunged her face forward right into the toilet and slammed the lid down, trapping her bent over with her ass facing me while her arms flailed, I plunged into your sisters asshole from behind while her screams were muffled by the water and she flailed trying desperately to get away as her asshole was ripped apart by my cock. I could feel her anus tighten and pulse as she became more and more desperate for air and right when she started to black out I filled her tight rectum with my hot cum and pulled out, letting it leak out her ruined ass as I stopped pressing on the toilet lid and she flailed backwards clutching her ass and coughing up toilet water. I took a few pictures before finally taking the plunger and ramming the handle into her pussy before walking out and leaving her as I hand you the camera as you walk in to fuck your own sisters pussy

anyone else wanna srory like this?

i tie her legs to her shoulder and put her on the coffe table in the living room. first i fuck the shit out of her ass till i cum. then fuck her face till i'm hard again and fuck her pussy till i gave it a filling too. then again face fuck till i cum a last time over her face and tits. leave her there for you to find.

push this cow down and hold her head uunderwater while i fuck her ass until she stops moving. I continue fucking her fat body til I fill it with cum

rachels tits

i just have to say, these are so hot. ok ive done a couple, how about... jewish alyssa?

gimme some fams to really fuck with. more pics like this one

My sister

It’s wedding day. Wwyd to them?

Wwyd with this little slut?

It was supposed to be a simple burglary , a clean textbook example with experience burglar and thieves. The whole family would be gone for a party or wedding. Truthfully I could care less, all we knew is that they would be gone for the whole day and that we had plenty of time to steal all they're valuables. That was until we heard the front door open.

Quickly we hid, myself and three other guys. As we heard footsteps approaching we got ready to bumrush them, until we saw them. A beautiful college aged bride, a smoking hot milf, a prime piece of high school jail bait, and a cute little girl. I tackled jailbait while the others subdued the others. We managed to gag them with some of the clothes we stoked and duct tape. Checked them for any cell phones and were going to leave them until Rob, the leader said to put them in bags and taken them with us. So we did, but air holes in the bags and stud them in our two vans and drove off, waiting for the fun to begin.

Op idk if this you but if it is I'd love to do these girls if you do mine

Wwyd

blindfold her and tie her kneeling to the fence. she is the neighborhoods mouth whore for this day. i fuck her face first till i cum balls deep down her throat. i look back and see the man and women of the neighborhood waiting in the line. at the end of the day she serve them all well. i wonder if she notice her mom used her 4 times, her brother 3 times and her dad 6 times.

Wwyd

oooh names? more pics? i am op but that was just a sample image to show I like the family showing an age range.

piss down her throat

Madison, Morgan, and Marin. Not much of the mom seeing how all her photos on Facebook is about her 3 daughters.

a girl i went to high school with i want to hear your dirtiest most brutal fantasies about her

I don't think you know hoe MUCH CUM i've spent on this family. You cannot possibly know. That little one, staring at her made me brave enough to eat my own load 3 times in a row.

all high schoolers? and more pics? need to form some ideas unless you got some already

> humble about her skincolor

sounds like she would be appreciative of some white seed

oh man is that your OC???? Ive been looking for you everywhere

come on people lets get some responses going here

Madison is in college, the other two are almost done with HS

wwyd?

wwyd? shes only 15 btw

Also OP if you have a group you want done I can do it for you. You do mine and I do yours.

What would you guys do to them?I want to hear your most fucked up fantasies

Pin her against the wall, pressing myself into her. I'd pin her hands above her head and fuck her up against the wall before coming inside of her. Once done I'd take her as a prisoner and fuck her every day in every position concievable until she bears me a child, then I would marry her and have her as my wife and continue to take her everyday

Wwyd to this cutie?

More of brace face

Would leave her home alone, without the tv remote

>dat ring
keep that shit away from me

g od damn workin now. you want it fucked up? anything too far cuz i got some ideas for em. writing now

It's your thread man, whatever comes to mind o with it.

and yeah if you wanna keep posting pics whhile I work and I always liked the idea if carmen and her parrents or rachel and her mombut all my pics are

and keep it bumped

ruin these innocent asians

She would love that. I can share more over kik if you would like.

She needs to be shown the superiority of white dick

my cousin

I would tell you to man up and take her. She is a slut user. She wants cock and cum inside her pussy. All you have to do is show her the way.

violate my sister, i've taken so many of her dirty panties and came in her clothes and food

I usually dont help stranded motorists but once i saw them I had to stop. A helpless family, a mom with her three young gorgeous daughters looking helpless. being the gentleman I am I pulled over...

I explained myself as a mechanic, the mother looked nervous but she didnt have a choice, the three young girls cautiously got into the cqr while I led the mom to the back and had her pop the back trunk.

"theres your problem"

a confused look came over her face as she leaned further into look.

thats when I slammed the trunk down on the mothers back hard. a loud thud followed by an agonzing scream of pain turned all three of the young girls heads towards us getting the perfect view as I pulled down their screaming mothers jeans.... sorry just cutting it up and wanted to see if you were still here

Walking around the main drag of my city I found myself checking out this busty brunette wearing a shiny black dress as she walked out of a fancy steakhouse with her parents. Her mother was in her waning years of her prime but she still had the looks of a milf. The dad was a pencil shaped man with a ridiculous mustache. It was the Mercedes that caught my eye. Easily 80k or more it was no cheap car as I casually got in my car and followed them to there house. Yes it was definitely a treasure just waiting to be stollen.

After watching there movements I noticed they were packing there second car, a luxury SUV with bags and suitcases. Good they're leaving allowing me to steal everything I want. I give it two hours before I get to work as I hop the fence with some cheap shoes I grabbed from the goodwill a few years back. Using a small window by the door I reach in to unlock it and start my shopping spree by gathering all the jewelry and electronics. Until I hear the door open. I hide and grab my Kabar knife waiting for a fight until I see the college girl walk in.

"Finally the house for myself for a whole weekend. Ugh and of course mom and dad left a mess for me."

I slipped out of the door I was hiding behind and forgot about the laptops and necklaces. I found a new prize.

what would you do to this bitch?

WWYD?

nice glad youre still here, while i finish editing do you have anymore of marin in braces? and whats theyre relation to you?

Why hello there.

Would grab her by her hair and drag her into an alley way, she would scream for help and id shut her up by smacking her head off the ground, id procced to skull fuck her and beat her tits until i came down her throat, id then rip her clothing off and finger her before i took my cock and fucked her until i came deep inside her cunt. I would pull out and fist her cunt until she awoke. Id tie her up and leave her in the alleyway with a gaping cunt and cum ozzing out of it.

R4r

Fuck her, tie her to the back of the truck the go for a drive.

Here you go. Oh btw do you have any more pictures of carmen?

wwyd

>came in her clothes and food
coming her sis food is best. some how she'll start liking your smell and being close to you. maybe its because her body start recognizing source of cum and starts liking it

That's the kind of slut you push through a window and fuck senseless, letting her tits flop out in front of the neighbors

Lol I'd be to tempted to push her out as I finished with her

would marry her and eat her out every day. please say you has more of her.

Wife

S omeone should make actual thread for hs girls fam pics or forced. Id check that shiit out

wwyd? 18