The WSJ used data from "likes" on Facebook to determine what movies and TV shows were the top picks for Clinton...

The WSJ used data from "likes" on Facebook to determine what movies and TV shows were the top picks for Clinton supporters and Trump supporters.

>Trump supporters favorite movies were God's Not Dead, American Sniper, The Hangover, Son of God and Heaven is for Real.
>Their favorite TV shows are Duck Dynasty, The Kelly File, Fox and Friends, The Walking Dead and Gas Monkey Garage
>Their favorite actors are Adam Sandler and John Wayne.

>Clinton supporters' favorite movies are Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Think like a man, Titanic and Love & Basketball.
>Their favorite TV shows are The Rachel Maddow Show, The Daily Show, Jon Oliver, Jimmy Fallon and Modern Family
>Their favorite actors are George Takei and Will Smith.

Keep in mind, this data only tracks Facebook users. How accurate is this based on your real-life experiences?

>graphics.wsj.com/elections/2016/facebook-likes/

do people seriously still use facebook

>both have shit taste
Damn

Journalism is dead

This. Even my grandma doesn't anymore

I use VK

>all garbage
Whoa, really makes you think.

>Trump supporters favorite movies were God's Not Dead, American Sniper, The Hangover, Son of God and Heaven is for Real
Jesus Christ.

Not very, it's just two stereotypes, and Takei being such a grimly determined 9gag outlet skews the data.

And here's their book preferences
>Trump supporters like The Old Farmer's Almanac, Farmer's Almanac (what's the difference?), King James Bible, Heaven is for Real and Jesus is Calling
>Clinton supporters like The Great Gatsby, The Lord of the Rings, The Giving Tree, The Hobbit and I Declare, Joel Osteen

Conservatives are often Christian.

What's wrong with John Wayne?

>Trump supporters favorite movies were God's Not Dead, American Sniper, The Hangover, Son of God and Heaven is for Real.
>Their favorite TV shows are Duck Dynasty, The Kelly File, Fox and Friends, The Walking Dead and Gas Monkey Garage
>Their favorite actors are Adam Sandler and John Wayne.

Real White American Patrions, Only Guns and Bibles allowed

>Clinton supporters' favorite movies are Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Think like a man, Titanic and Love & Basketball.
>Their favorite TV shows are The Rachel Maddow Show, The Daily Show, Jon Oliver, Jimmy Fallon and Modern Family
>Their favorite actors are George Takei and Will Smith.

Niggers and white beta nu-males

Literally a zero range meme actor.

So the majority of Americans 100% cancer. We've known this for a long time.

>Adam Sandler
Is this why Trump loves Israel?

so they both have shit taste

good to know, i guess that means the true patricians have no political ties

>John Wayne.
HE was in some great films, but I doubt that's why these people like him.

>The Walking Dead

What's with the hamfisted attempt at false equivalence itt? The Trump side is way more pleb.

>americans have shit taste
what else is new?

What are your top 10 films of all time. Lets see what a real pleb looks like

Lel, ameriburgers are embarrassing.

Pryvyet kak dela?

Wisconsin, ND, and Utah have good taste

>whataboutism

>tfw too smart to be a Hillary or Trump supporter

>The Hangover
>The Hunger Games
>Using Facebook

to*

This is why we're getting a God's Not Dead 3, where the preacher must stand trial for disobeying the evil governments demand that all priests turn over their sermons for review (really censorship). They'll keep claiming that THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING to get rich off the gullibility of American evangelicals when it comes to persecution.

Bump

>Trump supporters: pure kino

>Hillary supporters: literally rebdit

I really don't think Harry potter and the Hunger games are less pleb than God's not Dead.

I think this just shows that that people who like Facebook pages are generally plebs or that pleb pages manage to get the most likes. It is interesting to see what plebs of different types like.

>Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Think Like a Man, Titanic, and Love & Basketball.
Not a single non-pleb item here.

>The Rachel Maddow Show, The Daily Show, Jon Oliver, Jimmy Fallon and Modern Family
Pleb beyond pleb tier for everything but Jimmy Fallon, who is still quasi-pleb

>George Takei and Will Smith
At least Republicans had John Wayne, whether or not it was for his ability as an actor. Will Smith can't act his way out of a paper bag, and Sulu's too busy campaigning for gay rights to do a decent job in any role since Command and Conquer.

>God's Not Dead
>Kino

suka blyat pidar nahhui

Taken was in a movie with John Wayne and he was clearly the better actor in it.

>so many Christians are Trump supporters, even though Trump only worships himself

It just goes to show you how gullible the religious are

so basically trump supporters are either christfags or dude weedbros and clinton supporters are women

At least Mormons are being consistent with their beliefs and rejecting Trump.

Yeah, I can't believe I'm saying this, but this election has made me respect Mormons more

>Heaven is for Real

I'm going to use this to suss out the party affiliations of my coworkers

I've already identified 2 republicans based on American Sniper, Duck Dynasty and The Walking Dead

On the other hand
>Rhonda Rhousey is #1 athlete
BASED

It's far from 100% accurate tho. My parents are yuuuge Trump fans and my mom likes Adele a lot and both like Jimmy Fallon. Also, I have a friend who hates Rump but is a big fan of God's Not Dead.

Exactly.

>when both sides have extremely garbage taste
Really makes you think

No, Wayne was a fine actor. Nick Ray acknowledged this, and he was a real left-wing hero.

More of a left-wing hero than you'll ever be, pilgrim.

Everything is terrible, everything will always be terrible, the masses of humanity will never transcend their complacency and ignorance. They will not find the essence of God and a relationship with Him untainted by dogma, and they will never be able to appreciate His true perfection.

>Shit American movies get made because they make fucking bank in Europe and Asia.

Did you ever stop to think that Christians might be voting for Trump because of his actual policies?

Did that ever cross your shriveled, prejudiced little reptile-like leftist brain?

Like I said man, he's sucked since C&C, not his whole career.

I don't know about that. I have heard he's been in some plays recently that were fairly kino.

Gay atheist voting for Trump simply because Hillary is a traitor.

Also hasn't taken campaign money from leaders of countries that condone throwing people like me off of buildings.

I'm a trump supporter

I like mostly arthouse. I like Russian kino's, French and American new wave, and the old classics in general. I'm not patrician by any means but I do love real cinema

Favorite movies are without being too pretentious are
Every Malick film
In the mood for love
Viridiana
Pale Flower
Drive
Eyes wide shut

God's not dead is the very definition of christkino. Based trump supporters know their shit.

>I think this just shows that that people who like Facebook pages are generally plebs or that pleb pages manage to get the most likes.

I'm thinking it's this. I'm just going by my own feed, but it's the people with Lowest Common Denominator tastes that are more active in liking and sharing shit. It's always your more pleb facebook friends sharing images with walls of text detailing "relatable" situations and an irrelevant picture of a Minion in the background.

But Takei was never in anything as good as The Searchers, Stagecoach, Red River, or even The Quiet Man.

>Mormon's are rejecting Trump
Nice meme. Mcmullin fell to 3rd in Utah like 2 weeks ago. Trump is leading by nearly double digits again.

Your thoughts on Aguirre and Only God Forgives?

Beware: I will judge you based on your answers.

Old people trying to keep an eye on their kids who they think still hang their hat at Facebook. Meanwhile, those kids are posting underwear bathroom selfies on Instagram and Twitter. Facebook is a red herring and youth likes to keep it that way, they'll occasionally post an innocent selfie with their dog or some fahnny video there to maintain the illusion.

Adam is russian jew. Trump's wife is the Israeli one.

>I don't know what whataboutism is: the post

Trump supporters do. You know...the old and poor.

my facebook is mostly full of stolen videos, memes and links to articles (or personal rants) so you can pretend to save the world. very few post anything personal

none of his policies are "christian" either

he can't even name his favorite bible verse, the only reason why he picked pence as his VP is to pander to christians when he himself doesn't give a fuck about christianity

There's no way this is real...

Based Bradley "nigger grave digger" Cooper

>Did you ever stop to think that Christians might be voting for Trump because of his actual policies?

No, because Trump has no actual policies, he's a snake-oil salesman

Better than voting for the world's most famous cuckold

nailed it

Trump's "actual policies" are vague feelings and promises. Literally the Nazi version of Obummer x 10.

>traitor
I could understand if you called her evil, a criminal or whatever, but how is she a traitor?

>Also hasn't taken campaign money from leaders of countries that condone throwing people like me off of buildings.
You do realize that Donald Trump actually does business with Saudi Arabia, right?
Also, it wasn't campaign money, it was the Clinton Foundation, a charity (unlike thr Trump Foundation, a slush fund). The money they use helps people. If someone offers you money, you take it, you can do good with it. If you don't take the money, Saudi Arabia will use it for something much less beneficial to the world.

More importantly, who do you think will have policies that help gays more? Because in the end that's what matters.

He'll nominate conservative Supreme Court Justices, that's all the evangelicals care about.
Of course, if Hillary wins, Republicans will abandon all pretense of caring about the will of the people or about fulfilling their constitutional duties and try and block anyone she nominates.

>le cuck maymay

God I can't wait until this election ends so that word can be banished from political parlance

fuk u

>trying to talk us into voting for the world's most famous cuckold

Can't wait for this cunt to go full potato from her brain lesions

Republicans loved Reagan even though he was addled by Alzheimer's

Name a more famous person that's currently in a relationship with an adulterous partner

I'll wait

She's literally the world's most famous cuck and you are shilling for her dusty muff

New England is so based

How asshurt are reddit and reddi/tv/ going to be when (yes, when) Trump wins on Tuesday?

>Will Smith

You mean his fucking wife, Jada Pinkett Smith who does fuck all. Facebook "likes" are all about virtue signalling so this data means absolutely nothing.

>all those Trump Supporters loving religious movies

I don't get it. Why would hardcore Christians love an adulterer who is unable to quote scripture so much?

can someone explain what the fuck is going on

2 weeks ago the "msm" said trump was going to lose
a week ago they said he is going to win
now they're saying hes going to lose again

Evangelicals are literally retarded

It's okay Republicans, keep retreading the 90's sex scandals, that worked out great for you guys last time

Stop saying Will Smith, they aren't even on that level. It's Jada Pinkett Smith for some reason.

Because they hate liberals, abortions, taxes, and non-whites even more.

>More importantly, who do you think will have policies that help gays more? Because in the end that's what matters

Hillary has been on record against gay marriage for the last 20 years and only flopped for this election.

Let's not act like either candidate is looking out for gays.

>Why would white Christian Republicans vote Republican

he was always going to lose.
The illusion of a competition keeps people interested

They have to make it seem close for entertainment purposes.

>Yeah sure she was literally cucked in the Oval Office but you know... I'm rubber you're glue

Pathetic

You mean snapchat.

>both sides of perfect stereotypes

it's like poetry

>le cuck maymay

Pathetic

>Also, it wasn't campaign money, it was the Clinton Foundation, a charity (unlike thr Trump Foundation, a slush fund). The money they use helps people. If someone offers you money, you take it, you can do good with it. If you don't take the money, Saudi Arabia will use it for something much less beneficial to the world.

Holy shit you're stupid. When you take money you owe favors. That's how politics work and that's why places like Russia and Qatar got kickbacks of some kind. Uranium mines and heavily increased arms flow respectively.

I'd love to see how terrible the Stein and Johnson favourite films are.

so they can get ratings, duh

the truth is the game was rigged from the start, trump was deliberately given more airtime instead of all of the other republicans during the primaries because the media wanted him to be the republican nominee so he would lose to clinton

you've all been had, should've voted for kasich

>it didn't happen
>Alright but so what?

Reminder that Bill was literally fucking interns in the Oval Office and Hillary is LITERALLY the world's most famous cuckold

Pathetic