We need to collect all guns and ban them

We need to collect all guns and ban them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/las-vegas-shooting-nra-gun-control-nancy-pelosi-republicans-owned-money-a7982996.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>because guns grow on a gun tree which only the government has access to

Nope
Not unless it includes everyone... All military/police... Fucking everyone.
Which will never happen because it's fucking retarded.

Agree.

Where can I sign up?

Samefag

>Voluntary measure only
Yeah, that's doubly fucking retarded.

See: every other nation that doesn't allow just any autist to own guns

Why are you afraid of military/police? They tend to also be protecting their families. Even if they were to turn and start shooting innocent civilians, what makes you think that giving civilians guns would make any different against tanks, jets, and every other asset the military has access to that you couldn't hope to afford or understand how to operate?

All the way back in 1991, former US Navy Intelligence Briefing Team member Milton William Cooper wrote a book titled “Behold A Pale Horse” within which he reveals a wealth of great information long hidden from the public eye, some dating all the way back to the 1940’s. Elaborating upon the assassination of John F. Kennedy, UFO’s and ‘the secret government’, on page 225 of his book, Cooper dropped the following bombshell paragraph that should be looked at much more deeply in light of what recently happened in Florida.:

The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment.

With the ‘secret government’ that Cooper warned of long ago now confirmed, it’s time to take another look at that shocking paragraph, particularly in light of new revelations coming out about the ‘event’ in Florida which ANP and other independent news websites have warned was likely coming as the globalists seek to continue their ‘take down of America’.

Your not even trying at this point op. . . Fucking troll......

Try to take mine. I dare you.

no one has guns. that's why people can do mass shootings

if you take away everyone's guns it will be 100 people instead of 17

>They get to protect their families against those who don't give a fuck whether guns or banned or not and try to use them to take what they want
>But the rest of us are at their mercy
Yeah, this isn't fucktarded.
Also, someone comes at me with a knife or machete, I want to be able to take the Indiana Jones route.

i stand with you user time to start talking to your brother in arms they forget the NRA is a 4 million man Army its bigger than the Army they want a war??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

>Milton William "Bill" Cooper (May 6, 1943 – November 5, 2001) was an American conspiracy theorist, radio broadcaster, and author best known for his 1991 book Behold a Pale Horse, in which he warned of multiple global conspiracies, some involving extraterrestrial aliens.[1][2][3] Cooper also described HIV/AIDS as a man-made disease used to target blacks, Hispanics, and homosexuals, and that a cure was made before it was implemented.[4] He has been described as a "militia theoretician".

>Little is known about Cooper's background and education, beyond the information supplied in his own accounts. He claimed to have served in the United States Navy, the United States Air Force, and Naval Intelligence until his discharge in 1975;[6] however, public records only indicate a period of service in the Navy with a ratings code of Sergeant, including a tour of duty in Vietnam with two service medals.[7] He then attended a junior college in California, and worked for several technical and vocational schools before making his conspiracy theories known, beginning in 1988. Cooper expanded the speculations of earlier conspiracists by incorporating government involvement with extraterrestrials as a central theme.

Anyone can put crap on wikipedia troll

Then it will get very easy to hunt. Remember the good old days we had to run for hours after animals with sticks and rocks in our hands.

come try to take our guns see what happens!

>When obese anons go tough guy.
I bet you haven't showered in weeks.

Yeah, no. The police in the US have no specific duty to protect the citizenry.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
So, since the police are only here to catch criminals after the act, who’s that leave to protect us? Oh that’s right. We have to do it ourselves - part of the reason why so many states had to enact self defense/castle doctrine laws so there’d be a legal framework to use for when its citizens had to use lethal force to protect their lives since police don’t have to.

What parts aren't true?

I'm a member of the NRA. One of the reasons i love them so much is that they really push education and gun safety. It's a great organization.

Hunting with firearms isn’t essentially the same as you described?

I remember the old days where you couldn't go get a piece of animal wrapped in cling wrap out of a refrigerated box... in exchange for a few pieces of paper.

Dark days

I bet youre underweight

They are just another basement dwelling neckbeard trying to be a key board badass.

GoA is better for the preservation of what gun rights we do have. NRA throughout the years has sold out and supported gun control measures that still continue to this day - most recent is their stance on bump fire stocks after they were used 1 time to commit a crime.
This is why I don’t like the NRA - they still have people like Joaquin Jackson who decide policies for the organization, and those people are for gun control.

2nd amendment was never for hunting.

>A well regulated Militia,
>being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
>being necessary to the security of a free State

Yeah that's right, retard. You don't actually have a point.

Banning guns is just going to increase mass shootings

Ah, the famous last stand of a man without an argument

Not going to happen snowflake
Get over it
Go buy one and then you will see

Ah, the famous last stand of a man without an argument.

I totally agree with the founding father's, but the second amendment should have been written into the constitution itself and not been an amendment ,it also should have been worded in a way that weasely leftist authoritarians couldn't pick it apart ,"The right of the citizen to own and bare arms equal or greater than that of the constabulary or standing army is necessary to the security of the freedom of the citizenry "

You say shit, people can defend themselves with weapons and save their lives.
For example, a few days ago high school students were able to stop a mass killer with their weapons
Oh wait...

Read it.. book was complete shit. Just stop

Bear arms...

It was, dumbass. The US Constitution contains the first 10 amendments - collectively known as the bill of rights.

You can't read can you , I said not an amendment.

Expectation vs Reality

All 100 million+ of them? Good luck

GoA has accomplished so much. And as soon as I can remember any of it, I’ll tell you what it is.

It's actually 300 million

You can’t read can you - IT’S IN THE FUCKING CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES. It’s not in US Constitution Book 2. It’s not US Constitution Errata. It’s not in US Constitution The Sequal.
It’s in the original document you fucking window licking retard.

Make it NOT AN AMENDMENT.

Sure, that's why there's been a lot of success in banning guns after the last 2000 mass shootings in the last few years. Because The Government really has their shit together and sets up these elaborate fucking conspiracies to get a law passed and then they don't even bother passing it.

> amendment
> original document

This is a GREAT idea! It worked with drugs that were killing far more people, so it should work with guns as well!

>We need to collect all guns and ban them.
Good idea. That way criminals will not have them. Brilliant.

You feel free to give up your firearms. I'm holding on to mine.

How can you be this fucking stupid.. jeezus hussein christ.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/las-vegas-shooting-nra-gun-control-nancy-pelosi-republicans-owned-money-a7982996.html
“On Wednesday, Ms Pelosi made clear her feelings on the reason for inaction on the issue. “The Republicans in Congress are [a] wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Rifle Association and Gun Owners of America,” she said, referring to two of the US’s most prominent gun rights organisations.”
I can tell you what the GoA hasn’t supported.
The National Firearms Act. The Gun Control Act of ‘68. The Assault Weapons Ban of ‘94. The Hughes Amendment of the FOPA in ‘86.
All of these had the NRA’s support and blessing.
Yeah, they’ve really helped us out.

oh lordie

>Make it NOT AN AMENDMENT.
Never. You are an imbecile.

You’re an idiot. The politicians don’t want guns banned because the gun manufacturers have lobbyists that pay them ‘campaign fees’ (bribes). If they ban the guns then they won’t be getting any campaign contributions from the NRA lobbyists.

Defending guns with an antiquated document. Better dust of my old testament.

>when soyboys get this offended over someone using their constitutional right
I bet I can fit my hand around your bicep

Good luck

Russian troll sending out bait!

Does baiting make you feel whole inside? You saw this trending on r/pics fag

Dude its an old piece of fucking paper written hundreds of years ago.. wake up!!!!

Of which allows you to be retarded on the internet freely expressing your opinions, and gives you protection from undue search and seizure of your property without cause.

It doesn't give rights, it's a reminder of our God given rights that we all have, no matter what it says

That's a pretty scary picture, how do they know those guns won't start shooting everybody?

good luck collecting over 300 million guns from willing citizens kid

Right since this plan of banning and confiscation has worked so well for drugs we should apply it here too

Ideally yes, but anyone with a grain of sense knows that the USA is far beyond "collecting guns"

They're fucked and have to deal with being over 10x more likely to be shot dead than the rest of the civilized world.

I miss my old friend.

No, we must give all possible weapons to the USA, so they are going to kill themselves and they will do the world a favor.

I agree with your stance of not outright banning all guns but your comparison is retarded.

It's pretty much akin to comparing educating kids not to be gay in the 50's failing with not bothering to teach kids math.

If we can shut down the NRA, the promotion of guns ends. Everyone keeps their fire arms, and slowly remove fire arms from idiots.

except Janeane has no tattoos like that.

So gun control chops people’s arms and hands off?!!!

Written by men more brilliant than you. Fuck off

There was also that case with the man in NYC on a train, where some nigger stabbed him and the police didn't do jack because they were scared.

He tried to sue the cops for not doing their job but the court ruled the same thing.

Same.

lol you have to be degenerate to keep claiming an old text is still useful. grow up, america. you are so young and stupid despite some brilliant ideas.

Dont feed the jews guys lol

You two in a nutshell..

So... buying my AR15 rifel this week. going to memorialize it in honor of the 17 young children in Florida as a protectorate of all children while in my hands. #donttreadonme

Exactly...all the more reason to follow it. Its called a constitution, not a guideline for a reason.

Weak troll

Gun control does not and will not ever work. Because people like me exist. You know people build guns in their garage right? Also, please remind me again how criminals follow your stupid libtard laws?

Wait i thought they were trying to ban scarry looking assault rifles with the shoulder thing that goes up.

Now its pistols too?

I bet you can fit your lips arund my dick

The criminal will still get a gun. You do know this right?

it worked amazingly well for GUNS all over the world. we're talking about guns, brah.

wrong

criminals obey gun laws

how stupid are you?

This argument is like saying lets get rid of everysingle law that exists.
Why make murder illegal, criminals will still murder people.

We need to collect all liberals up and ban them

Well yeah, then they wont be ARMED. GET IT!?!?!?

I'm all for the 2nd amendment. If you are part of a well regulated militia, you can have all the muzzle-loaders you can buy.

The problem is that it isnt illegal enough, if we make it double illegal to get guns illegally then they will have to obey the law.

yeah because the "murder is illegal" part clearly isn't doing the job

by making owning a gun super-extra-double-illegal, criminals will finally start obeying the law

they'll still do mass murder but with box trucks instead of guns, which is much better for everyone

Exactly demand for box trucks will go up and that will create hundreds of jobs for Americans.