I want to become a UFO/E.T. hunter

I want to become a UFO/E.T. hunter

Tips? What should I start with?

Drink a bottle of toilet bleach to unlock and calcify your third eye.

*de-calcify

for real though

Peyote

First of all, you'll need a proper aluminium foil hat, so that the aliens won't find you first.

MUFON and SETI.

I did MUFON field investigations for years, but I just don;t have the time anymore. Very interesting stuff and a lot of crazies. Got laid several times too.

I had a dream last night I was about to get abducted, but I was too stupid and they let me go.

A book on statistics and probability 101, and common sense. Then you'll know you're wasting your time

>Got laid several times too.
By dudes.
>Craving that alien ass probing.
>Settled for autistic buttramming.

UFOs and E.T.
What the fuck?
If you need to ask us you are not worth fucking talking to IRL.
What's the actual fucking question ya cunt?

I think you should start with jumping off a 20 story building.
Make sure you film it on a potato camera, and people can analaise it and ask is it a UFO? and as you come into some sort of focus they will realise, oh no, it's just Pete, fuck hi, I should do the same.
Be the start of something good Pete, just fuckin kill yourself.

Oh, and for all the skeptics, this shit is real. The amount of plausible 'unknown' cases I profiled, the amount of clear unknown surgeries and alteration of basic everyday habits to the point the person wasn't even them anymore, is shocking if you scratch the surface of this phenomenon.

And it's not schizophrenia or some strange depression, one of my EX's moms had John Nash levels of that shit and this is different.

It's almost always, like 95% women that report UFO or any paranormal stuff. Men are too scared.

Proof?

>plausible 'unknown'
lol wot?
>the person wasn't even them anymore,
People lie to get attention you know you fucking idiot.
>one of my EX's moms had John Nash levels of that shit
Dox?
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Generally you're probably going to want to find out where the deniers live. If you ask about this sort of thing, and people tell you to kill yourself. Good chance that...They're with the aliens. They're part of the conspiracy most likely. Probably start hunting around there.

hes for real though

I need to make a channel with all the video I've recorded and saved off the mufon database. I don't have anything I can post here, it's all on the HD and my phone.

Prevent them from gaining control over your mind: tie a tourniquet around your neck

1. Go to your local "gun shop"
2. Purchase an alien communication device (It's cleverly disguised as what humans call a double barreled 12 gauge shotgun). Pic attached.
3. Purchase a box of communication device power cells (Another bit of clever camoflauge, they'll be labeled as 12 gauge slugs).
3. Find an area with a clear line of aight to the sky, places like parks amd children's playgrounds work best.
4. Open the end of the communication tubes and put a power cell in each.
5. Prime the transmitter by pulling back two hammer shaped devices.
6. The next part is a bit low tech but necessary, put a stick through the transmission igniter ring on the underside of the communication device resting on the two ignition triggers.
7. Place the speaking tube in your mouth with the ground support firmly planted on the ground and the ignition triggers facing up.
8. Using your feet pressure stick firmly down on the ignition triggers.
9. Enjoy your conversation!

I can't believe there are actually skeptics with the knowledge of how big the universe is.

the skeptics aren't skeptical about life existing on other planets.
they're skeptical because ufo "witnesses" only have stories and really shitty photos

kek