Why does God allow so many log threads to exist?

Why does God allow so many log threads to exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

logofshit.com/
andyslogs.wordpress.com
youtu.be/q7eZAR4DqEw
youtu.be/Ff5wV-PBQmg
youtu.be/3XTKP8j8CEo
youtu.be/bFWsTWvyQL8
youtu.be/4gA9u0JDHo0
youtu.be/cQJNL9PZIVM
youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtu.be/3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtu.be/hk8ESKRXkUA
youtu.be/a5Yz3_HaStM
youtu.be/yKXMQEqerIg
youtu.be/WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtu.be/SFnaZUAXopo
youtu.be/227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA
clyp.it/umfw1hzd
vocaroo.com/i/s1KN9smyt8sP
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
vocaroo.com/i/s1nfapGoMdA3
vocaroo.com/i/s02eP6mhxBzZ
vocaroo.com/i/s0NQjnkuVQxu
vocaroo.com/i/s1GkWYEjJNED
vocaroo.com/i/s1CQ7431QIC7
vocaroo.com/i/s18KvlF5nIHB
vocaroo.com/i/s03Gvh6inTmn
vocaroo.com/i/s0zJu4acA3nf
vocaroo.com/i/s0tons4ousqz
vocaroo.com/i/s1Ijzi1QMFRH
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform
thebarchive.com/b/search/text/andy sixx/page/665/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody thinks this meme is funny. quit trying to make it happen. it's never going to happen.

wood chipper

Because God is a logger himself

It's not a joke retard

Yeah
Does Andy look like he's laughing?

who said it was a joke. it is sad to see an idiot forcing a stupid thing to be a meme.

>nobody thinks this meme is funny
1. It isn't a meme
2. It isn't supposed to be funny
Educate yourself, stupid fuck

>exist

Well that's the difference between log threads and God

Good point

All hail the Kang

hi Sup Forums
educate me about andy sixx log meme
I want to know everything

Yeah kid, we all see how edgy you are. Now close computer and go cuddle with your mommy while watching teen titans go

logofshit.com/

WordPress: andyslogs.wordpress.com

Plebbit: r/AndysLogs

Twitter: @andyslogofshit

Tumblr: www dot logsofshit dot tumblr dot com

youtu.be/q7eZAR4DqEw
youtu.be/Ff5wV-PBQmg
youtu.be/3XTKP8j8CEo
youtu.be/bFWsTWvyQL8
youtu.be/4gA9u0JDHo0
youtu.be/cQJNL9PZIVM
youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtu.be/3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtu.be/hk8ESKRXkUA
youtu.be/a5Yz3_HaStM
youtu.be/yKXMQEqerIg
youtu.be/WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtu.be/SFnaZUAXopo
youtu.be/227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA

I'm going to eat her pussy

clyp.it/umfw1hzd
vocaroo.com/i/s1KN9smyt8sP
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
vocaroo.com/i/s1nfapGoMdA3
vocaroo.com/i/s02eP6mhxBzZ
vocaroo.com/i/s0NQjnkuVQxu
vocaroo.com/i/s1GkWYEjJNED
vocaroo.com/i/s1CQ7431QIC7
vocaroo.com/i/s18KvlF5nIHB
vocaroo.com/i/s03Gvh6inTmn
vocaroo.com/i/s0zJu4acA3nf
vocaroo.com/i/s0tons4ousqz
vocaroo.com/i/s1Ijzi1QMFRH

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform

thebarchive.com/b/search/text/andy sixx/page/665/

nice advertizing

Thanks

thank you sir

No problem

Can't get the tumblr to work

Huh, it works for me

I even replaced the "dots" with actual ".s"

Try this

keep up all the advertizementz

Trips logged

Because atheists still cannot define atheism.

Im!getting!tired!of!this!lonely!basement!dwelling!fat!fuck!faggot!wheelchair!welfare!man!forcing!his!autistic!faggot fetish fantasies of eating some fucking trap asshole who nobody's ever heard of.
every fucking day, theres a completely autistic fat fuck faggot wheelchair welfare faggot on Sup Forums bumping his little autistic faggotry meme. And to make matters worse, they change it up every now and then to bypass the filters and we end up having to make adjustments... its just fucking annoying. And the mods dont do shit about it. Im curious how much longer this is going to go on for. and how many shitposts i have to make/

>shitposts
>shit

post some more autism

What's that?

Don't talk about yourself that way user. You have a mother

c

c

Allowing us free will.

What's that?

what do you mean?

Yam. Yam. Burst of space

I don't get what you're posting

what do you mean?

What's that?

what do you mean?

What's that?

what do you mean?

this/>

I don't get why you're posting pictures of waves and plebbit and Morty with white squares and fag over it.

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you smell like shit o: someone dumped ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your loggy woggy you're so smelly :oooo rubbies more on your loggy.woggy it doesn't stop slidding ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky andy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope andy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big andy log~ wiggles butt Im hungry o3o wags tail can you please feed me~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a throat hunger rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your log as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some logcream smells andy's asshole as my eyes glow you smell so shitty :v licks log mmmm~ so creamy drools all over your log your andy log I like fondles Mr. Corny logs hehe puts snout on anus and inhales deeply oh god..… Here it comes! *log slidds down throat*

what do you mean?
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand faggot log of fag. The humour is

extremely faggot, and without a solid grasp of faggot most of the faggot will go over a faggot

head. There’s also faggot outlook, which is homosexually sewn into his faggot- his personal

faggot draws heavily from faggot literature, for faggots. The faggtos understand this stuff;

they have the autistic capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these faggot, to faggot that

they’re not just faggot- they say something faggot about fagots. As a consequence people who

like andy soxx truly faggots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the faggot in

faggot existential catchphrase “faggot” which itself is a cryptic reference to faggot. I’m

smirking right now just imagining one of those faggot skeletons scratching their heads in

confusion as faggot autism wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I

pity them. XD And yes, by the way, sixx posters are complete autistic faggots And no, you

cannot see it. It’s for the faggot’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that

they’re within 5 faggot points of op (preferably lower) beforehand. you're a faggot kid.

What's that?

The fag of faggot of autistic faggot is not like any other fag of faggot you may find at your local bathouse. Tis truly the works of a complete autistic faggotry in his own wrong.
The autistic faggot is native to North America but has been reported to migrate on the occasion of the annual Vans Warped Tour. His faggotry rate is remarkably high considering how many fags want to give him a tossing with their tongues.
What you don’t know right now is that autistic faggot is the complete, obese, autistc, faggotry, delux Handicapp obesity in the world and common sexual congress and foreplay would simply not do the job in trying to pleasure someone so homosexual, so flamboyant … so… fag, like his ass. You could suck on his fucking dick and drink all of his sperms but it would never come close to showing your completely autistic obese faggotry

Actually nobody gives a fuck.

You sure like talking about gay things, user.

you sure like to post autistic faggotry faggot

For all these things, God will bring you into judgement

mandatory

kill yourself faggot

before i leave

>all I can think about is homosexual degeneracy

You've been eating Moonpies recently.

Accept the log.

yes ;you post coprophilia all day

And you post about homosexuality all day

Shit belongs in your mouth. Get used to turds exiting a man's ass and entering directly into your mouth

Only if it's Andy Sixx's though

Dump

Mods won't do anything about it, it's not breaking any rules. We need a petition to ban it though. Somebody should summon the mods, like in the days of old

Mods are confirmed logposters