Hey b

hey b

need somewhat of a consensus on what you'd pay for some personal uhd eye macros

takes me 5 -10 min to shoot them & a few hours to process. I deliver ~10 photos within a week & I don't wanna charge less than 150

live on a college campus so I think a discount on multiples is a good idea

thoughts/what you'd pay?

Other urls found in this thread:

jaeger.world/
twitter.com/jaegerworld/status/929624568708214784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ex

ex 2

Eh, prob like $7 I guess?

that's really cool and all but I wouldn't pay more than £10 personally

Do you have any of green eyes?

this

Also, looking at the level of detail, grain and blur, these really dont need to be as high of resolution as they currently are. Looking at them scaled down they look pretty good, but when looking at them in "full resolution" they kinda look like shit.

'bout tree fiddy

this one is pretty good

Also, since the image names where left intact, this is the source: jaeger.world/

gotta be honest, they're kinda gross

lol why would I downgrade them there's literally no grain or blur & the detail couldn't be higher from a technical standpoint, I had to resize these but they look as good as the full res here

well?

sorry idk how to link another board

boards.Sup Forums org /hr/thread/3093035

looks like a nigger eyeball.
Grey and blue are the only acceptable eye colours.

OP I'm gonna be completely honest with you. As someone who has been a professional photographer for 15 years, nobody is going to want to buy these.

You are out of your mind if you think people are going to pay 150$ for that.

closest I have to pure green & haven't removed flash

Drop a link on your portfolio.

do you shoot weddings or school portraits fag

it's a premium product at a premium price, college kids got money to spend & it's literally the most relatable, interesting thing to have of yourself

So college kids are falling all over themselves to pay 150$ for pictures of their eyeball? lol

Not linking my work, sorry. I'm just letting you know that you aren't going to make money doing this. I'd be very surprised if you even got a single buy at $20. You have decent gear, but you're obviously new to photography.

Why tho? You're missing potential clients.

This. What you are offering is just not a good value. The market place wants value.

On Sup Forums? Lulz.

the last thing I want is high volume, I'm just looking for the threshold where most people don't think it's worth it. Think you're underestimating how much kids value their social media presence if not even just the art of it. These are files you can print 20 years from now at crazy sizes

If you're pro you would know that any less than 150 just wouldn't be worth my time
I learned faster in 2 years than 99% of people do in 10, again you won't even post a portfolio bc you don't have one. Mine is fire tho

Ok. well good luck with that man. lol

These have a useful medical purpose
Problem with cheap iridology cameras is the flash reflection
If people are buying them as creative portraits they need a creative element to be interesting

What I've been trying to tell you is that this whole project isn't worth your time.

Exactly. Cool concept, add it to your "fire" portfolio and move one. You arent going to be able to sell these, especially to college kids. Im sorry, it hast been that long since I was in college. I did not know one person who would spend 150$ of their disposable income on a picture set.

they're my favorite images to make & fairly easy, quick & I have a massive student body to take advantage of, like I said I don't want high volume just the kids who drive lambos and maseratis, you haven't discouraged me in the slightest. Not to mention my surrounding area is very affluent

well shit, don't bother asking next time if your vagina is too sandy to accept honest opinions
cry more

Srsly bro. The marketplace is gonna be tough on you with that tissue paper skin you got there.

this
$150 of booze, weed, and fast food goes much farther than a faggy eyeball pic
enjoy being laffed at

lmao

only stating facts I don't need to hear from uninterested people that they're uninterested. 150 is not a lot, especially where I am, sorry. I'll be over here in my bag - you're welcome for the pics

gross

150 is a lot for shit nobody wants.

>150 is not a lot
it damn well is for this lazy middlebrow kitschy shit
find another line of work

>my surrounding area is very affluent
probably didn't get that way by spending good money on fucking eyeball photos lol

I challenge you to find 3 objectively better images anywhere online

HAHAHAH God damn.
jaeger.world/ damn man not ever gonna shit on your dreams as I suspect you are pretty young.

This picture never gets old.

holy fucking narcissism, really get another job as you clearly can't tolerate criticism like an artist, kid

>objectively better
>liberal arts
they don't teach what 'objective' means in that rich kid school?
have fun repaying those loans working at Arby's, bro

Lol Sorry Hunter. Bad idea to come here looking for validation.

Also, remember your domain renewal is coming up.

holy fucking facts bc you can't do it

you made me feel so bad with that last word too what am I going to do knowing I'll probably outlive you

20 & it's already taken me around the world once

not dumb enough to go into debt but nice try

"consensus" & wow that is so impressive that you know how to find a site owners name, it's almost like my name is in the url!

bye massive fags thanks for the views

and stop smoking weed
twitter.com/jaegerworld/status/929624568708214784

Well not just your name, but your parents address and phone number as well.

Name:Hunter Henderson
Street:N57 W34559 Nickles Point Rd
City:Oconomowoc
State:WI
Postal Code:53066
Phone:+1.3608601044

outdated & no #, not that I care

never gonna happen

Sup Forums wins again

>Hunter Henderson
>House: Hufflepuff
he's just mad mommy and daddy gave him a harry potter name