Alright so i bought this thing a few days ago because smoking got way too expensive for me...

Alright so i bought this thing a few days ago because smoking got way too expensive for me. A 40g tobacco bag lasted like 3 days for me. I did the math and i spend more money on tobacco than i do on my bills.

I like the thing so far, but i use the liquid so fast i might as well be drinking it. Where do you get your liquid? Do you make your own or order online?

Also, the thing does what i want it to do, why would i want to upgrade it to a mod eventually?

General vaping thread i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

districtf5ve.com/collections/juice-moku-oyatsu
youtube.com/watch?v=Ztp0vHSSVqM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If a vape literally makes you quit smoking cigarettes then you weren't that addicted. Anytime i smoke a vape it makes me want a cigarette. Also take this to advice board, random is full of trolls.

>smok

Enjoy your broken vape in a few weeks, their QC is nonexistent.

why do you smoke?

I didn't quit yet. I still crave a cigarette or two with my morning coffee, but it works surprisingly well through the day.
I know, i haven't been on Sup Forums in a year or two, but figured this was as good as any board to ask retarded questions.

Yeah, heard that. Paid like 10$ for the thing, i won't complain if it only lasts a month or so

Because i was dumb enough to start and have a hard time quitting now

>40g
>3 days
Fuck, are you serious!?

Wait, sorry, its 50. Forgot the Virginia bag is larger than what i used to smoke.
And yes sadly, I'm serious

>rolling cigarettes is too expensive
where in the fuck are you people buying your tobacco? I spend about $12 on loose tobacco and 250 tubes every 10-12 days

Where you from and how cost your regular 40g there ?
Just curious

how many mg of nicotine are you on?

fuck man i live in sweden and they stop selling ejuice without nicotine for some fucking reason. now i have to buy nicotine liquid on the side and mix it in. how long dose a bottle of ejuice last for you op? i have to buy a 60ml bottle every month.

Croatfag, so some things may sound cheap in comparison to what you pay, but here is my perspective on smoking.
A 50g bag is around 10$ here with filters and papers.
I smoke that in 3 days.
Which means 10 bags a month or 100$.
My bills are are around 60$, and i make 500/month.

Tried 18, that was too harsh for my throat. Bought a 6 bottle yesterday and it is just perfect. I do crave it a lot more i noticed.

So far, a 10ml bottle lasts 2,5 days for me. I heard this can go way cheaper if you mix your own, but i don't know where to start or how

Check your country's vape forum. There is a chance there's at least 1 guy who works in a eliquid company or something and can sell cheap vape base in bulk.
That's how I got my base.

I go through 10-20ml a day depending on what I am doing.

Hey, that's not a bad idea.
I need a base and a nic shot, correct?

If you find a such guy then you most likely won't need nic shot. I bought 1 liter of 3mg juice. The guy had other options with more nic (or no nic at all) too.

try 8 or 9 mg

I'll definitely ask around on my local forums, thanks.

Alright, will try and bump it to 8 next time i pick up a bottle

what do you guys vape?
im been vaping this for some time now
but a 60ml bottle is like 38$

It may also be worth checking out local facebook groups. You can often buy used devices for cheap. And often these devices are in good condition but people sell them just because they have too many. There are people who buy more than they need just because they want to try out things.

districtf5ve.com/collections/juice-moku-oyatsu

my favorite brand of e-liquid; not a single flavor i hate. 30/70 is also the best blend of pg/vg

cut down on cigarettes and start using snus

My teeth are already bad enough man. Plus i need that lung hit more than i need the nicotine.
How the hell would my morning coffee work while chewing on that? Serious question

I vape plain 6mg base. Got 2 liters of it for around $36. Vaping around a full 6,5ml tank each day, these 2 liters should last for almost a year.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ztp0vHSSVqM

So. Either use Google to search cheap e liquid and use any of the sites who sell juicr for wholesale pricing or get on google and look up thr flavor apprentice or TFA to create your own.
There's a subreddit w recipes and you can make literally any flavor on earth and for pennies.
Good luck

Wtf is this overpriced weeb garbage

ironically vaping is nearly illegal in Japan

I thought indiana was the most ztrict place on earth for vaping. Looks like the japs are out doing them

I would definitely increase the nicotine concentration. If you went from 18mg straight to 6, then try out 9 and 12 to see how you like it.

Yeah, it still makes me crave more. I'll try 8 or 9 next time i got to pick up a bottle.
18 was really harsh for my throat and lungs, felt like i was inhaling straight fire

Or you could get something that actually hits harder and youd be fine at a 3mg
Like a v8 stick or x8 stick
The stick aio is fine but very underpowered

Also, do you think kovacic will be as useful as modric?

You're so full of shite, using that logic, it's not possible to stop if you are addicted at all. It's simply a tool for quitting.
Used to smoke 40/day for 15 years, and vaping helped me quit, sure it didn't make me by itself, but it was an alternative.