I fantasize about the girl I like getting raped by other men. I want to watch her getting held down and fucked

I fantasize about the girl I like getting raped by other men. I want to watch her getting held down and fucked.

Did mommy not love little Billy enough?

Cuck

That is some next level cuck shit. You should probably kys so that your genes won't get passed on, however little chance there is for that.

>cuck
Yeah I am, deal with it faggot.

why are you a cuck
do you feel sexually inadequate
why rape in particular
do you feel you have no chance with her so you'd rather be sexually gratified by her suffering

Someday Sup Forums will actually learn what the word "cuck" really means & how to use it properly in a sentence.
On second thought...., Nah...., It'll never happen.

Someday you'll learn that language evolves. Faster now than ever before.
On second thought......, Nah......, It'll never happen.

I can't make women happy in bed so I'd say I'm fairly inadequate, I like the idea of her being with someone dominant that'll keep her up all night.

invite her to a frat party.
done.

Cannot rape her but I'll jerk off to her. Thanks for sharing

Language evolving does not equal making up your own meaning of words, moron

So youre saying that because this guy ISNT trying to get his obviously not-apparent S.O. fucked by someone else; but instead wants the girl he crushes on to get raped by a bunch of OTHER guys he isnt a cuck? Maybe one day there'll stop being so many "a-duh-huh i know everything and you didnt describe the classical definition of this word so youre wrong and im gonna be pendantic about it duh-huh" shit4brainz.I
Actually you know what? Nvm all that, keep doing your thing user. I wish you the best

although it is directly being cucked he's still a cuck because if he were assumed to have her as a girlfriend or wife he'd probably want her to get fucked by others then too.

> Someday you'll learn that language DEvolves
FTFY
You may now carry on reveling in your ignorance.

Remember words like gay? Faggot? Nice? Spinster? etc
Stop embarrassing yourself.

what makes you think you're inadequate
why do you want her to have a dominant partner but in the OP you made it out as rape

have you tried to get her

I have a chick friend that has a similar fantasy, like she wants to get held down and fucked by a bunch of guys, Tbh I kinda think it would hot as fuck seeing the slut getting fucking used like the whore she is...so yea i would watch and I would join in too.

Women, I've been with usually tell me I can't do the job right, also small dick. Whether it's rape or with someone dominant that keeps her satisfied I still want to see it happen.

What a lot of people (especially here) refer to as "cuck", "cucked" or "cuckoldry" is, in actual fact, motivated by a desire to humiliate and abuse the girl...., to have her be treated and behave "like the whore that she is"...., and is NOT based in the self-deprecating or submissive mindset of a cuckold.

Well funny story... she knows I would fuck here and we've talked alot about our kinks and how shes a sub and im a dom. as well as how her bf has a really small cock (im bigger and im only 8.5") and now shes saying she only gets in the mood to fuck him is shes been talking to me. So they havent fucked in about 4 months hahah

Do some kegels nigga tf lmao
U can choose to satisfy her or not lmao, hell do some opiates ao you dont come and give urself a little esteem boost bro damn

and of course she's told her bf about her gang bang fantasy and he wont let her... so i feel like its just a matter of time before she comes to me. because she knows ill let her get her whore on and help find some guys to fuck her brains out.

this.
but nuance is lost on this crowd.

How do you know her? Want to tell me more about what she says?

Friends met through a game we both play online, and shes come down to visit a bunch with her bf who used to live in my city but now hes moved to live with her instead. she's mostly craving domination.... her bf isn;t a cuck or anything hes just not very dominant and shes a massive sub and because of that she craves to be controlled. We mostly talk about her fantasies and what she likes... shes admitted to fantasising about me both for masturbation and while fucking her bf. She also constantly fantasises about getting fucked by multiple guys. like its basically her one goal in life atm haha outside of normal stuff like work money etc.

she also snap chats me when shes horny and gets me to help her get off and fuel her fantasies of me dominating her. she also sends pictures of her outfits to me for approval before she shows her bf. same with lingerie coz shes trying to get the spark back with her bf. yet seems to crave my approval.

Got any pics you can share?

pics or it didn't happen

Pic of her.

More?

None that dont compromise identity unfortunately. Tbh talking in this thread makes me want to push her to be more submissive to me, just coz that shit gets my rocks off. but i also dont want to be homewrecker and I know im just a fantasy to her and a good fuck. not like partner and tbh knowing how much of a whore she is i wouldn't want her past the couple of months spent fucking her till i got bored.

This is actually quite normal, psychologically. You want to believe your gf is with you for non-sexual reasons. It is not a cuck response - quite the opposite. But as with most fantasies, it has no worthwhile basis in real life to act it out.

or do you guys think their relationship is a lost cause and i should just capitalise on the free sex slave pussy?

I'm not gay at all but I like to see old men stroke their dicks while they look at pictures of girls I know and talk about how they deserve to be hatefucked.

Very normal OP.

Not only do i fantasize about it, i have actually made and distributed videos of my wife being tied up and molested/raped for other men to enjoy.

Would love to see her get raped. It would be the ultimate indulgence

This is my fantasy.... I just can't get enough of fucking other guys girls. with or without their knowledge.

My wife has the fantasy of being passed around and used by a large group, not sure i would want to watch but would probably particpate

Laughing at the image in my head of a bunch of dudes naked and fucking your wife while you participate while wearing a blindfold so you don't have to watch.

come on Sup Forumsro this we Sup Forums we are talking about. Lately its been full of traps and a lot of other faggotry so what do you expect?

Sup Forums is full of nothing but beta, kissless virgin, fags that fap to traps because its the closest thing to a woman they will ever get.

>inb4 Sup Forums was never gewd