Am i the only one who watched Black Panther and enjoyed it and thought of all of the subjects it addressed and didnt...

Am i the only one who watched Black Panther and enjoyed it and thought of all of the subjects it addressed and didnt get mad one way or the other?

I thought catwomen is DC.

Yup. You're a special little guy! You're so unique! Nobody has ever been like you! You should be mad at the world because you aren't president yet really!
>who cares about a movie based on a comic book?
Sage goes in all fields

Well i more just wanted to know why people feel the need to shit out of their mouths onto their phones in the form of their dumbass shit opinions. Also youre a fuckin cock

>by shitting out of your mouth onto your phone
Go fuck yourself until you can match my sweet sweet dubs faggot.
Sage goes in all fields

now you look and sound dumb

>Am i the only one
No. You are never the only one.

terms are stupid. everything is situational. dont bea dumb chode

No.

That's folks is what an idiot sounds like when he is trying to be intelligent.

I didn't get mad, I just didn't enjoy it as much as I would have if they would have left it open for debate like The Winter Soldier and Civil War did. Instead, they tell the same lies and omit the same facts to support their side that the left does. And, they will never follow up to show the downside of all of their preaching.

Are you black?

WE WUZ HEROZ 'N SHEEEEIIIIIIT

yes, I am not even watching the damn movie because I AM NOT AFRICAN I don`t even know why jewllywood even did this movie

>I don`t even know why jewllywood even did this movie

Well, if you are right about "jewllywood", then it would make sense why they would make this movie. Black people have money to spend, why not get some from them?

Really, this is all just liberal, hypocritical, bullshit. "better to die than to live in bondage." Does that hold true with regards to the African natives who were enslaved by the former American slaves who were sent back to Africa?

Oh, and also....who sold the Africans into slavery?

i'm waiting for the Blu-ray release to pirate it, i'm not laying money to be preached about race.

It's a fucking comic book film. The fact that people are treating it like it's some kind of political milestone is ridiculous. Ffs, the concept was created by a couple of white guys 45 years ago.

I couldn't care less whether it's 100% Africans or Mongolians or whatever. It's a silly comic book. I hate that everything these days has to be some serious socio-political issue. People need to fucking relax.

There is nothing wrong with socio-politcal issues in a movie. It just is way better when it is presented evenly so there is a discussion to be had.

This movie doesn't do it this way. They make an issue about how "their kind" is outgunned by the police. Never once do they say anything about it being "their kind" doing most of the violent crimes. They talk about opening their boarders to take immigrants in. Never once do they talk about immigrants who don't want to work or provide anything to society.

That black panther guy had some nice looking outfits

Star wars directors (a literal Jew and his soyboy helper) directly said that the Empire is a white supremacist organization opposed by a multicultural group led by brave women. This shit affects the minds of the masses. If you cannot see the danger of the Jewish propaganda, you are the reason why they have not been gassed.

Black panther falls more on the side of "let's feed blacks some fantasies so they feel a sense of pride". Kind of like treating a half white president as black.

>There is nothing wrong with socio-politcal issues in a movie
Never said there was. I just hate that everything has become so hyper-politicized.

Anyway, if it's as you described, that's pretty annoying... and not the least bit surprising. Very typical. They point their fingers at the police, they blame the justice system, and they blame white people for their perceived oppression--they blame pretty much everyone and everything other than the black community itself.

No. I enjoyed it.

Except I think the racial stuff felt forced. Either that or Michael B. Jordan didn't sell it. Even his last line in the movie didn't fit.

Also way over hyped. All the SJW's making it OVERLY racial kind of put a damper on it.

I want to see it but is it good enough to pay to see it on the big screen?

Or should I just wait for the DVD?

Didn't watch it because it's a shitty superhero. Strong bulletproof guy in a latex is so fucking unoriginal idea that I don't even want to watch it. Same as in Captain America, what te fuck is he going to do in Infinity wars? Throw his fucking shield at Thanos?

That has been my issue for a while. Go crazy when a Travon Martin or Michael Brown get shot - don't give a fuck when an 8 year old black girl gets shot sitting on the stoop of her apartment building or a 12 year old black boy gets shot walking home from the library.

If they would support the innocent victims then most people will support their cause.

Ok, here's the issue with that. Why would "Jewish propaganda" push for women and multicultural aspects to be in power and have white males look horrible?

I'm not saying they aren't pushing the SJW aspect of their fucked up beliefs. I'm just saying that it has nothing to do with being Jewish.

>Ok, here's the issue with that. Why would "Jewish propaganda" push for women and multicultural aspects to be in power and have white males look horrible?

I'm not a believer, but it's easy to figure out a reason. Jews believe in their superiority over other races -- incite in-fighting between those races and emerge the victor once they all self-destruct.

it's like Undertale, OP.
It's decent in and of itself, but the fanbase has ruined it completely with autism

Like all Marvel movies, it is good enough for the big screen. The action and scenery are great and should be seen in the full spectrum.

Why not ask what AntMan, Hawkeye, Black Widow and GOTG are going to do in Infinity Wars?

Or, just trust that every Marvel Movie has been great (except for The Incredible Hulk) and they've been building up to something fantastic.

Kek I think user made you pretty fucking mad hahahaha

Wow you clearly have no friends and the saddest part is you delude yourself into thinking you like it that way

yeah black panther ruled. awesome to finally see a marvel movie that doesn't shit the fucking bed in act three. technically it was a marvel too, such a sense of momentum in all the fight scenes. really well done, highly enjoyable, went on a normie double date to see it and had a blast.

Ok, if that is your theory then I get where you are coming from.

I'm not anti-Jew, so I don't see it that way. What I really don't understand is why so many Jews support democrats? Democrats LOVE mooslums and if it were up to mooslums, the Jews would be eradicated. You'd think they'd be all in favor of Republicans - the ones who aren't afraid to stand up to the mooslums.

I agree with you, but let's be honest. The Hulk movie was probably the best a Hulk movie could be, and at least it wasn't IM 2 &3

Yeah, because all of the other Marvel movies 3rd acts sucked. Iron Man, Winter Soldier, Avengers, Ant Man, Dr. Strange....

Figure of speech or do you think people actually shoot fish in a barrel or people figuratively eat horses when they're hungry ?

The more I watch IM3 the more I like it. I get the issues Tony is dealing with, including how he made all of those suits, but only spent a week on each design. He was obsessing about "what if I need one for this reason? What about for that reason?" Instead of dealing with his human issues.

I'm ok with IM2 - don't hate it with the passion others do. It was also the only time Black Widow looked good.

Jews see the bigger picture if they supported reps. America would be an ethnocentric society that would be closer to a military state than a multicultural immigrant haven it is. You side with the democrats because their policies do the most damage.

Well, I agree that democrat's polices do the most damage. I just don't see where supporting the party which supports the group which is trying to kill you is the bigger picture.

you haven't even watched the movie

Predominantly the British, Belgians and Spanish who, at that time, owned most if Atlantic Africa. It wasn't called the Atlantic Slave Trade for nothing, 4/5 of the continent's that border the Atlantic were part of it.

Who sold them their livestock that's right other ooga booga niggers

nigger detected

I don't really care about all this political bullshit everyone keeps talking about. The movie was just bad. It's called the black panther. I want to see him as the black motherfucking panther. The few scenes where you see him in the suit he either immediately takes off the mask. Or it's in the dark and because of his black suit you can't see a fucking thing that's going on. All the fight scenes were upstaged by the bald headed bitch. Like she legitimately was more badass than the hero of the fucking movie.

The whole concept of the meteorite pisses me off. I don't know if that was how it was in the comics or not but it's rediculous. Gollum explains how they got so much Vibranium that they are mining and barely touched the surface. Yet these people have it sewed into their fucking clothes and use it on their walls and shit. And have been doing it for thousands of years.
So must have been a pretty fucking huge meteorite right? Like one big enough to destroy the fucking planet if it hit the Earth. Considering it's made of the strongest metal in the universe.

Then theres the fact that it's the miracle cure for fucking everything.
Oh you broke your leg? Vibranium.
Oh you have cancer? Vibranium.
Your dad keeps raping you? Vibranium.
Allergy to vibranium? Vibranium.

Then the fucking villain was fucking retarded. Get's to become king. "We need to give our weapons to black people"
Like wtf is that? Very rich country. Lot's of technology. And the stupid Nig Nog just has to give weapons to Black people. Cos that's totally the only thing that matters. Not giving food to starving africans. Which btw cos of luck meant they didn't get to enjoy any of that vibranium shit. Like maybe if the meteorite landed slightly to the left they would be thriving right now.
They could have given technology to the world.
But nope the main villain needs to give weapons to black people.....

And of course it's a black movie so eventually they had to compare to slavery at some point in the movie.

No, I did as well. A lot of people went into it really mad, just to be racist 'cause it's in vogue or some bullshit like that. Let them be mad.

tfw you're so retarded you feel exactly what the movies makes you want to feel but your tiny brain makes you feel uncontrollable rage as well
>this painting is so BLUE FUCK

No. It was the native African's selling their "brothers" into slavery.

Learn actual history.

The movie wants me to think it's bad? Some weird ass logic right there.

Well no, native Africans would typically be rounded up forcefully, usually in their dozens but sometimes up to hundreds at a time. This was the most common occurance, because the Europeans had guns whereas the Native tribes didn't, or would only have a few that they had brought, whereas the Europeans owned the manufacturers, and so we're outfitted with more firepower.
Africans selling other Africans into slavery for profit was better documented at the time, and was used in pro-slavery propaganda in Europe (I.e. 'their chiefs tell them to come here and serve us, so why not let them'). However, in reality it was far more common for the Europeans (or those under the power of the europeans) to get the slaves, to sell in America, who would produce cotton and coffee for the Europeans to use.

no, you fucking braindead moron.
army is more badass than the king. oh wow what a surprise.
miracle substance that's repeatedly referred to as a miracle performs miracles. bro wtf is that?
bad guy does stupid shit that makes the good guy want to stop him. wtfffff who wrote this junk?

the BAD GUY wants to arm black people. if the bad guy wants this, then that means that it is BAD. aka the movie isn't condoning it. you fucking freak. you accident. how do you remember to breathe throughout the day? fuck.

The fucking Europeans sold and traded guns to african kings who would enslave other local tribes that they were fighting and sell and trade those people to the Europeans for more guns etc. Now come to today where the same fucking thing is going on niggers killing niggers for the whote mans money. It wont end.

Oh wow expecting the villain to have an actual reason to be the villain makes me stupid? Are you fucking retarded? just cos he's the bad guy doesn't mean you give him a fucking retarded logic.

The black panther had a great premise which they ruined because black people.
The Black Panther is ths defender of Wakanda. So expect him to not be upstaged by some bald bitch.

And yes the virbranium thing is fucking retarded. Like wow legitimately if they could do all this shit with Vibranium then it would be fucking foolish not to share it with the world. And I know he does that in the end but that would make every single king for the last thousand yeard idiots.

>Tries to talk about Africa
>posts picture of Chicago

Thats liberia you dumb faggot. Its in Africa.

sand niggers were the providers actually niggers being fitting between them forever and the one who win enslave the other sandniggers them buy and sell those slaves to Europeans who were in desperate need of hand to work in the new world, tldr: the slave trade was indeed an african business

pretty much the same way ilegal central americans just cross the border to the us, there is a business is not an american business even when they win some cheap workers

kek that newfag bait work

>watching nigger propaganda
No thx man. Wouldnt watch it if u paid me. Also marvel movies suck

Yeah wonder woman was way better. DC movies know how to tell a story.

I didnt say all that now. But goddam the marvel movies are sjw bullshit. Flimsy plot. Crappy cgi. Predictable. Horribly flat comedy. And they fuck up every comic story they do. And there is no way niggers fixed all this is their movie