Why don’t you own a gun Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m2cXChSsd2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GERfag here

No reason to

I rarely feel the need to shoot people

My penis shall protect me

Because I don't want to be considered anything even remotely like an American.

Because I'm gay.

My hands are deadly weapons! WAH TAH!!

Swapped it for 5 billion tendies

nice try fbi

Because I own several. Also, because I'm not some virtue-signaling leftist faggot.

because I'm not a pussy

Except you just signaled like the fag you are.

I'm too poor

Honey plse.

dystopia

I'm 19, haven't found a private seller cheap enough, and you can't get an FFL until you are 21. But in Maine you can open carry at 18 and concealed at 21 without a permit for either, Merica

Never really felt the need for a gun.
I have been jumped by a group of turks once, toon a few hits but came out with a bruised ego.
If i had a gun there my life would've been over.
So i'm pretty glad i never have access to one.
Also i'd probably kill myself than use it on someone else.

>Not owning guns

Gross

I actually own two.

I don't live in America!

Maybe they’ll be in the gun, maybe they’ll be on your pizza.

Leave your name number serial number

>private seller cheap enough
There are always firearms cheap enough to get into. Check out a Hi-Point next time you're at a shop.

>can't get an FFL
FFL's are for commercial firearms transactions (shops and manufacturers and etc). You don't need an FFL to own. Maybe a state license (thought IL was the only state to require licensing, could be wrong though), but FFL is for commerce in firearms...

You seem confused, user... Hope this helps.

>Natives
>offenses against family/children
>vandalism
>aggravated assault
>liquor laws
>drunkenness
>disorderly
>DUI

Sounds about right...

Dunno why so many whites keep trying to claim they have "cherokee princess" in their family tree...

>my life would've been over
Blame your retarded legislation, not guns

wh*Tes are subhuman, and All Americans are mix nigger mutts
FUCK WH*TEY, FUCK AMERICA, FUCKER WESTERN "CIVILIZATION"

Yippee Ki Yay, motherfucker!

Never felt the need to own one.
Been attacked out in the street a couple of times, every time the attacker has come up and hit me from behind, a gun would not have helped.
My house has been broken into once, they had a shot gun, a gun may have helped, but by the time I had woken up enough to figure out what was what, there was a shot gun in my face. once again, no help.

Guns are for the angry or the fearful.

I am neither.

I'm lmaoing at your life.
You sound like exactly the kind of uncoordinated fuckwit who'd shoot his kid trying to clean a loaded gun.

Never buy one, we don't need that publicity.

how does me getting jumped from behind or when Im asleep make me uncoordinated?

And the only reason I'd get gun is if I ever got into hunting.

Lost them all in a terrible boating accident.

Americans aren't that bad man

So you hate freedom? Well since islam means "submission" they might let you live if you lick the dick cheese off the pack of mudslime dicks between them fucking your wife and fucking your daughter.

You're the spirit of Europe, user.

>will shoot wild innocent animals
>won't shoot a guy who break into his home

cuckold logic here

For crying out loud. Do your homework, liberal cuck.

Guns are not the problem in shootings, it's the people involved. If there weren't a second person, there would be nobody to shoot, so it would make the situation moot. Even if the shooter were to shoot himself, there may not even be a gun involved. The vast majority of shootings do not even involve guns. The most famous of recent shootings in Las Vegas, most of the guns found in the hotel room weren't even used in the shooting.

Again: Most guns found in the shooter's hotel room in Vegas were not even used in the incident. It was like they were innocent bystanders. Does that mean they should be banned just because they were there? If you think so you are just crazy. Even the bump stocks that were made so famous in that case, those are usually sold by reputable merchants who own small businesses. But here's the best part: Bump stocks are sold almost exclusively without guns. Without guns! It is just as crazy to assume a bump stock could be used in a shooting without a gun.

People should just wake up and see the facts: Most shootings do not even involve guns.

They're actually 50 times more likely to be used for a homicide than a rifle. We need common sense hand laws.

Hah penis is a warm gun.
Citation needed
He didn't virtue signal, so he's already above your sorry ass.

I need to eat something.
kind of hard to shoot something when I'm in bed and asleep.

And neither has anything to with being a cuckold, a term I don't think many people know the meaning of these days.

because i would use it

Wow a license to own? And I thought carry permits were unconstitutional holy shit.

How do they get away with that?

If you can give me just one incident involving a shooting without a gun, let me know. I will concede.

Those are some crazy mental gymnastics you're doing.

I cant even tell if you are a troll

Go to Africa. There's bound to be a black ethnostate somewhere that's doing well.
Never heard of it, but you seem sure niggers are capable of it.

Jagdschein, WBK als Sammler/Sportschütze oder Waffenschein zur Sicherheit alles möglich man muss nur wollen. Bin in Deutschland und kein Problem damit .50 Desert Eagle

Look no further than the big one in Las Vegas recently, my friend.

Most of the guns found in the shooter's hotel room were packed away and couldn't have been used even if he had run out of the guns he was using. There is no possibility that they could have been used.

QED: Those were guns that were not used in a shooting.

user is a mathematician

Cause I have a big dick

I'm not feeling insecure enough.

Hitler banned civilians from owning them. Rest of Europe politicians decided they wanted to be as cool as him.

Hello, NSA.

I own quite a few op, one of many

lol

because im gay... and i wouldnt trust myself with a dangerous killing machine knowing im living with this mental illness

It looks like i'm already carrying one. Thus i don't need to compensate for anything.

it expensive

>buys a gun that is tracked
>proud of being on the list of people that will be visited first when the full gun ban legislation happens

I'm a Britbong and I own 5 firearms, why do retards in America think that we don't have any?

>Why don’t you own a gun Sup Forums?
Jews took them all and promised I'd never need them.

Because gun-free zones protect me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m2cXChSsd2k

Noir has it right.

>only some people are evil
dropped

He's a lot more intelligent than you are. So I'd listen to the lawyer with a great track record, NRA spokesman, successful business and YouTuber over some no name faggot like yourself. So kys and drop that way, faggot.

Why not just ban school? It's nothing but a bottomless leech on everyone involved. No more school shootings just like that. If you care about children, you will agree that public schools do worse than nothing at all to prepare them for real life. Drop school, save lives, it's that simple.

It may be because that gentleblackman was paid handsomely to prop up the establishment pro police state narrative?