I think you owe him an apology, Sup Forums

I think you owe him an apology, Sup Forums

How the FUCK do we expose this man, Sup Forums?

UNEXPOSED

I rate Zidane.

ALWAYS rated him

>Implying I ever doubted him to begin with

No, we don't. With the team he has even the janitors at RM could win la liga..

>expose this man
stop asking silly questions

Insult his sister.

Who can expide him Bros?

UNEXPOSABLE

>even the janitors at RM could win la liga..

Benitez tried and failed miserably

I refuse to apologize to this lucky bald fuck.

Winning games with refball at 80+ mins shouldn't be allowed.

Fuck this guy and fuck his whore sister.

I would win la liga with the team that he has.

because benitez tried to be a manager rather than simply asslicking the top players and tsunaldo

>last Madrid liga trophies: 2008, 2012
really makes you think

*head connects to your stomache*

whit players like RM have
who need managers?
mourinho proved that

in english?

>spend two years spamming memes about "exposing" Zidane and "rating" Zidane ironically
>still unexposed and now highly rated

Is he, dare I say, Sup Forums's kryptonite? I've never seen anyone BTFO Sup Forums in such a fashion. I remember very well when he was announced to be the trainer, I remember those days. Everyone now must be waiting, like a pack of wolves, till he makes a huge mistake.

>stomache

Sup Forums is literally always wrong, Zidane is only adding fuel to the fire.

support ur fellow germans

ye, but not as wrong as with Zidane. I swear when he was announced to be the new manager, 95 % of Sup Forums thought he was going to fail. Anyone who gave him a chance, gave him only a slight one. He literally did things no managers have done in ages, especially if he wins the 2 consecutive CLs

im sorry my fellow mexican

>lucky
>bald

kek'ed

un saludo para mexico carajo

Never doubted him lad

>I rate sedans

Until he wins the champions league and the league three times in a row with hull city or some shit he'll only be a lucky at the right place at the right moment fraud.

t.Greasemann

Anyone have the End of Eva exposed?
Also he'll unrionically be in the god tier echelon if he wins the Liga-CL desu

In the 2006 world cup semi-final he gave his powers to Ronaldo as you can see in this image. He had it all planned. He is god

That's stupid mate why the fuck would god choose to be french.

he just refballs and waits for Marcelo or Ramos to score in the 86th, you know the league is bought this year. There's just no way it could repeatedly happen

>f
>p

>Zidane
>French

I've got news for you user

I'm gonna say it.

I rate Zidane.

He was born in Marseille though.

>Need bazilion reffball to win la liga

UNEXPOSADO

>Where you are born over-rides two thousand years of cultural and genetic evolution and your inherent ethnic identity

Ok then.

apologize for headbutting materazzi, faggot.

Zidane is the best
only idiots thought he wouldn't be good
he looks like the hitman

pit them against Juve.

>Juve will expose him

Juve might beat Real, but even then it doesn't mean exposure. ZiZou has been a pro only for a season and a half and already has the CL and La Liga in his pocket, which means the potential CL repeat is just a nice bonus. Juve will expose him only if they completely annihilate Real, something like 3, 4-0, otherwise it's just another loss, fuck it - shit happens bro.

I just hope ZiZou is man enough and makes Sultan Pehrez keep Keylor and Isco. And most importantly - Luka and Morata.

>mad barcuk

U play'd uself. Sure, Zidanes's parents might be algerian, but his pale skin and blue eyes mean his ancestors further away in history came from the northern shores of the mediterranean. You retard avvo. If your head wasnt guacamole from rugby you'd know that North Africa used to be part of the Roman Empire... and definitely has lots of European genetics from over "two thousand years of cultural and genetic evolution"

Will ZiZou bend the knee to Perez and start Bale in Cardiff?

I hope not. Isco deserves to start over him desu, even going into next season. Unless Benzema leaves and they don't replace him.

There is absolutely no way Uncle Flo is stupid enough to let Modrić go. He is the best Madrid player and the main reason behind most of their victories. Plus everyone in the team and on the Bernabéu stands loves him.

I feel for Morata the most, if he had played more regularly in La Liga instead of Algerzema, we would have the campeonato secure by Day 33 tbf, this way we were biting our nails until the last minute.

where you were born and bred has a marger larger impact on your identity than your fucking genetics.

Case point : you Aussies are all criminals from having frequented each other for years. Not because you are the descendents of the Bongs.

I will never rate this cunt. Winning with a stacked squad like he has isn't particularly difficult. When he leaves Real Madrid, he will stop coaching. Total fucking meme.

>Winning with a stacked squad like he has isn't particularly difficult.

Zidane knows how to handle players, Mou was absolute cancer trying to disrupt the locker room, Ancelotti may have won a CL but his lack of rotations in the starting XI often left Real Madrid with a shitload of injuries and >Benitez. Zidane may not be a master tactician but he knows how to handle a stacked roster.

dumb indog

Are you new? Numerous coaches have trained super-expensive squads throughout history, in Italy, Germany, Spain and England, even PSG and France, and literally at least 70% of them failed. You're acting like it's an easy job, managing all those egos and feminized social media whores. This season alone ZiZou has tried 5 different formations, he fucking brought back a classic 10 in the most crucial part of the season and it paid off big time. Zidane is elite, deal with it you rodent bong faggot

keep dongok cuk

>the city of Atlético

>Halal customer crying about reffball
MY SIDES

An no penalty against in the whole season. A new world record for Barcelona.

>the moor rape babby being this desperate to justify his corrupted genetic lineage

I feel sorry for you desu, can't imagine what it's like not being a White European

>Spaniards
>European

Pick one

So close yet so far eh, don't worry though France will join you soon in the not quiet European club thanks to immigration. Bad luck being born so close to North Africa senpai

The grandson of a rapist has spoken, nobody cares.

>can't imagine what it's like not being a White European

Just look in the mirror, senpai. Even Turks are more Europeans than (You).

>inb4 muh ancestors

This

Zidane is whiter than many supposed white people.

Juve will expose him

His tears and his piss will stain the Millennium Stadium of Cardiff on June the Third, MMXVII.

>J-Juve will expose him

Only if they dismantle them, like 3, 4-0. Everything else is non-exposure. Zidane's been a pro-coach for a season and a half and already with a CL and La Liga Santander in his pocket, the potential CL repeat is just a nice bonus. Losing to Juventus who trashed Pakilona is not embarrassing.

HASTA EL FINAL
VAMOS REAL

Always rated ZZ

Materazzi please
We all know Zidane is unstoppable unless you apply some dirty tactics.

If you guys were compiling top 5 managers would you actually put Zidane in it? How about top 10?

1-Zidane
2-Zidane
3-Zidane
4-Zidane
5-Zidane

Being bald is a sign of high testosterone