Post Your fetish Sup Forums have a thing for woman in satin/silk

Post Your fetish Sup Forums have a thing for woman in satin/silk

I want to travel back in time and find a cave woman with wide hips and huge tits. She would have to take me back to her cave to meet her mom, who would have to watch and maintain eye contact with her daughter while I fucked said cave woman from behind. Her mom would to ask her daughter when she was about to cum, things like that.
Afterwards we would have a meal together and the cave mother would give me a bj and together, cave daughter and I would make the mother orgasm. After all this, I have to explain that I actually work for the CIA (that's where the time machine came from) and that I have to return. But right before I do, niggers attack the nearby settlement and we all have to escape into the future even though cave people aren't supposed to do this. At the end the two women have to remain my sex slaves since they can't adapt to modern society and we travel across Europe in secret, looking for relics of the past and fucking.

feet. im a simple man. socks like these are so fucking hot especially when you can see the nail polish

big brown eyes

every morning. fragrant morning piss is the BEST!

tributes

Fine pear-shaped or heart-shaped asses!

asses

Pregnant Woman... I wasn't to fuck pregnant woman

This, Bj picture from behind in a mirror, whatever this is called

Cute feet. They must have cute feet.

Hearing how ppl would use my wife

Fucking my Cayman Islands girlfriend while her cuck husband watches us fucking. What a power rush!
Posting intimate nude pix I have taken of her here knowing he probably will see them because he's a Sup Forums /b user too. More power rush!

Fucking another man’s wife, i did it with my coworker

k

I love it when you can tell woman are not wearing a bra..

Im obsessed with it especially with my GF in public. and she is unaware... I love when people can see her erect nips or if the dress angles in a way exposing her tits

im just a cuck and i like sharing my gf

Well, I want to rail your gf more

Horny bride pre-wedding pussy licking.

>Fucking another man’s wife, i did it with my coworker
Yes!!! I fucking get off on doing that. I have a regular fuck-buddy in the Cayman Islands who I spend time with when I am there. We love fucking in front of her cuck husband and then sending him out of the room when things get hot between us. He is totally cucked. Damn! I get so hard! And I cum so damn hard like once doing her doggie style my legs buckled. A total rush!

Luv her thicc body, would fuck her so hard

>im just a cuck and i like sharing my gf
I would love fucking her in front of you and I want to cum inside her and make you lick her clean after we are done.

Mmmm, she looks like a slut, lick her and fuck her pussy

>Im obsessed with it especially with my GF in public. and she is unaware...
Nice tits! That your gf?

>im just a cuck and i like sharing my gf
Post some picture of your slut and a lover fucking.

This is a pretty hot one. Fucked many guy's girlfriends, and 1 wife. It just makes it so much better knowing that we're doing something we shouldn't be doing--and knowing that I'm cucking some sad sack lol.

cringe please go away

braces

nah this one is OC tho, doesnt know why its one of my favorite dresses and why others guys are nice to her when she wears

moar

sure

crying girls, i dont know why

Love showing my gf's nudes to friends.

niggers