Can any medfag on Sup Forums please help me. I injured my ankle while playing soccer. This is the x-ray

Can any medfag on Sup Forums please help me. I injured my ankle while playing soccer. This is the x-ray.

Well Hassam Abdullah

It's probably an injury to your talo-fibular ligament.
How did the injury happen?

>doctors handing out x-rays

osteochondritis

How about you ask the doctor who took the xray?

ER MD. Well I don't see anything obvious, but i cant control the light of the image. from about the heal - ankle up it looks good but I would need to know more.

Where exactly does it hurt, how exactly did you hurt it. Did it roll in a direction or what. I can't make out the meta tarsals, there could be a lis franc fracture if you hurt mid foot.

Why not just go to a hospital? It's literally their job to fix up shit like that, and advise you on what to do after they've fixed you up.

the orthopedic was in a hurry

I was playing soccer and was rushing for the ball when my toes went into the ground and i heard a cracking noise and twisted my ankle going ahead. After that i walked to the hospital. My ankle looks swollen af like a balloon filled with water

Cancer, bro... it's cancer....

LOL. "heal" - is that how medics spell "heel"?

As a medfag I can conclusively tell you the white stuff is definitely your bones.

LOLOLOL ROFL ROFLMAO XDDDDDD

You do realise that you dont have to be subservient to doctors and they actually give you the tests they conduct on you right?

Looks pretty severe.First thing I would recommend is To amputate just below the knee

Looks like bone spurs

fuck off muhamed

You look like you have sandniggeritis on your toes. Stop fucking goats and it will clear up. Also it looks like you have a some brofellation in your heel. You need more bacon in your died or its R.I.P. soon for you.

>above

Looks like stage 3 bone marrow cancer.
RIP OP fag

How did you get these foto's without speaking to the orthopedic?
Because the person taking the x-ray is not a doctor but more like some kind of doctor-assistent and he or she is not allowed to give you you're foto's. The radiologist, the doctor that looks at the pictures and diagnoses you send the results to your orthopaedic and only he can tell you if there's something wrong with it or not.

Btw I think you're ankle's fine I don't see any fractures, the picture is too low of quality to say that for sure though.

So, you got an xray but no medical opinion? Are you mexican?
someone call dhs this guy knows who stole that xray machine in mexico to make a dirty bomb.

Lol funny comments ahahah thankyouguys

Looks fine stop whining and come back in 5 days if it feels no better