Shooting survivor: Democrats aren't coaching us - CNN

Shooting survivor: Democrats aren't coaching us - CNN
apple.news/An7K7YnuqTJSFXc1OczvM9g Watch this, don't you think these kids are a little bit off? I mean, its been a week and they are already going to news stations about the shootings... very weird

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The media are like vultures. They were asking for interviews in the middle of the goddamn shooting. This doesn't surprise me, nor is it a bit off. This is what this country loves.

American's have always been violent people.

who is the fat kid upper row in the middle?

youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA

Its fucking pathetic, you can tell these kids are being used to push a gun agenda or something like that. All of these interviews, are just off.

These pretentious fucks didn't do themselves any favors.

I could cherry pick mug shots of thousands of mexicans who have committed murder in the usa. This shit is retarded.

Uppity millennials who've been told all their young lives that they will change the world are taking advantage of the situation to try and change the world?

Wow how shocking.

Dudes these kids were on the news like half an hour after it happened, boys and girls. completely calm and speaking just fine. I see more nervousness from middle managers trying to give a presentation on saving money by buying 2 ply tp for the ladies room.

Kids pumped with psychoactive drugs in america is what creates these souless, life hating people.
Take meds for 10 years then suddenly stop and see what happens

It only takes about 48 hours for the shock of experiencing a traumatic situation to wear off,

And now all kids are snowflakes who have been conditioned to feel super important

Who are these people even

>apple news

you haven't killed yourself yet? fuck me

we need to save the mexican from the savage country they migrating to

what did they all have in common?
SSRI's

yep, we have enough problems as it is without adding in illegal immigrants.

so, if you have problems in your household, OP, is it ok for me to just walk right in through your unlocked front door and start adding to the shit going on in your home?

no?

didn't think so.

faggot.

That, or political money is guaranteeing that they continue to be hunted, and we're fucking sick of it.

>not even recognizing "oh yeah the murders" guy
you fucking pleb

Fuck off with your damage control and conspiracy bullshit. You guys are just trying to create distance from the fact that people with Sup Forumstard ideologies are violent monsters who should be put down for the sake of humanity.

but dont forget the half asians they are the worst, mutt people are the most dangerous

church shooter, TX

>didnt cross the border
So, isnt it a wise thing, do we need even more problems with Illegal border-crossers

roof is the only confirmed right winger

CNN is literally the reason school shootings happen
look at the rise of school shootings vs. the popularity of 24 hour news

ahh right, that one. sorry it's hard to keep up

OP is a faggot and yes we do have a problem it's niggers like OP.

Nice try, but WRONG.

fake !! elliot only killed 7 guys so it cant be right

stay mad nigger

Fake News. Trying to sneak in L.L. Cool Jay in the bottom left corner. Shame on you.

This times a billion.

>the shooter was AntiFa
>he was a registered democrat
>he wasn't white
>uhhh, FALSE FLAG
>crisis actors
>fake news
Every fucking time.

Didn't say killed just says victims. Killed 6 wounded 14, it's simple math.

Let me guess. Yellow teeth?