Alright, Sup Forums, where should I buy my drugs online?

alright, Sup Forums, where should I buy my drugs online?

self- bump

dream market

What are those?? Where can I get them?

why buy online friend, just stop by your logo drug store

share link

Amazon

generic xanax

You probably shouldn't.

Hi mr FBI!

fbi.gov/store/drugs works best, with free delivery

you're stupid as shit if you think an fbi agent would make a post on Sup Forums

lol

Meet someone legit

all my dealers drugs are pressed lately, and he still taxing for them

depends on what you're looking forop

This. I get mine from there

Go on tor and find it, it's really not hard

percs. also had tussinex awhile back and wouldn't mind that again, shit is like 200 a line.

any VPN you recommend to use?

incognito mode

It’s called a joke you fucking mongo.

lol

you don't really need a vpn for TOR unless you're doing something where three letter agencies will start getting involved

Deepdotweb for your onion needs

sweet, here's to hoping I don't get arrested

good lookin Sup Forumsrotha

drugs of choice for all aspiring rappers worldwide. Just ask another aspiring rapper and you should be good

same g, see you in maximum security

and what drugs do you do that are better than the drugs I do lol

brother is fbi, they post shit on here all the time

My sides

How did bars and lean get so popular though. It’s like the drugs of choice today. I remember a time where pills were legit and not counterfeit

What if u don't have any Bitcoin? Can u pay with cards and just accept the risk that entails?

You'll be fine as long as you aren't moving serious weight.

I don't even do bars I just needed a stock photo and tussinex is oxy and codeine and personally I think way better.

No, they literally only accept Bitcoin,but I recommend Bitcoin cash because it's cheaper to send.

You can buy bitcoins with card from Coinbase or xcoins

>you're stupid as shit if you think an fbi agent would make a post on Sup Forums
You know why Sup Forums never looks for janitors for Sup Forums? Because it's staffed by FBI agents, and apparently faggots given the tidal wave of faggot posts.

cool conspiracy

im fucked already. apparently 3 letters keeps a database of whoever downloads Tor and I didn't use a VPN to download it. Moving to Belize now.

Soundcloud rapper here. Can confirm the xan culture. Was popping 6 - 10 bars (2mg each) every few days, and would take 2 xans and 2 or 3 percs otherwise. Alshit almost killed me.

Bars at least are because of big pressers in Canada, much like LSD in the 90s with its huge availability

haha yeah my uncles second cousins dogs girlfriend is boss of fbi

The problem with kids today is nobody wants to leave the house. They just want to grow their neckbeards and do everything online. Get out into the world and meet some people and make some connects to get your drugs like the rest of us.

the combination of sizzurp and good weed is a joy to behold. Folks down south been doing it since the 90's and some before that

if you read above, the pills my dealer has been selling are pressed, and I'd prefer not to pay for his fake pills

kek its not illegal to download tor

Also you're a stupid bitch if you don't use Tails.

is tor still safe?

depends what you want to do

this never use windows on the deepweb NEVER

Rape all their churches and burn their women

oh, wouldn't bet on it

Log off, officer.

>Cheaper than the streets
>Safer than the streets

Ebay
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

All great sources

social media is intact not a drug marketplace my friend

How effective would ritalin be for smashing out a lot of work? I've used modafinil for similar purposes and it was pretty handy
Wouldn't be a long term usage thing, just a couple of weeks

they are both psycho stimulants, so I would assume yeah they'd do similar things

Sweet, cheers

Dude don't put a hard working street dealer out of work cause you too lazy to get up off the couch and get you some of them drugs for you ass. That man he has himself some kids and what not. Buying everything online ain't helping no one.

if you would read the god damn thread this is the third time i've said my dealer is selling pressed pills that I don't want to buy

Wrong.

This guy gets it
+1 activated almond

found the nigger