When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

Fuck would you stop posting this five times a day? Can you just un-fucking-plug the fucking bots that post the endless copypasta?

Slap her hand, ground her for a long while. If she is doing that at 12 imagine 15.

I saw this exact same post a day or 2 ago.. be original

Remove some privileges or give her a job to do and compensate her?

why the f you ask this in Sup Forums

now that's a tread i've seen 2364238 times.

y dis bait

always hit your daughter. shes a women the only money she needs is to buy bread for sandwiches

Fuck her in the ass OP

She's too old to spank at 12, pervert. Seriously, though, dude. Don't do it. She'll go to school and you'll go to jail. I think you can get away with a over-clothes hard slap on the ass until maybe 10 but it's gotta be measured, controlled and non-ritualistic.

It's a tightrope. At this point, though, I'd say it's too late for corporeal punishment.

Why do you keep posting this, numb-nuts? Are you trying to push us over the edge?

Mmhmm. Still don’t ever want kids tbh. Hard time taking care of myself and meeting the right people for me. Don’t want to have to deal with that. Afraid if my kid turns out to be bad

Copypasta.

It's bait, fam. You got baited.

For some (You)s

this exists for a reason

share your filter pls

It's never okay to hit your children. You should be the kind of parent that will make your kids shit themselves when you're angry at them, but not because you use violence. If you do, you're a pathetic excuse of a man and if you can't act up, you're a failure as parent.

Never really.

Negative reinforcement is better than violent punishment generally.

Yes

it's a pain in the ass to share but I can tell it's fairly easy to filter cancer threads. You've already seen my tranny filter, furry is just "fur" and "furry". follow that pattern for each thread you want to block.
pic related filters the most common stuff you'll encounter on Sup Forums

Agreed, but I'm still curious why someone would post this every day; it would never occur to me post something over and over and...

this - please fucking stop

its obvious. rape her