So I just went up against the edgiest team in league. What do Sup Forums?

So I just went up against the edgiest team in league. What do Sup Forums?

lol people still play that shitty game? its like 10 years old and hasnt evolved once.

you start reciting latin. that will SCARE THEM! Ad Mortem Inimicus! also get laid you piece of shit

Kill yourself

Sigh... so many uneducated losers bashing on something too difficult for them to comprehend. perhaps you were one of those pathetic children I put in their place earlier...

ahhh a reddit fag who doesnt understand the basic rule that posting on Sup Forums is basically asking to be called a nigger

If anyone has a problem with the game you can 1v1 me and we can settle this like me. If you are not ready for the unending storm I will bring along my side, do not challenge me.

get a load of this guy

Uninstall

well first of all stop playing league, then kill yourself

I genuinely laugh at the idea that people are SO BAD at League that they hate on it...

Pathetic...

fuck you you little stupid fucking reddit fag i hope your mom fucking dies in her sleep you dumb ass hoe bitch fuck ass cunt bitch nigge fucking dick bitch ass fucking nigger ass goe bitch dick

OP here maybe I should uninstall

Quit league while you can. I did, one of the best decisions of my life.

Reddit... ha, maybe when I had less education. Try again, kid.

Remember when it was just a war3 mod

Still shit tier mobas are akin to clicker games with more autistic screeching.

Don't give in...

"kid", from my years of the internet that is a number 1 argument starter, troll detected

>calls others edgy
>is a giant edge ball aswell
Maybe you should of joined them.

i take it you think of yourself as an almighty being. get your head out of your cousins asshole and acknowledge your faggotry

I dont understand..

Such simple insults for such a complicated man.

nnnoooo- no you!

My god.... how long did it take you to type that?