In less than a week, I will be married to her and live a happy life together. How does that make you feel?

In less than a week, I will be married to her and live a happy life together. How does that make you feel?

show nudes or fuck off

Makes me feel good.
Remember to communicate and always try to understand her needs. God speed, user!

Congrats buddy.
This is very important to any successful relationship

Then why are you here?

Mamma mia.
It makes me feel good to see this pasta.

Weren't you going to marry this YouTube star a few weeks ago?
What happened??
Was it an outdoor wedding postponed due to inclement weather?
Or are you a sad, lonely faggot who posts this, the how-did-you-let-it-get-to-this dyke, the daily reminder that Sup Forumstards didn't have cheerleader girlfriends, and probably most of the Andy Sixx bullshit?

sir, i believe you should refrain from posting non-nude photos of your fiance, and instead resume posting fully nude, graphic sexual images of her instead, for the purpose of scientific discovery and fappaging

enjoy your divorce in < a year.
and losing you monies

Like you're a naive young man, but I don't want to spoil your fun... while you still get to enjoy it.

Good for you. I got married this summer. Communicate with her, keep the romance going.

Don't make the marriage some excuse to have a baby soon. Save back some of the money spent on the wedding first.

lol fucking /thread

>YouTube star
who is she?

rekt

I wonder what the motivation behind threads like this is, the only thing I can come up with is that OP is that girl in that picture and wants to hear compliments ?

Are there really people on Sup Forums opening completely retarded threads void of any reason over and over again ?

ylyl has a reason, bananas have a reason, shit even log threads have a reason, piss people off, but this?

Ffs just suck her turds

couldn't care less

Beta boredom

kekus maximus