Reasons you need an assault rifle:

Reasons you need an assault rifle:

1) Because you want one

2) To compensate for your tiny dick.

3) Because you have wet dreams about overthrowing they Tyranny that you know the US will never become. (No, Obama's "regime" does not count as a tyranny.

4) Because shooting guns distracts your simple minds from beating your wives or drinking I guess.

Reasons to not have an AR-15

1) Because you don't need one.

2) You don't need an AR-15 to hunt. If you hunt with a semi auto rifle you are a fucking cheating PUSSY

3) Because you know deep down that no amount of school security, vetting, arming teachers (?) or educating kids on gun saftey is going to fix the problem. There are too many mass killings today and the weapon of choice isn't cars, trucks, or knives. Its guns. And youd rather keep your guns and watch your fucking kids die.

The problem with America is YOU. But the great thing about that is, you can also be the one to change it.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/e9c8whg7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stay mad kid

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

How else can we see lulzy mass shootings on the news with no ARs?

>falling for this

this retarded
stay mad kid

>assault rifle:
There's no such thing as an "assault rifle" faggot.

That AR clone is a STANDARD RIFLE. Nothing scary about it unless you're a senile grandmother Jew like Dianne Feinstein and want to ban features for no good reason.

What is it with Jews and gun grabbing?

>Reasons to not have an AR-15
>1) Because you don't need one.

Thank god I don't live in a society where possessions are assigned based upon "needs". You don't need Sup Forums, or fashion, or the internet, or movies, music, whatever.

You don't need it until you do.

Reasons I need an AR-15 with bump stock:
1) Stormfront faggots coming to Sup Forums and posting all this black dicks shit, impersonating black people, racebaiting dumb incels into reacting from the depths of their mother's basement, etc, then saying "hurrr durr, bettendorf or da joooooooos"

Are you a black folks with an AR15? If so, good on you.

lol
make me
>oh wait

1) Yes, because I want one and I'm guaranteed the right to own one in the Constitution.

2) You can think that all you want. See #1.

3) I have no desire to overthrow the government. But see #1.

4) Single so no wife to beat, and I don't drink except water and gatorade. But see #1.

I have the right. You don't have to like it, and you can be a butthurt pussy about it. But I still have the right. So suck my dick you whiny ass faggot.

do you support the right to kill a fetus after 20 weeks?

I have guns so i can rob and steal from pathetic unarmed soyboys like you

Mostly for killing fucking niggers.

The problem is selection bias. Every time there is a mass shooting, there is a lot of media coverage, and rightly so.

It's difficult to cover the things that didn't happen because of guns. Robberies, assaults, rapes, whatever, that never happened because the perps thought the owner might be armed.

I'm not a gun nut by any means, but
>dreams about overthrowing [the] Tyranny that you know the US will never become
you're either b8ing too hard or you're an actual faggot

>Reasons you need an assault rifle:
Actually you need an AR clone to nail targets 25 yards or more away from you. It's difficult to land rounds at that distance with a revolver. You need a rifle.

You can't kill a fetus christcuck its 2018 neck yourself

Good post. Only trained personnel should be allowed to own personal assault weapons. If you aren't thoroughly trained, you don't get one. Fuck you.

that's the most childish response ever

Says the armycuck you like raising your wife's son?

you're right that pointing out a simple right as laid out in the Constitution is incredibly childish

goddammit i fucking hope someone slits your throat wide open today, you deserve to bleed out as you remember this thread and my hopes for you

strawpoll.com/e9c8whg7

Not yet. The crazy thing is some store closed last night and this dumb/psycho fuck broke in and stole two ARs and ammo. I'm sure they should have had a safe in that store. Don't know how they got in. Sure, they may sell them. But, they may plan a shooting they could do anyway with another illegally obtained gun. The kikes are doing this gun grab like they do every shooting. People need to have arms to protect themselves from criminals who just do not care if they have to kill for a fast buck. Any criminal will most likely care about their own safety and can get a gun. That's why everyone else needs to buy a gun and level the playing field. Look at Texas, ffs. Guy shot up a church, murdered his estranged wife and her family, and two people randomly driving stopped, got out, started shooting back, followed him and killed him.

Must be 18 and over to Sup Forums, mods

>a standard rifle refers to bolt action long guns. in england, primarily.
>yes, an AR is classified as a combat/assault rifle in the US

I unironically agree with OP, as a gun owner.
The AR-15 is more or less fedora territory. It's the shitty samurai sword of fuckall gun "enthusiast" based on looks alone and not practical application.

You want home protection? You get a fucking 1911 - .45
You want to to hunting? You get a 30 06 for big game, you get a 12 gauge for small game.
You want to over throw the government? You need the fucking keys to the alien craft over in Roswell.

The AR-15's use is in the quick action reload and magazine size with steady recoil for continuous suppressing fire or execution of medium sized groups.

You want to have one on your wall for the zombie apocalypse Mr. EoTW Larper- go for it. But I will laugh at you every-time I see the money you threw away on a childish image gimmick.

I love seeing the shootings on the news

Your religion is fake and you should kill yourself for being such a naive faggot

Good thing I don't need a reason when it is my sovereign right as an American Citizen.

kek

>>a standard rifle refers to bolt action long guns.
Oh. Is that what cops and the Army carry?

Not for long.

All Jews dead. Something to work towards.

Yeah. Fetuses arent human beings you absolute faggot. How the fuck do you browse this site but are literally this retared? You must be a fucking brainwashed religiotard

the overwhelming majority of gun deaths in the US involve handguns, not semiautomatic rifles

1st amendment: it is your right & duty to express yourselves.
(Who said weapons are no mean of expression ?)

2nd amendment: It is your right & duty to protect yourselves & your community against any foes.
(Who said I don't need to protect myself or my community ?)

Any contest of the above is being against the constitution which literally is being anti-American.

You're not American, therefore anything you say is irrelevant.

- user, answering the b8 call, anytime, anywhere

Lol yeah. With a red dominated legislature, supreme court and executive and you're talking about repealing the 2nd ammendment. Can't tell if retardee or delusional.

New to Sup Forums, thought I could escape soy boy , low test faggots but I guess I was wrong.

Lol you must be 18 and older to Sup Forums, mods

Hows middle school going?

Assuming you're genuinely new, I shall warn you that "Welcome" in Sup Forums's way is : GTFO

Reason why I have a AR-15
1. I trained with them for years. Don’t want my skills to diminish.
2. I like hitting targets really far away. Hitting a traget at 500 yards is fucking awesome with iron sights or a scope.
3. It’s fucking fun.
4. I wanted one.
5. They are fun to clean.
6. They are fun to shoot with friends.
7. I like to reload bullets also.

This is clearly a nonhunter.

For hunting varmint such as cyotie you want multiple rounds to be fired to get as many as possible.

For hunting large game I want a second shot at the ready immediately incase the first one doesn't down the deer,bear etc.

All semi auto means is the the weapon cycles it self using the recoil of the shot, and fires one round per trigger pull.

Do you know what stopped the school shooter at my school? A cop with a gun, he didn't even have to pull his gun just showing up was enough.

Stop fucking whining maggot.

>2) To compensate for your tiny dick.
>3) Because you have wet dreams about overthrowing they Tyranny that you know the US will never become. (No, Obama's "regime" does not count as a tyranny.
>4) Because shooting guns distracts your simple minds from beating your wives or drinking I guess

Projecting way tooo much faggot.

muh dick doesn't shoot over 4000 fps so yeah bretty good

>thinks the FBI isn't already monitoring all Sup Forums posts

kek

Only logical thing in the thread so far.

gr8 b8 m8

now get out

will never become? Are you serious?

The NSA has copies of all your emails and posts. Not just yours - everybody's.

I just bought an AR15 yesterday because I wanted one in accordance with my second amendment right, hashtag onemoregun

My favorite thing to think of when I read something like what OP wrote. (Either on Sup Forums or on social media.)

>You don't need an AR15. You're just compensating for your tiny dick.

OK, first off, I'm married so my dick is non of your concern and I'll never be gracing you with the presence of my love shaft.

Secondly, by that logic you don't need...

>iPhone
>Internet service
>Makeup
>Nice meals
>Nice Mattress to sleep on
>More than one room home

By your own logic, you filthy mouth breathing idiot, you don't NEED any of those things. A flip phone can work just as good, makeup is to hide your ugly ass horse face, internet is a luxury and you have a newspaper to get all your news from, you should be living in the lowest cost housing accommodations available, you should be sleeping on the floor.

I can go on and on. The simple fact is that we are assured by the constitution that our right to bear arms will not be infringed. So, if I want an AR-15, a Tavor 21, or a Bushmaster ACR (terrible purchase), I get to own one. Your feelings don't mean a damn thing. My AR is 8 years old and hasn't shot anyone yet. I raised it right.

Well fudded.

>30-06 for big game
>12g for small game
K E K
E
K
Go larp on pol you absolute fucking retard. You wouldn't know your ass from your elbow if it wasn't attached to you.

Nice samefag btw

No idiot would recommend a small magazine pistol for home protection. Also, the art's most practical application would be defending one's home during riots or disasters

AR 15's, not arts***

Reason why I don't have a AR-15
1. I didn't use any firearms for the past 20 years, so I qualify as non-trained, maybe even danger if I got to use a weapon right now.
2. I don't have fun in hitting anything at large. My life choice is rather to cuddle at very short range.
3. It's fun to fuck.
4. I want to fuck (rather than to have a gun).
5. Dirty chicks are fun
6. Never tried tree/four/more-some, but fancy 'em
7. I like to spread my load.

Southern game / varmints are smaller. If you shot a deer a 30-06 in Florida, you'd blow out half of its side.

22-250 is where it's at.

Also, the AR platform is amazing for shooting coyotes. Accuracy by volume.

This. AR-15 is for cucks and pussies IMO. Use my .243 for hunting and thats about it.

False

Mods
We have a edgy 13 yr old on the lose over here

You forgot:
5) to live out your fantasies of mowing down the dusky hoards coming to steal your shit and impregnate your wimminfolk.

> defending one's home during riots or disasters
Cletus, dat thar 'ternados coming in strong, get the AR and the Bushmaster, we need to shoot the wind into the opposite direction I recon!

It's the President, you damned faggot

Read the second amendment. Its never been about hunting faglords. Militia to protect citizens. If your to dumb to understand that go live somewhere else if your that worried. Go to england or germany and get raped by migrants ya cucks

AR is still labeled as a "rifle." "Assault Rifle" is a fancy trigger word that media came up with and it stuck.

AR stands for ArmaLite rifle.

>I have no argument so I ad hominem on a anonymous Mongolian basket weaving forum
Sure is cancer in here

Good for you. If i could afford one i would too. Bolt action master race here.

Hero this thread deserves. Gun control isnt the issue. Its delusional idiots that cause issues. Truck attacks/acid attacks/knife attacks will happen all the time. If people want to kill. They will find a way.

Its more about government over reach than the gun. It is them stepping.more and more into our lives. Piece by piece.

>can't tell the difference between gentle mocking and personal insults

Evil has existed on this earth for thousands or millions of years depending on your beliefs. So long as there has been recorded history, there has been evil.

>Cue Jeff Goldblum voice

"Evil...uh...evil finds a way."

Ad hominem is ad hominem brochacha.
Go be a faggot elsewhere.

So lets make killing as easy as possible by freely distributing machines designed to kill in a quick and efficient manner?

muh crying kids

But user, if you have done nothing wrong and you're not a serial killer at heart, you have nothing to fear and turn in teh guns. Right? I mean, that's how we got drugs out and free speech zones so we don't offend people...

>complains about ad hominem
>"Go be a faggot elsewhere"
inb4 u insulted me first. wasn't me brochacha.

thanks for admitting the "you can kill with a cucumber" argument is bullshit.

I find it interesting that these school shootings always happen in basically suburbia where there is virtually no crime.

Same is true for the gun nuts, they all live in the safest places, miles away from each other. What exactly are they arming themselves for?

I grew up in heavily urban areas, high crime zones all around the only people with guns are actual criminals and the sporadic sport hunter.

Actual criminals don't act like they do in the movies, getting caught it the last thing they want. Murder is a tool as is violence but the end goal is money. More than 90% criminal on criminal crime, with stray bullets being a factor.

Never once has a conventional criminal that would own an illegal gun go on a fucking shooting spree. So yes criminals will always commit crime -- that is what they do, but the point is moot. Criminals having access to illegal guns is not the problem, it is people who snap that can easily buy them that is the problem.

Do you know how fucking hard it is to buy an illegal gun in NYC? plus you get any bodies on that shit if you are caught with it.

Gun nuts don't make any logical sense and they need to sit the fuck down.

>Hey guys, I'm a cool hasguns, but let me tell you about my noguns talking points.

Concern troll.

Because squirrels are very crafty. You need the edge on them. Plus 1 shot with this kills and cleans them.

Guy in new york or whatever city rented a truck and drove it through a crowd. Dude in france did the same thing. You can still rent those? How many drink and drive? Yet your dumbass can still get a license even though you can kill people with your car? I can make a bomb out of shit at home depot still. Yet noone is banning that? The whole reason they want to ban guns is to overtake america. Plain and simple. Study history fuckboi. First thing all evil governments do is disarms their citizens.

H A T S
A
T
S
You do realize a 1911 has a lot of variety when it comes to clips right? And if you're a shit marksman you can go with the 9mm version for more capacity. And if you need an AR to control large crowds after a disaster or even a riot, the situation is already lost. The 1911 has the stopping power to send one intruder right out the window and change the mind of others from entering.
If you have a large crowd and just open fire into them with an AR, because you panic and fear the masses, well of course you would you own an AR. It won't have good legal consequences, where a single hand gun for self protection looks perfect for a defense scenario.

I am in the North, I like hitting the deer in the back of the neck with my big gun. Goes down instantly, no running after it spraying bullets around the woods like a moron putting people in danger. A real hunter knows how scary an "enthusiast" can be when he can't actually aim for shit. 22-250 is fair, that's what my buddy uses. I also like to use the 10 gauge +slug for smaller game.

Nice trips

I am well aware of the second amendment, I am aware of it's grammar errors as well. Just because we can do something doesn't always mean we should. I am in no way advocating we ban any gun, just that you're a bit of a weirdo if you get a chub for the gun's militaristic look, instead of proper application.

Wouldn't be that hard to legalize everything, then put more layers of constraints to filter out the mentally ill and childish men of the world. No one should be able to say I want this gun in 5 seconds, I need it in exactly 5 seconds! That seems unstable to me. If people aren't prepared for what they need it for, that's on them. If they're buying it out of anger even waiting 24 hours seems like a good idea to me. If you're buying it for hunting, buy it the week before you go. It's not fucking rocket science to work together and bring real world solutions.

>a guy killed someone with a banana, therefore free grenade launchers for everyone
>muh government takeover

you'll still have your cars and vans and home depot bombs, to fight the evil govt.

Wow, you're one of those sad fucks that talk about how great your gun is don't you? Think GI Joe is real and all that shit, huh boy? Never been in a real fire fight have you?

Your logic is as fucked up as your autism levels. If you cant think/have a legit conversation. Then killyouself and help the world.

Reason for needing an assault rifle:

Because other assholes have assault rifles.

Keep crying little bitch. Nobody is coming for your metal dick replacement.

Your argument failed when you called a magazine a clip. Educate yourself before beating guns. Or drive a diesel prius to save the environment. Clips are for old school bolt actions. Learn the difference ffs

I agree with you on that. Im a gun owner in favor of it. Just not a flat out ban. When i bought my rugar. Had to get a background check first thing. You have idiotic gun owners giving the rest of us bad rep. My guns are all locked away. Ammo kept separate. If someone breaks in. Takes me a little while to get it out. But thats what practice is for. People who leave loaded 12gs out are idiots. People who sleep with a loaded handgun under their pillow so their kids can get it are idiots.

Kys Please. Don't waste posts being this autistic.

>ITS A MAGAZINE NOT A CLIP
>ITS NOT AN ASSAULT RIFLE
>ITS SEMI-AUTO NOT AUTOMATIC
gun autism FTW again

Im laughing about how much of a cuck you are. Go live in Germany with merkal and tell me how great no guns are. Or england or sweden. Fucking idiot.

Word count, besides, "clips" (and not clip) as a general term for different magazines is a correct usage, you stupid fuck, why don't YOU educate YOURSELF?

this So much. Ar stands for automatic rifle
Educate yourself.
Did You see the senator with the "ghost gun" ?
30 magazine clip. 1000 rounds a min

Maybe in leftist circles. Use that word with anyone who actually uses firearms and they will laugh like your wife laughs at your micropenis

"Fucking idiot", says the guy who writes every other line in sentence fragments.