ITT: times athletes made fools of themselves

Pic related.

How will Messi ever recover?

/thread

Prince Naseem vs Barrera

Ronaldo scoring the 4-1 in the final and acting as if that was a decisive goal. Cringe. Nearly as bad as hist posture before free kicks although he is below average as a FK converter. Numbers don't lie.

>winning CL
>making a fool of himself
pick one

Bayol and RAMOS time won the CL, my delusional african poortuguese moorish friend.

He's right, all Ronaldo did was scoring a penalty when the game was already over

Nice picture of yourself

Still better than (((americans))) discussing socccer

So what? Is he not allowed to celebrate because of fat poor aspies on Sup Forums think its disrespectful and cringey?

>messiGOAT owning refball madrid at their own home with a solo goal is a fool thing

damn, I know you ronnie dickriders were delusional but holy fuck, contain yourselves

They're both right Portugal.

>tfw their most famous countryman by far ist an unbelievably gay and pathetic narcissist.

When did I say he isn't allowed to celebrate? He was celebrating the game (and the title) was already in the bag with that goal

Just saying he wasn't a key factor in that game, and not even in the cup (despise being the top scorer, he scored like 10 goals in the groups stage against Malmo)

Din't he set the record of goals in one CL as well?

>Buyern customer STILL this mad

must suck when the best team in your country gets btfo by a faggot lol

I unironically hate Buyern from the bottom of my heart.

>Invisible entire game
>Score your one and only goal, a penalty
>Do this
Honesty embarrassing

Kek. This. The best thing he did in that leg was posing for pictures

Is this from Barça vs PSG?

he was celebrating himself, just watch his """"celebration"""" after Ramos' late equalizer

>below average fk converter
>better fk conversion ratio than messi past 3 seasons

K.E.K