Did I get cucked...

Did I get cucked? I think this is an obvious cucking (was trying to be sarcastic saying good luck with the 2 weeks) but all my frat brothers (who fucking slay) are saying I'm not

Yep. She's definitely getting dicked while you're cleaning and studying.

Look on the bright side OP. At least you have good fap material.

cleaning from the party at my house where I met her but yea, were both studying cuz we have tests this week

She has someone better to fuck
If girls want to make time for you they will
I had girls that went out with me the day before their exam.
Dont sweat it bro. She is not special. She probably does bad blowjobs. She probably doesnt workout. Fuck her , find a better bitch.

So why the fuck did she come on to me at the party then and not get her hands off me, FML

teasing bitches. cuck me then "Thanks talk to you soon :))))))))))"

Whores gonna whore. They love attention. Move on and maybe fuck one of her friends.

Tell her boyfriend

dont do this. Just ignore and smash her friends.

Can't you just be happy you got any attention at all? What, is it not enough? Anyone that smiles at you has to do was to mouth now?

Best thing you can do is focus on yourself
Dont write to her , you will seem needy
If she writes you thats fine
If she doesnt thats fine

Roastie pls go

obese virgin detected

What's busy really? You can't make time for someone you're into? C'mon, what would you do in reverse if you were "busy"? Make time

She wanted to fuck at the party. Broads like getting dicked down. She doesn't want to marry you faggot.

Rapist detected

I wouldn't marry him either.. Needy little fuck

Bottom line OP, if people care they will make time. Being "busy" is bullshit. I work 40 hours a week and go to school but still can make time for friends even if it's just for an hour.

Don't waste your time on dumb girls like this, you aren't cucked yet. But you will be when you buy her some food in two weeks and she'll be thinking about whoever else she rather be hanging out with.

Yeah OP just keep getting walked all over and kill yourself.

>She wanted to fuck at the party.
we were in a tiny ass room the whole time with 4 other people so I didn't try

Instead of chasing tail work on yourself so that girls will come up to you on their own volition. Don't be a desperate btard

Show her this thread. She will know what's really on your mind

>girls will come up to you on their own volition.
she came up to me at the party cuck

How u know she like u?

We have this bait every single day. Check the filename faggots and stop shilling your pathetic fetish here to normalize bestiality.

because she wouldn't stop touching me and we were cuddling together for a pretty long time and giving me the eyes

Holy fuck, tiny ass room with 4 other people. You say "Hey, it's pretty cramped in here wanna relocate? (go to designated frat fuck room).

I literally just had this happen yesterday are you retarded, first thread died in 2 posts yesterday so I made it again

>boy who cried cuck

Yeah and then realized you weren't worth her time apparently since she isn't given you the time a day. Don't get defensive because your lil feelies were hurt OP, why not just accept it already.

cuz it means nothing coming from you the obese virgin for life

You're either a cuck or not a cuck. There's no middle ground. No grey areas. Man the fuck up or start fapping to the thought of your gf fucking other guys.

Honestly it amazes me that people think monogomy can exist without being a bible bashing faggot.

wat

If that confused you you're a cuckold in denial.

Sure kid. .00001 shekels have been deposited.

Dude again, you can say whatever you want. Even if I was an obese virgin, it wouldn't magically make your situation different. I really hope I'm just being baited, because you're literally fucking autismo maximo if not.

So she owes you sex now? KEK!

Weak bait, using old friendzone bait to get the cuck bait threads going. Whew lads the shills are stretching now.

She is not interested or she would have made solid plans.

Period.

>DON'T REPLY TO BAIT THREADS
>SAGE NORMALIZE/JEW TRICKERY
>REPORT SPAM
Sage in every field.

who the fuck even said that Jesus Christ go jerk off to anime virgin

I was thinking myself she's not then all my friends who slay are saying she is and I'm wrong

Waaahh no-one will use my superior genetics waaaah

Clearly she was interested and then you were a beta faggot and didn't move quick enough. Should have fucked her that night, you fucked yourself here kid. Move on, get a Tenga.