Waifu thread

Waifu thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/adi_edri9/
youtu.be/04854XqcfCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Claimed.

Gotta love cancer donos
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 4House

Watching Forsen playing some dumb puzzle game.
You?

This game Forsen is playing seems so ludicrous.

But I have to trade my time on the PC for some normalfag moments. You know what I'm talking about. Sometimes, the normalfags moments suck much more then expected.

Yu Gi Oh Duel Links is great.

It doesn't interesting at all, could've been better. I think I'm going to play some Rainbow Six instead.

Well, I guess the quandary about me is demystified right now, so it doesn't matter that much.

Yeah, I already apologized regarding the stituaion with Jill. He seemed pretty worried, so yeah.

Ah, Sono will never call it quits. He will just keep being here, so there's not much to it. Is better just to ignore him.

He's playing it because whoever finishes it first gets 1 bitcoin, so he thought he could get it and give it away to chat.
Have fun.

Just giving you a hard time.

So is the timer at the top right a limit? Like if it reaches 0 you lose?

We posting lewd stuff?

If it reaches 0 the game restarts, it already hapened 2 times and it's really boring

instagram.com/adi_edri9/

Really? That's fucking stupid.

sounds enthralling Kappa

I just got back from a bike ride and probably going to play some piano or something

What's the name of the puzzle game?

The best dad we never had.

And you started concerning yourself with myself when?

>lurking
you are all so cute...

shielder claimed ^^

you're the cutest

Chenny boy, R6?

Asto~~!!!! Hey hey hey!! I'm great since you're finally back! How are you??

Junko..... -_-

Are you flattered?

voices get out of my head
give me a (You) me Sayori

Cute

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

Still here, eating cereal.

Oh nice, sounds relaxing.

Montecrypto the bitcoin enigma, scuffed as fuck

Indeed.

And you called me a goat. So Juno it shall be.

what cereal?

Cheerios.

I like lewds.

what anime?

Boku no Pico

iqdb

Sure.

What is a normal person expected to feel in this situation?

They are neat.

Rem claimed

sorry about my absence, I got preoccupied
I'm doing great, thanks! How are you?
the game itself seems interesting, but definitely not something worth watching on a stream smh

cheerios are good

I dunno man. Is that a rhetorical question?

really? thankies~

yeah idfk what iqdb is pls just tell me pl0x

I wish I still had my old collection. 312 gigs poofed. Head skip, self destructed. Tears were shed.

can i has some?

whatanime.ga

Hey Rem, how are you feeling?

Stop being weird Masono

Everyone needs some lewds

Honey nut a best, apple cinnamon isn't far behind

Yeah, especially cause it resets every 60 minutes, and he already restarted like 2 times, it's really frustrating to watch

The perfect game to grind on meth.

>frustrating
This is exactly why I cannot watch Forsen. I'd go mental.
Yelling at the screen
"It's right fucking there! Fuck you walked past it!"

im not.

I would drop it into your hand from a at least 4 inches above and not closer. If you were stick your hand in and take some, I would genuinely stop eating from said bowl and fill another bowl for myself and make sure I keep a safe distance from you.

I is back and still claiming gumi

are the puzzles mostly knowledge based or puzzle solving skills? or a mix of both

It would be really frustrating to just not know the answer to the knowledge based questions

I feel odd.
And tired.

That is half of the fun to some people.

im not as scary as i seem...
im sure you can beat me up irl too

Thanks, you're a god. Although it doesn't have a 100% match

*scoffs*
You are.
I'd rather watch someone be clever. There's only so much stupidity I can take.

Yeah, you're right. Probably already figured out that mash is the new persona.

But anyway, how's Uni then? Or are you still busy with the prep?

Being scared of something, and being disgusted by something are two different things.
Just saying.

but how? and hi

Odd?
Did you not get much sleep last night?

Cute

but i'm clean and i smell nice

>new

Whats a good brand of Ice Cream? I just ate and I want a little desert

I didn't.

Some are just basic knowledge questions, then there was like some platforming and something involving a binary code that he still didn't figure out.
Also mazes, a ton of them.

it's just Sono's poison leaving your body

Yes because she is the bestu

youtu.be/04854XqcfCY

i would say... Magnum ice cream is the best

>It resetted again

when you have the time, I recommend taking a short nap or something
>mazes
ResidentSleeper
o:

if it has to be a brand and you don't mind the price, Ben & Jerry's is good

congratulations
what are you going to do now?

Polished turd is still a turd.
You missing the point here. I'm not talking about your body. I'm talking about your personality(s). The way you behave with others, the lying, the hiding, in and out.
Like do you not notice and read the hum around you? When you play stupid it just makes me want to break a keyboard as I watch you flap about the thread thinking it's just all gunna blow over.
I shouldn't even be talking to you yet, I should be lurking your ass for a little longer before I feel really justified in railing against precieved bullshit.... but there's just so much around you! Why do you force us to wade through your fucking bullshit everyday?

Claiming best girl.

I should have put you next to Amatsu (Altaria)
I'm going to disney world

Depends on flavor, but Haagen Dazs, Dreyer's, and Edy's are solid. Magnum ain't bad either. When in doubt, look at the ingredients and avoid carrageenan and high fructose corn syrup

are you actually?

Nice

I'll try

The VN is pretty messed up tho

I'm going to be back in 15 or so, taking a shower

how sweet uwu

Glad I wasn't there. oh frik

we've been over this
have fun uwu

have we? i don't remember

It was really good tho

1% less dead