Louie Theroux Appreciation Thread

>ywn have a cute modest christian gf ;(

Do you never get bored, cats? Or ARE you bored and so shitposting is an attempt at legitimising your not killing yourself?

Spot on mate

you just know

Know what?
That he masturbates over he in the toilet or that she fucks niggers?

His newer stuff is worse. He become the subject instead of the shit he was covering

It's not working.

You know what to do. It's for the best.

A Christian gf would not have sex until marriage and then only for the purposes of procreation and no forms of sodomy would be permitted, including oral sex.

It's a good life but you have to know what you're talking about when you make posts like this.

But i'm to much of a pussy!

I fully understand that I'm not looking for Westboro/ crazies but Wholesome women who wouldn't act like the majority of women these days.

Just go to church dude. Plenty of decent, non-tattooed, non-feminist, non-slut, traditional women out there.

You have to be worthy though

Do they shave their pussys? thats a deal breaker for me if they dont

> when you're not worthy

Natural is the way to go man Its so much better.

There's no way of knowing before marriage

> She wanted him

The first girl I ever fucked looked just like this girl. I spent the entire documentary remembering her.

I'm remembering furiously right now

Why are you so sure that you will never have one, mang? There are Christian dating sites, just join one, it's easy.

>Christian dating site
The best one is called A CHURCH

It's Sunday afternoon, go outside right now and you can find a service.

There is a life outside of phones and computers, just go to a freaking church holy crapola it's not difficult

You could've saved her Louis

>You will never be this good of an actor

that sadistic look on Marty Rathbun