What does Sup Forums think about pic related?

what does Sup Forums think about pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7jVsQToSfag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like the setting

>Prime Milla
>Gary Oldman
>Bruce Willis
What's not to love.

I think its great. Perfectly quirky scifi fun for everyone.

I want to realistically defend it but I can't. It's hilarious to me even today just because that's my style of humor the whole movie is one long joke with a bad punchline and I love it

plus 12 year old me would get a rager when she Mila was nude in the reconstruction machine thing..her and that flight attendant with the blue lips god damn

multi pass
you want some more?
Amir light!
gimmie the cash man

Borderline fetish film.

And it's fucking awesome.

MULTI
PASS

zorg is best antagonist. Evil/Incompetence.

Aziz light*

It's better than some things people think are better than it, but it's not as good as people who really like it think it is.

Such an amazing dreamt up world. I hope they never reboot or make a sequel.

yeah this movie is good

ANALYSIS: While the character design seems one dimensional at times, those experiences viewers in the audience will be able to see past the complicated facade (French!) and see that the characters are indeed very complex, not only complex but relatable too! The director clearly worked hard to cast the cast that could "cast" a net around the audience and draw 'em in to the clever plot!
The tagline is "This film is PRIMED TO EXPLODE!" and they DO NOT LIE! No sir! This film is chock-full of WITTY QUIPS and HIGH-OCTAVE ACTION BLASTS! Bruce WILLIS, kid actor in HOME ALONE 2, LOST plays the main character, and his performance is OUT OF THIS WORLD! As Entertainment Weekly once said, "This is THE RIDE." Bruce WILLIS delivers a stoic, yet excised role which really gets across to the audience and also he drives a flying taxi
The special affects? Don't even get me started! The film was released sometime in the 80s-90s, but you sure wouldn't be able to tell just by lookin' at it! The special FX are so advanced, I thought it came out recently (2000s to 2010s)!!!! Stunning screeenplay and FX at every turn! As Siskel and Ebert once said, "TWO THUMBS UP" which supports my claim by showing that critics enjoy this film (Or should I say, KINO!).
All in all, a MUST WATCH for the ENTIRE FAMILY! Be warned, there are some seens that will frighten the younger audience and so you must take preventative measure to make sure that they will not react in a way that will damper or ruin the viewing experience of the movie, THE FIFTH ELEMENT (STARRING BRUCE WILLIS, WHO ONCE SAID "TWO THUMBS UP")
>CINE-METER: VERY GOOD! INSTANT CLASSIC
>6/10

I LIKE IT!

Ok Sup Forums, did it really rip off The Incal?

would be a 9/10 film without Chris Tucker, who singlehandedly ruins the second act

what I just told everyone shitting their pants over Guardians of the Galaxy

>it's the fifth element but not sexy, or cool or funny.

this is true for literally everything

super green

NNNNN TAKE IT! EEEIIIII IIII DONT NEEED IT.

a prime example that movies don't need to be super serious to have artistic merit.

The world building, the costumes, the set design is all amazing. The story is only good but is secondary to the visuals IMO.

One of my favorites.

Comfy as fuck honesty. If I came across this movie on tv at any time I'd immediately stop and watch it.

i'd watch it all night long

I literally came in my pants when I saw Ruby rhod give that flight attendant an orgasm. Good times

Awesome execution, you have to admit to that even if you dont like the story.

its certainly original.

Multipass.

Didn't the director get sued for this film because they thought he took material from The Incal?

>Chris Tucker, who singlehandedly ruins the second act
Everyone thinks this when they watch the movie the first time. You will come to love Ruby Rhod. He's part of the movie's retarded charm and his shrieks during the explosion scene are like a soprano hitting the perfect high C.

10/10 world and set design, 10/10 quotable lines, 10/10 villain.

The action scenes are too goofy to really get the adrenaline pumping, but the movie just has so much goddamn retarded style.

It could use a remake.

Overall theme, clothes characters etc is too gay and fruity for my tastes.

Maybe, I'll put on my list for a rewatch. I typically love tongue-in-cheek adventure fare, but I seriously wanted to strangle Ruby Rhod to death.

this is Spacekino

idk if it was for this too, but he goes sued by Carpenter for Lockout.

dopey finale, but full of goat lines and scenes like Zorg's sales pitch for the ZF-1

Yeah, that way they can do to Fifth Element what they did to Total Recall and Robocop. Great idea faggot

truly the 2001 of our times.

They are also gonna remake Starship Troopers, so they will definitely redo this one

>mfw the sound effects during this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=7jVsQToSfag

>They will cast Mother of Burgers as Leeloo Minaï Lekatariba-Laminaï-Tchaï Ekbat de Sebat

Don't forget chris

Don't even fucking joke about that you disgusting piece of shit. Delete your post right fucking now before I vomit on my keyboard and punch you.

Chris is like skub. Some love it some hate it, that's why I did not mention him. I think he was supergreen

>Mother of Burgers
maybe it's because i'm too tired, but who?

>have a gun with a net cannon
>don't use it when the girl is running away

Forgets:
>green, super green!

You have failed this thread, user.

One of my favorite movies of all time.

no one said go so he wasn't ready to throw

>her
>doing a role that requires nudity

Aged like shit.
I tried to watch again the other day and it was hilariously bad

don't forget
>we dark and edgy now
which is a staple of the modern remake

delete this

It's the fucking best.

Bruce Willis at his best
Gary Oldman top tier villain
Amazing setting and world
Top tier soundtrack
Takes me back to my childhood

I've seen it at least 30 times, it's perfect. Comfiest science fiction movie of all time.

>Comfiest science fiction movie of all time
my vote would go to Logan's Run, but Fifth Element is pretty comfy too

Honestly I think it's terrible.

I felt like I was watching a twelve year old's wet dream. Like, this is as ridiculous and basic as any "fantasies" I had when I was a teen.

>tfw movies aren't that fun anymore
What happened to action movies?

shakycam 2serious military tacticool bullshit happened.
>have a seizure while filming
>cut a million times a second
>post "behind the scenes" info that the main character was using Krav Maga or some trendy shit

10/10 hardcore action scene, not like anyone can see anything to contradict you anyway

It's pretty fun overall. Would recommend watching

Milla Jovovich as Leeloo is the epitome of a role someone was "born to play." It was perfect and the best thing she's ever done.

>gimme da cash

Technically she was said no at first but coach casted her way into the role.
Not that I complain, HR gonna be a bunch of useless fags.

She still hasn't learned english.

Fury Road was awesome

Wasn't she like 23 in this movie while Bruce was like 45?

>ywn make out with an early 20s Milla

It's literally a teenager's pulp sci-fi fantasy. Besson started writing it when he was like 15