Does this sound thin, trebly, or battery radio-like Sup Forums?

does this sound thin, trebly, or battery radio-like Sup Forums?

clyp.it/d2oqqsxf

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/d2oqqsxf
clyp.it/34u51dm2
youtube.com/watch?v=YnIhdnO93O4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>clyp.it/d2oqqsxf
I'm starting to think you're mentally ill

nah, just faggy. why youre thinking that though

1) you're posting on here obsessively
2) you appear to be under the delusion that any amount of mix-tweaking will make you sound good.

TASTY PHRASE

haha i sound good already i'm just tweakin for it to sound like a proper mix

it sounds bitter and jealous of what other people are doing with their lives. like pathetic and old and losery, like it has nothing else to do on a daily basis but talk shit about or get involved in other people's lives. and everybody knows it.

wut? are you on the thread you think you are

no you fucking don't, you're sloppy as shit and your pick attack sounds half-assed as shit, making it all trebly and frail

git gud and stop being so hungry for validation. you're not good at all yet, practice, it will come, and you won't need pity comments to feel good about your playing any more.

i'm asking for 0 comments about the playing and i like my attack sound, i'm asking about the mix you dumb fuck. you seem a little bit angry mad, go take a nap for your good.

your playing is shit, your gear is shit and I have no idea what "mix" you're on about because that clip has never seen a filter in its sad life.

of course you're "asking for 0 comments ybout the playing" because you sound like its your second month playing guitar.

whatever makes you so confident about this shitshow you keep forcing on /gg/ is beyond me, but fuck you anyway.

I think you need to put the 12 string more forward in the mix, and a drum track would really help bring things together but I guess that's not in the range of possibilities? Sounds good otherwise though imo

LOL kys fag

also maybe some nice long reverb on the vocals and a lot on the tambourine?

lmfao youre fucking mad dude

yeah i think it would but i'm trying to make this song with just real instruments no virtual drums
are the 12 string not too clear and intelligible as it is? it was even quieter before but i feel if i bring it up it will make the mix unbalanced.

theres some reverb on them already, i'll bring it up a bit more, thanks for the suggestion

it's audible, but compared to the Byrds version (which I'm going to compare it to for convenience) it's still quite soft, especially when playing the riff it's nice to have it very prominent imo. I might be too used to that version though.

yeah its that version that i'm covering, cool that you knew it
bringing the lead guitar upfront. its not a 12string tho, just playing higher notes

sounds like birdshit in a microwave

how a microwave can sound like anything is beyond me

here, have some of this on your butt

apparently that isn't the only thing beyond you

yeah, like your mother's vagina

your power level is showing, user

it seems like you mean yours, not mine? you're not very good at english either are you?

Why do you keep spamming this shit everyday?

that's rich coming from a shitskin, are you reduced to "ur mum" and "no, u" comebacks?

because i keep working and making changes on it. and would like to know the most people opinions so i can make it better.

i am not, but it seems like you are.

What would make you happy with the piece? Are you just going to keep posting until people stop saying mean things?

end this thread then end your life so we stop getting spammed by you

>your mother's vagina
>seems like you mean yours, not mine

just finishing it. i'll stop posting it when i finish it. then i'll just post it on the soundcloud shill threads.

nah, you wont be free from this suffering.

are you reduced to hating people on Sup Forums?

Right, but how will you know when it's finished? Mixing is a refinement process and all

when i dont get more people saying this instrument could be louder or theres too much of that frequency

The vocals need -1 dB, the guitars need a slight push between 2 and 4 kHz and you need to stop embarrassing yourself.

So you're going to keep going until all mix nitpicking has stopped? But mix preferences are subjective. You're never going to satisfy everyone.

For what it's worth, bump down the threshold on your vox compressor a bit. Maybe compensate with a bit of make up gain.

clyp.it/34u51dm2

yes. yeah ill probably finish it with this thread though.
just lowered the vocal's compressor's paralleling to 60%, no real volume loss on the process.

done exactly that, except for the embarassing part because i cant satisfy everyone and every suggestion.

brought the lead guitar embelishments up, seems like its cutting through even in mono now. i hope its good now, would be glad if you could take another listen.

Are you still working on that "and I knew that I could sing" one or is that done?

still working. waiting for the steel acoustic to arrive and to get a decent vocal take.
it's a nice song youtube.com/watch?v=YnIhdnO93O4

i'm feeling the vocals are too quiet and not intelligible now, can someone check it please

>can someone listen to my shitty cover one more time?

precisely. can you?

nah

Just realized i have access to a sound system with good bass. I'm doing some eq adjustments. It was really muddy in comparision to famous mixes like John Mayer shit.