So user we heard you wish to destroy the Anglo race, is this true?

>so user we heard you wish to destroy the Anglo race, is this true?

Yeah sure why not

I would like Anglos to pay reparation to Indians for years of colonialism and exploitation, thanks

Yes, specifically by genetic and cultural displacement.
Castrate all the males and sterilize the women displaying higher signs of inbred Anglo features and have the others be bred by superior Mediterranean males

''no, they're doing it themselves, lol''

never. i'd like an anglo gf pls.

Excuse me but all of you are to be inseminated by black sperm otherwise I'll publicly call you racists in 4 weeks

There's only one race, the human race.

Now please stop looking at me like this. I'm scared of women.

sorry, I'm in a hurry, late for my bus, I don't have any coins to spare either, sorry

THIS PIC WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TbH I used to be angloboo but british internet bullying made me lose all hope and sympathy for them. Good thing is that I found it out that way.
Can't even imagine how they would've treated me irl if I ever visited their country and what shock that would have been.
However I don't really hate you so I wouldn't want to destroy you.

It was only americans though ha-ha-ha-ha-hah ha

>cover my eyes
wear your niquab then talk to me

You heard wrong

"Well, you ARE greasing my big brown dick on the reg, so you have an equal part in it sweaty"

Anglos are satan's chosen people

I guess I can kind of see where the Germans are coming from on this board, I just play into le eternal anglo stereotype and own it now.

Not the Anglo race specifically, just want the entire wh*te race wiped out from this planet.

Post photos, we need to ascertain if you are eligible for the Mediterranean Insemination Program

Subhumans

>tfw my genes got anglod
>tfw my father got Anglod by a Scott women

Alliance was a mistake.