Is art music the single biggest cancer on the music industry...

Is art music the single biggest cancer on the music industry? Just imagine how great Bjork's discography would be if she hadn't had her head up her ass for the past 15 years.

how the fuck is bjork art music?

>medulla
so you at least know which of her albums are the artsy fartsiest

personally, I think you hate pop and know that Sup Forums is disagreeable, so you bring up the topic of art pop, then criticize the "art" part of it as a backassed way of getting us to criticize pop

why does /mu eat shit in spoons for breakfast?

>art music
you're fucking cancer

bjork doesn't make art music

>Art Music
t. Robert Christgau

music is art

The secret to Christgau is to realize he's having fun and talking shit while showing off his satirical writing chops, not trying to provide some sort of hyper-informed objective scientific rubric for ranking music on a numerical scale the way *cough* SOME other melonheaded reviewers pretend they're doing.

I wouldn't mind terribly if his knowledge of music wasn't so rudimentary. Also he has an irrational hatred for classical music and half of the rock subgenres, so I really could care less about his opinion.

yeah I agree I don't give a shit about his opinion

he's fun to read, though

c'mon, he's fun to read

Have none of you faggots, other than OP, not heard of artpop before?

yeah probably is. complete masturbation

>could care less

If what you say is true, then the fact that he was ever considered to be a "tastemaker" is even more infuriating.

Allow me to rephrase: I think his opinion is worthless.

I think he's insufferable. Making weird obscurantist jokes is one thing, but he loses me when he decides to shit on something without substantiating his opinion. He should've stuck to being a sports columnist.

but she's doing art pop since Debut

nah

Or you could stop being a mongrel and say I could NOT care less

bjork is a lost cause. thankfully grimes didn't fall to this arty crap nonsense yet.

It's a regional thing.

Post-Vespertine Bjork is fucking awful. She finally bounced back with Vulnicura after so many years shit music. Hopefully Utopia is even better.

>Art music
>implying that music is not worthy of being “art”, which I’m sure you cannot find a definition for “art” either way
>post an album that came out 13 years ago to prove a point that isn’t even being thoroughly made to begin with

Dude, you’re “opinion” would cause the literal death of all music. You’re literally like Trump just throwing out buzz-bullshit bait like this you fucking attention whore.

agreed. OP is a lunatic

vespertine is her best album though