I know Treyvon, he didn't just wear a hoodie, who are the other two/what did they do?

I know Treyvon, he didn't just wear a hoodie, who are the other two/what did they do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk
youtu.be/Vd7zW4aRlYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeaa, hes alive becouse he surrendered bud

Trayvon was a nigger who got what was coming. Philando Castille was reaching for the ID, he told the cop he legally owned a firearm and not to shoot. He said he wanted to clarify that first. He slowly reached for the ID, got shot in front of daughter. Don't know the other man.

I'm not agreeing with the picture at all

Just curious who the other two niggers are

I'm aware.

The one on the right is the important one.
The 3 on the left don't really matter.

triggered faggot detected. Kid's not even white.

who cares niggers should be shot on site

The fucking police dropped the ball big time on this. That fucker should have been shot and killed not taken in alive. I do not shed no tears and I sleep well at night when these kinds of whites are killed. Now we will have a 20 years or more of a circus defending this piece of trash in courts. This motherfucker had given up his right to live once he squeezed that trigger and killed the first victim. I am not giving up my weapons either just because some nut decided to go to a school and shoot it up. They had their chance to get him help but now hes beyond that.

The one with the blue shirt was the guy who was reaching for his ID when the cops asked for it, his jeans were tight so it took him awhile, they LITERALLY blew his arm off and he died. The one with the army garb, not sure. May be the guy who was shot in the back for walking away?

>Implying they are mass shooting
Did OP's pic trigger you that you try to post libel?

He's light skinned, that's the important part.

>Another triggered person
I hope you get well soon in the insane asylum
You need it

://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Navy_Yard_shooting

Democrats have hatred for Republicans. Republicans have hatred for Democrats.
Putin wins.

Does not prove anything
>try again

and the retarded show up

Trump?
>You can't kick an orange while it's down

stay mad nigger

Please elaborate.

shopped

The one on the right is among the lowest human garbage. And his race has nothing to do with it.
Don't cut yourself Sup Forumsro. :^)

MURIKA!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!

Just trying to even out the prison population like with inner city schools back in the 80's

Race actually has a lot to do with it.
I don't see why everyone's hating on the guy on the right.

yeah, but nobody wants a nigger around.

We asked them repeatedly "wouldn't you like it better if you moved back to africa?" and they consistently said "no"

so once again, if they don't like it here, perhaps they would prefer it back in their 3rd world shithole.

Or better, maybe they can stop stealing, robbing, raping, murdering and then we won't get so fucking jumpy when they DO reach for their ID's.

But collectively they won't, because while the "one bad apple spoils the bunch" argument apparently doesn't apply to them, it DOES apparently apply to police, thus the fucking "WHAT THE FUCK YOU PULLIN ME OVA FO' MUTHAFUCKA?" argument they dish out every time they're blaring their bass bullshit that's designed to attract attention and disrupt shit.

So fuck them. They don't like it, theres always the congo or somolia or kenya or darfur or a thousand different african shitholes they can fuck off back to.

no shit
original image says travyon got shot for "wearing a hoodie" when he actually assaulted someone
same old dindu argument

get more retared with every post don't you dipshit?

He didn't use a ar15 u potato

You'd get along great on Sup Forums with edges that sharp.

>>retared
:v)

I wasnt trying to prove anything i thought he was the unknown 3rd guy possibly. I assume your liberal and trying to argue with me? Sup Forums liberals are retarded.

>Now we will have a 20 years or more of a circus defending this piece of trash in courts
Not likely. He's prepared to plead guilty if the state doesn't seek the death penalty. Even if he pleads not guilty the state has a pretty strong case against him what with his pre shooting preperations and the warning signs, the extra ammo he brought to the school and his hiding amongst students to get away. This isn't a defendant that is going to get off on an insanity plea. He will likely get the needle.

yes you are kid

More libel
>Wow, what a salty cracker you are

I love coming to threads like these just to read the keyboard warriors talk about their racial superiority from the comfort of their parents' homes.

even the chinks hate niggers.
"why you so wasis?" they asked us in the 80's.

Now they're setting up economic interests in Africa, and NOW they know.

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk

the top one was bullshit the others deserved it

>your

I don't go on Sup Forums, I actually have a brain.

this retarded

BITCH, you never replied to any of the posts here.
I assumed you were adding on to Learn how to use Sup Forums, newfag

spergs over every little thing
how adorable

>>this retarded
Yeah I know, your post is retarded

Not much of one tbh.

>That pic
Well listen, shit happens.

>who are the other two/
Niggers.

>what did they do?
Don't know the tail light nignog.

Philando Castille (nig above Tayvon) reached for his gun after a cop repeatedly told him not to in no uncertain terms and got his ass shot off. As always, the media spun it as a crime against a poor black guy who did nothing wrong.

youtu.be/Vd7zW4aRlYE

that's not how you greentext faggot
which subreddit did you come from?

fuck off you russian jew

le epic meme liking murderer. lelele

Learn to write like an adult and maybe we'll start treating you like one.

nah hes kinda cool he killed a bunch of faggy highschool kids id love to see 16 year olds die in vain

I never replied so you assumed i was replying to some random post instead of the actual topic of the thread?
Maybe im not the one who cant use Sup Forums.

aww its trying to act like a man

salty cracker who got bullied by black people at school. Likely pedophile too

aww its mad

Saying the word nigger doesn't make you edgy....

sure kid
stay retarded

all the bad greentexting in the last two days makes me wonder what youtuber or subreddit all the newfriends are crawling from

>>That's not how you greentext
If that's not greentext, then you are not a newfag...
>Oh wait

Remember that white guy who got straight up murdered in that hallway?

I guess it isn't just nignogs getting shot for no reason by the police

Like you're any better, idiot.

makes you dumb and likely someone who gets triggered by someone shitting on the american flag

that white guy deserved it tho

I never knew how new Sup Forums users can be...
until I stumble upon this post.
Like you have to be one of the most dumbest people on this board

this retarded

Christopher Dorner is a hero

edgy as hell

Why tho

>Something you can't be
:v)

>uses greentext to quote himself
>uses "salty" as an insult
>calls other people newfags

america full of fat red necks who voted for someone with no political knowledge to be president. stay mad you fat cunts, black people gonna win

aww you're cute
daddy molested you?

this retarded

And no one even talks about addressing the real issue. I'd be willing to bet that 95%+ of people who would commit a school shooting were bullied heavily for years with nothing EVER being done about it. Basically other students turn others into heartless monsters and we as a society let that happen then afterwards we use it to push an agenda like banning guns.

Growing up, I know that bullying happens because it happened to me badly. But in many schools, they have cliques where the bullies are typically sons/daughters of important people at the school and thus they are "untouchable" and can't possibly be punished no matter what they do. Teachers don't do shit, principle doesn't do shit, no one does shit. My mom even went into school and strongly argued with the principal and called them out on that bullshit and nothing happens. But go on keep blaming guns or other stupid shit which aren't the problem at all.

even better, people on tumblr praise nikolas lmao

niggas and esses need to unite against these fat neckbeard edgelords

so?

>Took you long to reply
I had enough with this newfag
Either go back to Plebbit
or learn to use Sup Forums

>black people gonna win
Win what? More SNAP benefits? Your black asses aren't paying taxes. Who do you think pays for your nanny state? White people.

The day white people cease to be a thing then you and your pudding faced children are going to be out on the streets starving to death.

Have fun.

ok cletus lol

It’s the liberals. They didn’t have him killed like everyone else. Ever heard of Killary? Aka Hillary Clinton. Bad people liberals are. Watch out.

this retarded

>tells other people to learn to use Sup Forums
>clearly didn't highlight text and then click the post number to quote
>just repeats shittier versions of insults instead of coming up with anything original

His name was Chris Dorner

this butthurt

this retarded
stay mad asshat

nice one bro

you crackers on here don't work a day of your life and rely on the benefits of your mums and dads. More white people on fucking stamps than black people too. Spend your whole life hating a race because you are a failure. You are the leech of this country you fat cunt

they just instantly realized he's a retarded coward

Samefag?

they hate every other race because they know they're losing lmao

If you hate america why cant you just go somewhere else fag

aka all MAGA's

If you hate being somewhere else should you come to america?

Kys faggot

oh fuck you and fuck off back to your hole you tumblrfag cunt.

Wrong. He's Mexican, that's the important part. Try again. Your narrative is weaksauce level -1000

I don't hate america I hate fat cunts who are mad because they are failures and think it's because some nigga who lives on the other side of the country is draining you of the taxes you don't even pay because you a bum