Ruh-ROH raggy

>be me, talking to female Hungarian exchange student

>we start talking about orban and what he did with the refugees being funny

>she laughs and agrees, tells me she hates him as a leader but Hungary is poor and can't afford refugees

>I say that Eastern Europeans seem more sensible than Western Europeans, for all the shit that easterners receive

>She agrees

>I say that even know Putin is kind of a dick he seems to be the only one left in Europe with a sense of nationalism and that I respect him for that even though I hate him

>she starts getting quiet

>I tell her how I'd love to visit Hungary one day and how I got invited to go to Germany with some German friends

>she's like "cool"

>then I say say "but I don't know if I'd really want to be going to Germany with the way things are in Europe right now"

>she gets pissed and starts ignoring me

Did I reveal my power level, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TisxfLCAz8E
youtube.com/watch?v=06YDNoHq_1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=fvgRYdW-MxI
youtube.com/watch?v=I4AfSmzQGf8
youtube.com/watch?v=Mqdc7y7_w3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds to me like you met a real bitch

>discussing politics with a woman
you had this coming. Do know that she is spreading knowledge around that you are some kind of a massagenist nazi or something. And that is just a best case scenario

Probably she see this
>"but I don't know if I'd really want to be going to Germany with the way things are in Europe right now"
as
>I'm too much of a pussy that refugees alone scare me from going into a country
or
>I'm not from europe, but let me tell you about europe

Imagine she said she didn't want to go to texas because of the hipsanic minority. or something like that. Anyways, you should never talk religion and politics when flirting. ESPECIALLY if you are in the far right of the spectrum

>meet Romanian exchange student
>turns out to be ethnically hungarian living in transylvania
>talking to him about Europe trying not to reveal my power level
>ask about the migrant crisis
>"....I think what happened in Köln will really wake people up to the true consequences of mass migration"
>instant bros
>get drunk all the time and listen to him tell us gypsy stories
>translated the based truck driver for me and showed me some hilarious shit that driver posts on kikebook
>talk all the time about history and how Hungary constantly rekt the t*rks
Hungarians are based as fuck. It's literally my first destination when I travel to Europe next year.

All this Hubgarian does is snapchat and Instagram tho so basically just average white girl

>there's a cute hungarian girl at uni I will never muster up the courage to talk to

>liking Putin like some cuck
Wew

this

Europeans know what Russia's really like, what Americans get is their propaganda

Hungarians are super based

youtube.com/watch?v=TisxfLCAz8E

youtube.com/watch?v=06YDNoHq_1Y

Fucked up with the Putin dick sucking.

Surprisingly OP, you tremendous faggot, women are not into political discussions. She wanted some attention, and you talked politics.

Nice job.

But Hungarians are supposed to be based you ruski. I don't know why women demand to be involved in politics so much when they don't understand it or all, nor do they care to. They don't even like it. I literally don't understand how many women will bitch about societal issues and lack of representation in government but once you start talking about it they get bored or their ovaries start flaming and they try to shut you up. Makes no fucking sense

Sorry burger eastern eu girls only date alpha eastern eu men

I met a muslim Bedouin/ Greek who turned out to be super red pilled. He only moved here from Jordan a few years ago but he is voting trump and wants to join the army if he gets elected. A direct quote "honestly man if the Arabs gonna get more power, that's just bad news for whole fucking planet Habibi.its better if America runs the world"

>Did I reveal my power level, Sup Forums?
You praised Putin in front of someone who's from a nation that can be threatened by Putin's actions without anyone helping them.

And then you pretend that Europe is somehow worse off than America in terms of immigration.

Also, there's the little fact that Americans can seem incredibly shallow and over-bearing to Europeans while talking. You guys often make non-commital statements and then go on to the next non-commital statement, without ever going in depth with your words. That frustrates the shit out of people from other nations.

Also he once shot a man in the foot for trying to fuck his little sister

So say so in person you autists

You fucked up with Putin liking.

Its kind of the same if we discussed all the ways gays are degenerate, and end it with "Yeah, and really, There is nothing that bad about Sharia"

Am I seriously just being told by a Japanese to be more upfront?
u wot

Am I supposed to write Euros a fucking book explaining my political spectrum? I don't know how they do it in soured cabbage sausage land but in America we don't start speaking with the intent to keep speaking for the next 15 fucking minutes straight

OP women aren't interested in politics outside of gibs

It just makes your words hallow. Like some empty backround noise without any substence, just some impressions you had that day.

Americans don't mind when Europeans talk about literally any country in the Americas

>American talks about Europe to European

How would you understand European affairs you stupid fat American >:(

I think its because you guys just have a bigger stake in everything. Americans have no real allegiance to anything , we are over just trying to make sense of it

youtube.com/watch?v=fvgRYdW-MxI

what is this song about user?

Could be so. In all likelyhood, the same would be repeated if we tried to talk about american politics. Most likely we could come up with nothing more than some random impressions we get from the commercial.

There's nothing worse than a loudmouth american telling you about your own country.

quads confirm.

also burgers have (depending on the state) HORRIBLE voices. It makes their tone sound so much more arrogant/condescending

>mfw I work with an Englishman
>mfw I was playing music over our amp while we were working
>mfw this must have started playing while I wasn't paying attention youtube.com/watch?v=I4AfSmzQGf8
>mfw I went to pick up my phone the amp was turned off

Pretty much all of my coworkers in my department no my political beliefs. I just don't give a fuck anymore. The English guy is kind of a little bitch, but he has potential.

*know

Fuck me, I've had a bit too much to drink.

>English coworker is a Nat-So? Please tell me he's a Nat-So.

I can imagine some cucks face when this came on. Where do you work a factory or something?

Smiler thing happened to me with this

youtube.com/watch?v=Mqdc7y7_w3k

No, unfortunately not. When we were talking about the immigration in Europe he claimed the right wingers were just blowing it out of proportion. That's when I realized he was just another Britcuck with Stockholm syndrome. I believe even he can make a change though.

I work in a warehouse for a major retailer.

>I don't know how they do it in soured cabbage sausage land but in America we don't start speaking with the intent to keep speaking for the next 15 fucking minutes straight
In Europe you either talk or you shut the fuck up.

Also, it's impolite to bring up politics and/or religion.

No wonder ur all cucked