LoGH Storytime

Sup Forums seems to like LoGH more than most boards, so I figured I'd storytime it. Tb.h, this is probably one of the most autistic things I've done in a long time.

So, without delay, here is the first and second episode of Legend of the Galactic Heroes~銀河英雄伝説~Heldensagen vom Kosmosinse A.K.A. Sup Forums's wet dream

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9ktgN80MP4
youtube.com/watch?v=A9cLuRVJbGY
imgur.com/a/MtM5q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So far, I'm pretty glad this thread hasn't gotten shoah'd by any j annies.

Folge 1: Ende

Episode 2 might be uploaded a little slower. If screencapping dialog from LoGH and exporting them into thumbnails is too spergy, someone please let me know. Personally, it gave me a greater appreciation for the show, but I have a tenancy to get carried away with things. There's like a 12 hour lapse between 'tism and being self-aware of my own 'tism.

第話~準備開始

**第2話

I assume this is worth watching?

Just found a link to stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=R9ktgN80MP4

I'll probably watch it at 1.5 playback speed.

It has its moments.

Makes sense. You might want to watch at 1.0x, there's a lot to take in.

Hell yeah it is, absolutely great stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=A9cLuRVJbGY

this song...

This is some good stuff OP

holy shit what is this.

Thanks OP.

I read all the images like a massive autist and now im gonna download the anime.

I wish this thread could last longer but pol is so fuckin' fast.

Totally worth it. Watching the animation with the accompanying classical music and stuff can really leave a lasting impression ya

leaving this on loop

Did you use a program to make these? Or did you make them manually?

I was going to use vob sub or something to have screencaps of just the dialog, but then I realized a lot of the the effect would be lost without the space battles and other little nuances. So, yeah, I screencaped the scenes I needed individually then, with the advice of some user on /wsg/, batch spliced them together irfanview. Takes about an hour and a half per ep. I was thinking of doing a week-long story time of the first series, though, it would probably take a month to put together. Just kind of wanted some anons opinion on the screencaps.

sorry for the tl;dr

surprised, but glad, mods didn't take this down. been curious about this anime for awhile.

I suggest putting it into imgur so everyone can read it on one long sequential order.

*aegisub

I'm no weaboo but i love LoGH, this and cowboy bebop are the only animus i have watched

Yeah, the post-exile mods/jannies have been pretty cool lately. LoGH is pretty much as Sup Forums as Sup Forumsimu can get.

Good idea, actually. I'll make sure to end with that.

beats watching cleverman reruns

Night, Sup Forums! It's been fun. I went ahead and just made an imgur album link suggested. Let me know if you want more of these.

imgur.com/a/MtM5q

Love ya!

thanks!

LoGH is the only anime I have downloaded. For those of you who haven't seen it - imagine a giant space opera that touches on the themes of strength and weakness in individuals, totalitarianism, and democracy.