Russia is like irl anime

Russia is like irl anime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Russians look so sickly and malnourished, lol.

look normal

>all these hote slutes ready to succ your cocc
wew lass

>those roundy faces
they will be perfect baboshkas after they hit 50

That meme will die soon, because it's only true for the earlier generations who didn't have access to cosmetics, good food and who had to work more.

Russia is actually irl post-apocalyptic dystopia

No it's not, kill yourself

being a teenage boy in this clas must be heaven, all this qt in sexually charge clothes, hmmm

i've never understood what that pic was supposed to prove
one side has clear sky while other is cloudly and it looks worse? that's really stupid

other than that, those two sides have really marginal differences

It's actually hell if you're a boring fuck with no social skills. Kinda like I was in high school.

True

ANIMAY

Fuck off, Tibla
Russia is very depressed and really looks like a post-apocalypse.

Stop. I am ashamed.

i was like that too, only one or two girl were skinny like in the pics, most girls at school were fat but i know what you mean, being surrounded by all these qt and uneable to interact with is frustrating as fuck.

>user i have finished school and want to move to your country but I heard you hate Russians, is this true?

>like in the pics
The girls in your photo are French?

no it is not, come here

Everybody hates Russians, even in Russia.

>I heard you hate Russians, is this true?

masaka !

>she is a jew

no russian, i mean in the pic of the first post

why so self hating russia ?

Even better!

I don't

>russian galdems

No

Impossible. Anime characters are supposed to be Chinese and they don't look Chinese. Or are you implying that anime characters are actually European people (whites, slavs, meds)? Yeah, I knew it.

pooland isn't any better, slavshit retard

Who is this qt?

Russians are Asiatics who have some white features because they were raped by vikings 2000 years ago.

dont be so mean
Russia is nice and lovely

no idea

Interesting opinion. Saved it. Thanks for you contribution.

Why do Russian women love fringes so much?

>macaco talking about race

anime character all look like european because sa first mangaka said the asian face are not that expressiv

because it's cute

>ywn be a russian teenager gopnik, live a crazy life, fuck tons of fresh slavic pussi and end up with HIV at 19.
why live

I KNOW THIS GRILS :-DDD

HER NAME IS "OXANA" :--------------D

>Anime characters are supposed to be Chinese

She looks cheeky, is she cheeky?

russian men either look absolute patricians or subhumans who probably had raped someone before, no inbetween

wtf i love Russia now [spoiler]more than before [/spoiler]

youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw

Absolutely HOWLING at that picture

Russians are superior.

Lol all those faces are so pleb-tier. You can easily spot a redneck like those in the grand duchy of Moscow where normal people live.

this

This is my former school teacher of English.

That's why I fucking bad in English

What grade?
I'd sit right in front of her and fap in class if she was my teacher. I hope you did that ivan.

10-11 last classes

Do you know Russian?

I love Russian whores.

What about pure russian qts?

not found

how can pure russian cutes not exist

they are all dirty whores

why? how are they all whores and no pure qts? is there not even religion or conservatism there?

You can found some qt virgins in the villages...

>yfw these people went to space

Being russian seems fun desu

yes religion and conservatism, all what you want

there are a few problems. firstly most of them suck at aging. secondly they have no interest to me.

russians are fun than westerner, they like to party

>is there not even religion or conservatism there?

bad new for you; quality women always marry within their own

*more

why do poor people seem so happy?

>firstly most of them suck at aging
It's nonsence. This pic of 50 year old babushka with young lover prove it. IRL i constantly encounter such couples.

hello pedojew

Because they have nothing to lose

>imagination
fuck you

now i kinda feel like i miss out
i live in relative wealth yet i feel empty inside

this Sup Forums meme always made me confused

Croatian women (and other Balkan women):
>start smoking while at the age of 12-13
>start clubbing 13-14
>usually don't go to college even though it's free
>live with parents until they die (they inherit the flat then)
>many are unemployed so they hang out at cafes all day, and can't even pay for coffee so they start being gold diggers

I assume it's like this in most other Slavic countries

anyway, check this page out if interested
facebook com/pg/balkanskeskole2014

the ageing thing is a stereotype because of labour, no quality food, drinking during communist times... oh wait

>the ageing thing is a stereotype because of labour, no quality food, drinking during communist times... oh wait

poor people looks shitty no matther where they live.

qt bois *.*

Everybody loves Russia

cheeki-breeki

>Croatian women (and other Balkan women):
>start smoking while at the age of 12-13
>start clubbing 13-14
>usually don't go to college even though it's free
>live with parents until they die (they inherit the flat then)
>many are unemployed so they hang out at cafes all day, and can't even pay for coffee so they start being gold diggers
>I assume it's like this in most other Slavic countries

I work in Oil industry in Russia. Majority of my bosses are ladies. Prospected smart well educated ladies. Probably Russia is just non-Slavic country.

yeah, you're right

but when most of the population is poor, then most of the population also looks shitty

and if you have a culture where it's acceptable to drink, smoke and do such things from a tween age, you'll have everyone looking shitty

>I work in Oil industry in Russia
>Prospected smart well educated ladies. Probably Russia is just non-Slavic country

Russia is a country with many companies, even though the corruption and poverty is equal or even worse than Croatia
But in Croatia you literally can't get a proper job without leveraging conections. I mean, my friend got a 9hr/day, 6 days/week job as a fucking janitor for $500 a month because his dad "had connections"!!!
Can you imagine what kind of shit you get if you have no connections?!

>Russia is just non-Slavic country.
there are many "Churkas", tatars, Muslims and asian looking people in Russia. I don't understand the "russia is white and anti-muslim" meme. Just look at the madlad Khadyrov

>if you have a culture where it's acceptable to drink, smoke and do such things from a tween age

Kek, it's European culture. EUrope drink much more than Russia and this is never been problem for Europeans. You are just poor cargo-cultist who belive in imaginary white masters.

>can't get a proper job without leveraging conections
same shit here
you can get a janitors job though, but it will be 150$

was your entire post just an excuse to post about cargo cultists?

>butthurt of beggar

> some Croatian poorfag do want tell me coolstories about Russia.

kek, IRL i'm alwais send GTFO when people of your class try to tell me something.

It is going to prove that Poland is better because it recieved shittons of European money and Europeans made their good roads.

And Russia is a shithole because we are on our own and don't have enough money/technology to make decent roads. And our officials make them bad intentionally to steal more money from the govs...

Truth is simple - Europeans alwais has been drunkards... and these drunkards conquer entire world. Your posts about alchogol is just nonsence.

>alchogol
Is it how top-managment in Oil industry speaks?

She looks like Aldmeri Dominion officer.

they aren't pale because of sickness, they just don't have nigger skin
sorry bud

the absolute state of america

EU probably did fuck-all there - it seems to be a completely random road in a small town
that aside, that pic is obviously cherry-picked as hell

I'm 100% sure you'd find plenty examples of the exact opposite

The blonde girls look very finnish

Your mom looks very Finnish.

No
t. finnish expert