Ashit Pai killed net neutrality. Lets not let him get away with it. Give him hell boys

Ashit Pai killed net neutrality. Lets not let him get away with it. Give him hell boys.

stopajitpai.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

freepress.net/blog/2017/04/25/net-neutrality-violations-brief-history
m.youtube.com/watch?t=10s&v=9PyNlSztFq4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj_H94084MQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Trump appointed him, so he's alright in my book. Besides, nothing bad will come of it, because businesses aren't in the habit of making people go broke. Even if you were too poor to pay, so what? You don't need Netflix and things like that.

MAGA

>Ashit Pai killed net neutrality.
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT! The internet has changed so much since net neutrality ended that I completely forgot about it!

reported to FBI

Hasnt ended yet buddy he only repealed a law that stops people from ending net nuetrality he still has a ways to go

I bet your dad works for nintendo too.

Obama appointed him in 2012 you dumb cunt

The order is not currently in effect. That will take months at least.

Things were actually getting bad around 2014. TImeline to prove it: freepress.net/blog/2017/04/25/net-neutrality-violations-brief-history

>Trump appointed him, so he's alright in my book.
But that logic is autistic

this retarded

sure kid

The "not your personal army" crap is why nothing relevant or interesting happens here anymore. Just a bunch of lazy faggotry.

No you faggot. A nigger appointed him, not Trump.

I fucking agree so much dude
m.youtube.com/watch?t=10s&v=9PyNlSztFq4

or you normie fags want to suck off the media and make us do shit we don't want to

Also he was originally appointed by Obama in 2012 so really I don't see how more autistic you can be.

Reminder that Net Neutrality is a relatively new phenomenon. It's not like pre-2010 internet was a hellhole without it. The internet is too big to be so easily killed, it'll find a way.

>normie

THIS, BRING BACK OLD Sup Forums

i wanna kick the ginormous fucking teeth out of that fake smile

there are people on this planet that have smaller tiling in the bathroom
fricking street shitter

Fellow Trump supporters, I meant that he was made the FCC chairman by Trump.

No NYPA is the standard reply to a request/call to action by an individual whose stated objective is certain to fail.

wrong user kid

Its not really a personal army request. Personal army request is more like when some loser tries to make Sup Forums get their back against some loser at school

>we

Fuck you pussy get out
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj_H94084MQ

What's the new word for normie other than normalfag

fuck you idiot, come up with a 'plan' thats not shit and maybe ill invest my time into it. until then ill be lurking.

oh come on fwabbit. While I agree with you that things don't seem that different now, it's early on. The problem is this sets a precedent. Even when the title II version of net neutrality was in place, ISPs were caught violating net neutrality so now that those rules are gone, it will happen more frequently.

Fuck Faggit Pai.

Not a nigger, a mulatto. You have almost as many "black" genes as he does.