What's your country's big brother? :3

What's your country's big brother? :3

Belgium is our little brother

England :(

Mexi-.. I mean no one, no one is.

We share custody of Andorra with France.

*hugs you*

:3

No one

New zealond

Amerika

Vietnam dechu ;3

>country role playing

You have D*nmark ;^)

I have some Welsh ancestry! Tell me about my homeland.

unfortunatelly Russia

Seriously Germany.
It contributed to our development.

:3c

Mongolia

and destruction

sheep and Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Wish there was more hetalia :3

I despise country roleplaying but if i had to think, actually Germany even tho they might not think so, or even notice us.

When we got independent they quaranteed their support against Reds and Sweden if they ever tried to take Åland. Contributed and probably saved us from the red menace during our civil war and supported us in ww2. Also if Germany would've won we would have a representative monarchy with German king

We are the big brother

Sben

Stop being dere :3

This is true.

Source: I am greek

Kikestan

Allah

We don't have brothers

HERMANO!!!!1!!!

alri fireman sam

No one, but Albania is our retarded stepbrother that desperately seeks our approval

Finland is Italys brother. Ave /mämmipizza/

No Finland, you are much more than a brother, our relationship is akin to the ἀγάπη of ancient philosophers and transcends the physical nature of a blood

Well said

I wish Kazakhstan was my gf!

Can't think of any desu.
Maybe pic rel? But that's kind of a stretch.

canada is our twin brother

mexico is our little brother who dropped out of high school and sells drugs for a living

America I guess.

NZ is little bro and canada is cousin.

France and Germany are mom and dad.

Brazil has no family

>mgw handing Elsaß-Lothringen back and forth was merely the process of copulation

Polish-Lithamerican Commonwealth soon

germans are butthurt cretins who razed down lapland as they retreated to norway when continuation war ended. never trust a known traitor

germans and finns didn't even really fight during the lapland war, most veterans say they just fired in the air when they met and then saluted and continued on their way. you can also see this reflected in the casualty numbers.

doesnt change the fact they set the infrastructure back on the whole route by few decades by burning property and blowing up roads and bridges

DELET THIS

Of course it does. Also, it's funny that you call them traitors when we're the ones who made the betrayal by turning on them. Neither side really wanted to fight the other.

i know neither wanted conflict but they still couldnt resist the usual germanic subhuman destructive behavior

Jesus christ you're retarded. We betrayed them. We are the traitors. What they did wasn't even close to what traitors deserve.

We don't have a big brother.

None.

>we're always the mother

Oh that's cute.

SHUT UP! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Austria had much more influence over Italy than Germany ever had

Serbia

England

don't have one

>Germany
You mean Great Britain, right?

we don't really have one

we're the boss that got promoted to be in charge of everything because everybody else kept fucking shit up, but everybody hates us because of it despite having one of the longest stretches of relative peace in history

x-actly :^)

Spain, France and Italy, but it's a Dalton gang situation.

Romania is probably a cousin or something.

England is pop, though.

Iran

Don't have one, feels bad

kek

Australia, but they can be mean sometimes :(

Nice reference, man. Good comparison

Canada is little brother, Liberia is the bastard kid, Mexico is the dirty neighbor girl we keep fucking even tho we shouldn't

did you know the american blacks who moved to Liberia enslaved the native Liberian population?

Uruguay a cute

The weird sidekick to the Netherlands and Belgium

China? Korea is your little brother

france and denmark? english is the bastard child of those two languages.

None. We're separated to different nannies.

some of the entrepreneurial spirit

Denmark is a good one, but France is more of a rival
It needs to be a long kind of paternal thing