Walking home

>walking home
>see this
>"user, we are hungry and homeless, can you help us?"

wat do?

Take them home, feed them and then get them to show their "gratitude"!

Roll

You're all coming to my place to be fuck dolls except you sitting girl on the right and you back right.

damn that's a lot of bowl of eggs to offer.

make them eat all the eggs

Big bowl of eggs

eggi

All I need is a blackboard.

homeless with lipstick on ? 100% a trap
>n-no thanks
>walk fast and keep head down

Dont look homless at all. Id tell them to stop lying about that and fuck a few of them lol

Egg

Hello

Apparently there are going to be a lot of eggs involved.

kek

Someone clue me in on the egg meme.

Greetings

Give em my old trusty basket(my old trusty basket is a basket filled to the brim with old moldy eggs)

If every user in this tread take's one home then we have solved this problem.
We can give them rice every week from our goverment assistent's money.

And in return they become our real life lolita sex dolls.

"Lock eyes, from across the room"

get a load of this faggot, never cooked a bowl of eggs

sigh the egg bill just went way up

keep them locked up,
seperate the prettiest 5 from the rest of them, let them fight to the death for the 6th position in my harem, then make sure each of them take a turn eagerly giving the succsucc through the bars before they get to eat.
once they have all gotten a protein shot allow them to eat the others in order to break them down to a new low as well as reminding them of their place
train them like wild dogs to fear and respect their alpha and obey commands before taking them out of their new home in my basement years later

The only place this image exists on the entire internet (aside from this thread now obviously) is in the portfolio of a photographer from the UK who seems to take a lot of images like this.

Would it be fair to assume therefore that this image wasn't used by chance as a random image, and would I be right to suspect you are indeed that photographer?

Someone should let the community know a creep is using photographs of their underage daughters to make creepy threads on Mongolian Basket Weaving forums.