Has there ever been a football player as comprehensively BTFO as this smug faggot?

Has there ever been a football player as comprehensively BTFO as this smug faggot?

yes, pic related

I genuinely feel bad for him, there must be something really fidhy behind that transfer.

like every other brazlian transfer
look at neymar's dad and vinicius jr. aka literally who

The sole reason which he is warming the bench for the majority of this season is that he is not Argentinian.

Can I get a quick rundown?

I hope >we sell icardi for good money this summer, he's a great striker and I wish him the best but his attitude is clearly toxic for the team.

>a player who looks like background beach party negro #29 from a hueue music vid
>literally named Barbosa
>^not giant red flags

Lol, why would anyone want King Cuck on their team

last season he played worse and >we turned down a 70mil offer from Napoli, I'm pretty sure some EPL team will be more than willing to splash some dosh on this fuccboi.

Why are you using >>>>>we

>reminder that people here in brazil used to rate him higher than the boy jesus
>reminder that he choked on the only important title he could have won with santos
He deserves all this, was always an arrogant fuck.

It's still a strange way to talk about your club, it's not like you are actually part of the board.

t. A.Rottami

>never plays even if inter have nothing to play for
>deadweights like Eder and Palacio get more playtime
>Inter director Ausilio said that they need to take more risks buying young promising players to compete with Juventus. When asked if Gabigol was one of those players he laughed and replied "He's something different but I can't explain it now", hinting that he was bought just because his agent, Kia Joorabchian, wanted him at the club while he was working for Inter (in the same way Raiola was working for United)
>after that interview Gabigol tweeted "Many talk but few really know."
>Ausilio said that he would have been punished for that tweet
>Inter is officially out of every european competitions next year, it's an useless game, they're winning 1-3 against Lazio with a two man advantage, Gabigol still not subbed on
>he gets mad and walks back into the locker room
Basically no one wanted him even if he was hailed as the next Ronaldo, he's there only because Kia, Inter changed 3 coaches and none of them gave him playtime and he's even getting bullied by their director

his agent is kia joorabchian? hahahahahaha
that's a poor man's jorge mendes

I can sense the second coutinio incoming.

i think he is lazy in training and only does flashy shit. eder has great attitude and palacio works the hardest in training

inter is a mess they deserve each other

You now remember Coutinho.

I don't know why would anyone move to Inter, besides the money ofc.

>Has there ever been a football player as comprehensively BTFO as this smug faggot?
I've noticed a lot of people using this now after I started that Joe Hart thread.

Why?

Cant he like speak out against this in the media, does jorabcian have his favela wired to explode or something?

kys m8

Milan probably has a great night life. It's somewhat close to the alps, as well.

No

this, Inter is just retarded and poorly run from top down

Roberto Carlos
Pirlo
Cannavaro
Seedorf
Coutinho
Kovacic

Gabriel Barbosa next?

to buy some suits obviously

>earning millions without even playing
I'd be ok if I was shit like him.

Wat. Cannavaro played for Inter? I can't remember.

what happen?

he threw a fit over not getting play time

i honestly cant even judge this guy cuz he's barely played. inter is an absolute shitshow right now. its sad cuz its a club with great history, and looked to be headed in a good direction after winning CL in 2010. italians are too quick to sell their clubs to sketchy foreign owners. its like a league full of QPR's. rant OVER

You forgot Bergkamp, Robbie Keane and Quaresma

They spent over 200 mill in two years, to finish below Milan who spent less than 15 mill. They have money, but no Fucking clue how to hire a manager

Which is sad becuase they have players that are serviceable enough to be challenging Roma and Napoli.

Icardi, Joao Mario an Gagliardini would probably start on every team in Serie A except Juve

>kia joorabchian is his agent

LMAO, it's DEFINITELY money laundering. This fucker bought a fucking championship for Corinthians.

that penalty on Tinga

That and the whole cancelled matches

top kek

what did he mean by this?

this nigga looks exactly like that gypsy that i know who became a pimp in Belgium

kovacic hasn't really accomplished much outside inter unlike the others, the real blunder was using that money for >Kondogbia
I regret coutinho more

He's boning Neymar's sister though

>Basically no one wanted him even if he was hailed as the next Ronaldo

???

been an inter customer all my life but somehow lost interest in calcio through the whole icardi era.

redpill me on what can we realistically expect for the upcoming season and whether is it really the cuck master to blame for >1 point in 7 games

a whole lot of confusion really, not many big transfers and probably another midtable finish, unless the impossible happens and Conte actually comes (spoiler: he won't). I don't know if Icardi is really the one to blame, there's something really suspicious about going from thrashing Atalanta 7-1 to 7 negative results in a row and then, after the EL places have been decided, win against lazio at home (with a handful of refball). It almost feels like they lost all those games on purpose, but it's hard to tell whether the board or the players were behind it.

Gabigol.
>ovah heeeere

Gabigol

>ovaah heeeere

Milan is basically restructuring its team bottom down. They have debuted like 4-5 kids under 20 in the past two years and all have been fairly good and promising. Maybe the new Chinese acquisition will mean a couple of good buys might actually happen, but they know they need to start back from the beginning and from the bottom. Also Montella is an okay manager.

Everything I've said about Milan is the complete opposite for Inter.

Its racism against him.

>i got some gabbigool
>some montecell
>some coca-cole
>ayyyy

coutinho 2.0

Funny you should ask, yes, yes there has been

Right before coming to Juve and establishing himself as the best defender in the world.
>Quaresma
No, I didn't.

>looked to be headed in a good direction after winning CL in 2010
>being this ignorant

a lot of brazilians had a great time while Inter up until a few years ago
he probably didn't get the memo that Inter is shit now

>“Interisti and teammates, yesterday during the game between Lazio and Inter, in the heat of the moment I showed a rude and inappropriate attitude when I left the pitch before the end of the game,” Gabigol wrote on his Facebook page.

>“Having taken the heat out of my decision with calm and with the support of my family, I can see that such an attitude is contrary to sporting and professional values.

>“I recognise my mistake, and I would like to extend my sincere apologies to all Nerazzurri - who have always supported me - and my teammates.”

i dun goofed t. gabigol

look at that stupid face hair
that's why he's not playing

>It almost feels like they lost all those games on purpose, but it's hard to tell whether the board or the players were behind it.

yeah, because they haven't been caught fixing matches already...or anything like it...

>be hyped since early teens
>stay at Santos for a long time
>finally goes to Europe
>a whole year as a benchwarmer
>no signs of a transfer
Uma delícia...

THIS

>Roberto Carlos

>you know remember Hodgson choosing Pistone over Roberto Carlos because according to him he wasn't a LB
Inter and english managers, is there a worse combination?

>Kia Joorabchian
Says it all Tbh
Still can't forgive him for sending Sheffield United out of the prem

fucking roy is a cunt, he was just as bad for us(liverpool)

fucking useless dumbass who had no idea about how to spot a talented player

when you sign for inter today you pretty much know your career isn't working out according to plan

Come to Liverpool babey we know how to take inter flops an make fucking gold dust

Hello 10 mil Liverpool transfer