Only constructive criticism on the new box office hit "Black Panther."

Only constructive criticism on the new box office hit "Black Panther."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/urBtAEObqoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigger

Only in science fiction are black folks successful.

Also, all these black folks who are heavily supporting this film are putting more money into the hands of white people.

but they're too stupid to realise this.

too many niggers. 7/10

No use of any anti - black termanology please

Got bored earlier and checked the Rotten Tomatoes audience reviews page. Made notes on the first page, then went on to chart every review that gave a star rating by score and whether the movie was seen by the poster. Turns out those who have seen it average it around 73%

shieeeeeeeeet

Top kek

youtu.be/urBtAEObqoQ

This.

Decent movie, deserves praise but not the praise it's receiving now by critics "10/10 best movie evar"

Lots of pacing issues

could have developed black panther and the villain more - seems they focused on the sub characters more then the main ones

My back arched in agonising spasm, my mouth agape in silent scream, eyes wide in ecstatic fury.
as I came inside my own mother.

Why is the movie so Racist?

>doesn't like capeshit so reviews capeshit to tell everyone how childish we are to watch capeshit instead of being all intellectual and whiny like him

Fuck off.

Found this on a neighboring board. I bet you won't guess which it was.

Weak bait

Jimmie's rustled

I agree

the sister of tuchala? is a libtard

>white people
You mean Jews. And no, they are not white.

Oh Pol, you never fail to piss us off

Jews taking advantage of having shoved niggers down our throats for the better part of a decade.

Found the Poltard

it's a superhero movie, thus is sucks and should never been made

Disregard the colonizers, acquire bitcoin

It's asm overhyped as every other bit of this superhero movie cancer.

This. You don't have to be racist to hate capeshit

You are an idiot and I don't mean it as an insult it because you managed to miss the point of view the movie try to show you and just cherry picked what fits your agenda

White people stole all the wealth out of Africa....

150,000 years of no effort and suddenly white people stole the promise of...mud huts.

The fact is that Africa is loaded with wealth but it's controlled by tyrants who build nothing...well I can think of one white man who likes to steal from Africa...but you know.

Fucking movie pushes the ignorance so I am going to skip it. Read a fucking book and build something and stop blaming the wrong people.

>constructive criticism

let's see...

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>Read a fucking book
sorry
Mein Kampf was checked out of the library

can't take long until black hitler writes his own version

Needs less niggers in the sequel .. it needs more diversity.

What a lot of people keep forgetting is that none of this is original content. Black Panther and all his lore have existed in comic books for decades, but people still think the movie is a political weapon.

I enjoyed the film, it was slightly above average for a marvel film. My only criticism is that they made T'challa far too weak without his suit and "king strength".

Genuine review. It is an okay film, but Marvel have done better. Did not get why the bad guy was a villian, his revenge and plan made more sense than the main character...6 out of 10.

it wasn't at the time, but it kind of is now

Obviously Shuri is a Mary sue but how is that spelt for a black Mary Sue

LaMqary?

I'm pretty sure most people don't care about where their money is going to for a god damn film, dude.

Clearly just made to appeal to all the whiny, psycho leftists. Not a bad movie but Marvel just keeps getting worse. Probably would've been better if it was made 10 years ago.

Pretty sure Black Panther was originally created to cater to black comic readers.

So the movie being a bit of a political message to black audiences is fine to me. It doesn't stray that far from BP's original purpose, at least in a sense.

It haven't seen the movie but there's a lot of fuss about it. Is it another documentary from animal planet?

yep. "what happens if monkeys discover magic."

Black magic or regular one?

How come avatar was released in 3D and this crap in black and white?

hi satan
think it had something to do with some magical rock that fell from space or something. yaknow, the classic marvel space magic

I imagine this is what seeing Black Panther is like.

Immediately I see a good film, but I certainly will not watch it.

Never gets old

you think he made that meme?
you think that meme wasn't made exclusively to piss people like you off?
get out

is okay, i see some things to make blacks happy, good to see that main bad is black and there is one cool white guy, action is cool, music is okay, story is typical Marvel piece of shit, the fun part are those jokes in my head about blacks that watch this and feel proud of what they achieved... because og magical metal... but they don't see that all normal blacks around still are living in mud huts when whites are highly advanced.
i'm not really too racist but this film makes me want to laugh hard when i think about blacks i don't know really why.
i rate it 4/10 = "quality made film but not worth your money, if you are black, it's film for you, if you are white, it's also film for you because you see that black's culture is all about african tribes that still are building mud huts and fighting with spears even... today"

it's amusing that some guys legitimately think that this is what africa would look like if the evil white men hadn't stolen their "culture"