So Trumpfags, how does it feel knowing your glorious leader is the worst president of all time?

So Trumpfags, how does it feel knowing your glorious leader is the worst president of all time?

usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2018/02/20/history-experts-claim-trump-worst-president-ever/110623312/

msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/trump-ranks-as-worst-president-in-poll-of-scholars/ar-BBJlISx

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2018/02/20/history-experts-claim-trump-worst-president-ever/110623312/
msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/trump-ranks-as-worst-president-in-poll-of-scholars/ar-BBJlISx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

at least he isn't a nigger

What was that you were saying?

You insult the 44 actual presidents by including this douche.

Obama ranked top 10

I would rate this propaganda thread as a 2/10. Low effort from the poster and high effort from the target (2 links to click).

Poor showing, chap.

They're the same people that claimed Hilary would win.
Try harder shill.

In what? Niggerdom?

I guess it is good thing for Russia to own the USA now.

All Americans must hail Mother Russia now. We own your president and half of congress.

LOLOLOLOL

>history experts
>scholars

Yea.. Ok, buddy.

You realized that Trump IS the 44th president, right? Grover Cleveland's were nonsequential.

Anyway, to say that Trump was worse than Harrison, Taylor, Fillmore, Andrew Johnson, or Harding is fucking retarded.

Seek medical help for your Trumpaphbia immediately.

>college degrees
>mean ol' smartie pants eggheads

lol you can't even spell your insults properly you fucking retard

Did he just orgasm in that pic? He is turning Japanese

>ban something that doesn’t do anything significant

K

Lincoln was the worst.

>not significant
>MFW

butthurt dixiefag detected

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT ILL HIT YOU

Why do they continue the same BS Trump n Co ignored during the election?

I mean they did not give a shit during the election about the media garbage, it didnt convince anyone. What exactly has changed now? Nothing

It ACTUALLY hinders a gun’s ability to be automatic. I’d explain it, but you’re an idiot who hasn’t been within 5 miles of a gun in your entire life, so.

Actually. Trump's popularity is beginnning to climb.

misdirection? Try again feggit

I'm no Trump fan but how can he be worse than Bush jnr? Disastrous war, katrina, financial collapse..these academics are a bunch of pathetic liberal phonies

>flirting with ww3 in NK and Syria
>hurricane maria hitting puerto rico
>blasted a gaping hole in the deficit with tax cuts for the rich
you sure you aren't a trump fan?

poor Melania

Fuck all is going to happen in Korea..the Syria/Isis situation has improved since he took office, the hurricane response wasn't as bad as katrina as far as I know...and he economy is a hell of a lot better than when bush left office..so I don't see any of your points..I still think he's a twat..but he pales in comparison with bush

>as far as I know
way to proudly declare willful fucking ignorance.

Obama doubled the debt.

Doubled it.

yeah trying to give poor people a chance at basic medical care using a Republican idea dating back to Nixon, NOT giving tax cuts to the rich

lolbertarian detected

They told me that i had to pay 300 a month for obamacare or i can take the $1200 fee at the end of the year for not having medical insurance.

>implying liberal snowflakes aren't vote brigading

>can't defend Hair Furor
>b-but liburuls

kek

You're obviously too young to remember what a dumpster fire bush was so no point in arguing

Stay in school kids, you might end up like this smug asshole.

FDR is clearly the worst. Woodrow Wilson definitely worse. Trump isn't even in the middle. Obama definitely ranks somewhere in the middle.

>still can't defend Trump

still kekking faggot

Still a better chose then hillery. Would would be seeing a invation from russians becuse of her

*Hillary

you're welcome

>So Trumpfags, how does it feel knowing your glorious leader is the worst president of all time?
>usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2018/02/20/history-experts-claim-trump-worst-president-ever/110623312/
>msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/trump-ranks-as-worst-president-in-poll-of-scholars/ar-BBJlISx
Hehe faggot get raped

Hilter cliton?

Got em

And hillary STILL LOST to him
Get fucked

did you mom spank you for trying to spell?

>history experts

Tfw Trump is judged to be worst potus after only one year in office.

>experts

Liberal news, don't stay in school kid

had enough WINNING yet
Trumpfag
kek

it didn't even take that long tbh

Kan i was puting out a cig on your mammas tit. While shiting on her. Cuse we both know how she likes it

I will say one thing Trump was right about. Crooked Hillary is probably the worst candidate in the history of our country, believe me, folks. Believe me. Believe me. And we're gonna lock her up.

And Trump still lost the popular vote to her. He's the most unpopular president of all time - even within his own party.

>people don't like the president
Oh NO, what ever will he do???

Unable to respond to the post with a coherent thought, user turns to his primal response of yelling about hillary clinton.

You see, this thread is about Trump.

yeah fuck old people amiright?

>if Fox News isn't reporting it then it didn't happen
ffs why did you so readily surrender your mind to a foreign billionaire?

Hey op how is it knowing that a businessman who's unpolished and not some dc insider done more for working people that u worthless snowflakes or academics or journalists?

Ever womder why trade schools don't spend time on safe spaces. In b4 no I didn't.

Oh, populist butt hurt so sorry millennial there's a course about how working adults are responsible I'm sure.

Trump is mad af he's so hated
mad af

the sad thing is you're white

source: Breitshart

Its why she has a gagball everytime i come over

White as fuck my sandnigger

>businessman
>inherited a massive fortune

and yet you talk like a nigger retard

>polls
How's that 98% chance working out for Hillary?

Also:
*choice
*-would
*invasion
*because

>sold uranium
you haven't really read into that whole story have you? ain't got time for no stinkin' facts and timelines n such?

So that u understand me. If do clicks but i am not fluint

>giving poor people a chance

>but fucking their children and grandchildren over with interest on debt

So benevolent

you are not the Master Race

Did i hit a never? The obsetion to fix my text is intressing

I have a bunch of Youtube videos that prove that Hillery did it

Niggers are the masterrace.

They have paired with Jews to destroy whites. They have paired with dumb, impressionable leftists and Democrats to guilt them into infinite welfare

"It didn't take that long" to pull yet another feeble hit-job out of their asses? No wonder the DNC is broke, they keep hiring "experts" to claim Trump is a shitty president. Too bad they're only preaching to their ineffectual choir.

Rhapsody in Autism

You're the special kind of stupid that *thinks* you're super smart and educated on the 'deep state' conspiracy.

But alas you're likely poor and sucking the welfare nipple like the rest of the flyover states that went red.

Never said i was but damit everyone who wants to make it needs to speck english.... and it was built from da white man

Actually, no, the Democrats are slowly building their majority in Congress. People are pissed.

I do have time to give to the RNC and vote for Trump. How's that?

pretty sad, pretty sad

do you imagine nigger cock pulsing up your delicate unprepared ass?

But its not CNN or the Clinton Foundation, so they won’t believe it

*nerve
*obsession
*interesting

Illiterate fuck

Na Im not into sheep fuckers like u.

Annnnnnnd, still broke.

XD

doesn't matter
we're WINNNING faggot
WINNING

>How's that 98% chance working out for Hillary?
>Oddsmaking is poll
Keep tarding, tard-o

So said Charlie Sheen five minutes before he added "I have AIDS"

>implying he’s wrong about the second part

Replace yelling about "Hillary" wtih "Trump" and you've just described your own entire political spectrum.

Congratulations you played yourself.

Except I have facts backing me up
also being in debt!=bankruptcy, Trumpstick