NBBMN Atmoblack Edition

I don't care what you nerds have to say, my NBBMN is going to revolve around atmospheric black metal and post-black metal, because it's clearly the best iteration of the genre. And idgaf if it's not "trve" or "cvlt" enough for your tastes.

Thoughts on my chart? Suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjSVH-1sOjE
krallice.bandcamp.com/track/kronus-deposed
youtube.com/watch?v=O2xjYgs1EMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally just listened to this and it's nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=gjSVH-1sOjE

Wow. Yes. Bookmarked, thank you.

I think that Fen - Dustwalker should definitely be there. Great chart tho.

Fuckkk how did I forget Fen you're right. Okay maybe I'll revamp this chart in a few because I know them and at least a few other acts are def missing

Has some good cuts but lumping atmoblack and blackgaze together is a mistake, they're too distinct at this point even though there's bound to be crossover.
I wouldn't consider Batushka, BAN, or Liturgy to be atmospheric at all. Just because they're popular with tourists doesn't mean they're of the tourist genre.

>my NBBMN is going to revolve around atmospheric black metal and post-black metal, because it's clearly the best iteration of the genre

>idgaf if it's not "trve" or "cvlt" enough for your tastes.

Summoning does not belong on such a faggot tier chart.

Needs Drudkh - Autumn Aurora and Paysage D'hiver - s/t

Daily reminder that it's not gay to listen to these bands anymore.

What's the best Dornenreich album and why is it Durch den Traum?

The new Krallice sounds cool, I havent given it enough listens to catcheverything yet, they sometimes go overboard with the wankery but in some moments they do it in a way that turns very atmospheric. Hyperion and Dimensional Bleedtrhough are still their best.

this is from the new one:

krallice.bandcamp.com/track/kronus-deposed

Why is /nbbmn/ so slow today? Did y'all forget the essentials?

Can you stop

Make a better essential bands chart then, I never see an essentials chart that isn't country specific or about the black circle.

liturgy, pass that shit right off, sounds like a child's tantrum screams and half baked musical ideas, a mess masquerading as a new idea

I just realized her put it there, idk how he lumped it in with atmospheric? idk if it's even really that -post

>wahh it's different and not kvlt enough abloo bloo

you sound like a fag.

Don't forget 2016 AOTY.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2xjYgs1EMU

It's honestly pretty boring famalam

>The Mantle
>intense
If that album is "intense" by this chart's standards I can't even imagine how soft the records above it are.

What are you nerds listening to