Ice Fantasy

Punished Shi

Chinks are fucking ridiculous.
It's like a dollar store C movie but with a budget of a quarter billion without any of the improvements that comes with the insane amounts of money.

They have to make lots of episodes, the money goes to the right places it's just they have a lot to do. Scenes like webm related are done right while others aren't

>60fps
>90s CGI

kek

What are you talking about? It looks fine for a tv show

Who best girl here?

wait is this a tv show or a movie?

A tv show

Target audience for this show?

Teenagers women tumblr and fans of the book I guess

What's thes show even about? I keep seeing webms of models doing this crazy dragonball Z shit from it.

Fire and Ice tribe go to war, they fight and prince of ice tribe must take back throne and get six ice crystals to heal their ice wall from game of thrones. That's the first arc of the show though.

A bunch of evil snow people from the north are about to invade the 7 warring kingdoms of Not-China, but they're too busy being idiots fighting amongst themselves to deal with the pending threat.

Its up to the late emperors bastard son and an exiled princess to unite the kingdoms and fight against the northern invaders. The princess also has dragon eggs but she can't get them to hatch, while the bastard son has a magical enchanted blade that can kill the snow coloured people.

The books also touches on themes of xenophobia, with the northern people being described as "The Others" by the natives of Not-China. First book was written in 1989 against the back drop of the China-Vietnam war, so there's quite a bit of anti war stuff as well

That's not the plot of Ice Fantasy, you've got it mixed up with something else.

>First book was written in 1989
the what? the guy who wrote these books was born in 1983, so he was writing an anti war themed book at 6 years old?

if that was an attempt of making a game of thrones joke then yeah, it got over my head since i don't watch that shit show neither this one

F(Victoria) is best girl.

We are gonna get to see some hilariously dumb shit as China becomes influential in world media arnt we?

Are subs out?

Yes, have been for a while.

Is China obsessed with everyone having 11/10 fabulous hair? Its a bit tacky.

Where can I get edgy and pirate this honk kong garbage?

I've added the first 8 episodes on nyaa but you can get them all on avistaz.to

Thanks nigga. Bretty good.